Wildfire Hair Co

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

141 S Roadrunner Pkwy Ste 133

Las Cruces, NM 88011

We have 7 skilled stylists. We take all major credit cards. If you review Brittany, she will give you a discount. We generally do not take "walk-ins" please make your appointment on schedulicity.com, we often post deals through that website as well.

03/05/2016

James S.

Brittney provides outstanding and caring personal service. She does a fantastic job with both cut and color. Please note that she is now working at Cheeky Chicks in Mesilla, but her service remains first rate, as ever. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Hair cut and color.

10/13/2014

Karen C.

Things went fine. Cut was OK. Conversation was pleasant. But I thought the service was overpriced, though it did include tax and tip.

Description of Work
wash, cut, blow dry

08/28/2014

steven R.

07/15/2014

MaryAnn S.

Description of Work
Haircut. Not good. My hair was one length passed my shoulders. I showed a picture of the new short layered look. After the stylist was done, it didn't look at all like the picture. In fact it was cut too short.

07/08/2014

Adeline R.

Description of Work
She did an awesome job fixing a bad cut snd color! Result was better than I could have hoped for!

06/05/2014

Sandra M.

Description of Work
Brittany styled my shortish curly hair which hadn't been cut in many weeks. She listened carefully as I explained all my hair's quirks, the front sections that fall in my face unless cut well, the way it fuzzes up in humidity (not that we have any here), and my desire not to look like a puffball. She did a brilliant job and I already have my second appointment booked.

04/21/2014

Allene R.

Description of Work
I had a cut and color from Eric. He did a great job, was very personable, and I would highly recommend him!

04/15/2014

Faith B.

Description of Work
Eric did a wash and cut for Kaye. He did an excellent job and she loves his work. She has been using him now for about a year. She wears her hair really short. You have to use the clippers so we were nervous at first, but Eric did a fantastic job and he is a super nice guy. We highly recommend him.

03/18/2014

Megan D.

I have incredibly thick hair and have been coloring it for quite awhile now, and recently moving to the area I made sure I did my research in order to find a stylist who I felt I'd be able to trust. After reading the previous reviews about Brittany and Wildfire Hair Co, I decided to make the trip up from El Paso. I was not disappointed! It was very obvious that Brittany takes a lot of pride in her work and wants to make sure she provides each of her customers with exactly the look they are after. At the end of my appointment, Brittany and I discussed our game plan for my next appointment (refreshing partial highlights and continuing to shape up my chin length hair I'm working on growing out). I feel confident that she and I will continue to collaborate on the look I'm going for, which is exactly what I need in an excellent stylist. Can't wait until my next appointment!

Description of Work
Fantastic customer service in a fun, chic and creative atmosphere! I had a color and cut at my first appointment with Brittany.

01/25/2014

James W.

Good barber.

Description of Work
Brittney cut my hair.

12/20/2013

James S.

Brittany Evans does a remarkable job on my hair each time I see her. Her ability to cut my hair exactly in the style I want is such a comfort. I am thrilled every time I look in the mirror. The cut is excellent and the new highlights make my darker (new color) hair look very warm and silky. Brittany always sends me reminders regarding my upcoming appointments and she is very good at sending me invites to all their special get-togethers and promos in the salon. I have enjoyed seeing all the people who work at Wildfire's and I have made several purchases from their boutique. The best part of doing business with Wildfire's, and more specifically, Brittany Evans, is how good it feels when I get compliments on my hair! Thanks Brittany!! Most sincerely, Celeste Shearer

Description of Work
I had my hair colored and a few highlights added.

11/16/2013

Amy M.

Brittany was amazing! She's super friendly (as was everyone else) and knew what she was doing. I went in for a haircut that was a major change for me and she nailed it! I also had my brows waxed and even my hubby noticed. I'm definitely going back. Great prices too.

Description of Work
Friendly & Professional Service

11/02/2013

Angela H.

Brittany was easy to talk to and very professional. She worked on my hair and my little one's and she did an excellent job. I will be going back to her regularly for my whole family.

Description of Work
Cut/color/highlights

09/04/2013

Lucy S.

Wildfire Hair Company is the perfect name for this salon. The providers and their services are HOT ! I found out about Wildfire here on Angie's List. Their reviews were great so I thought why not give them a try. I'm ill and that combined with the medication I have to take makes cutting and styling my hair a challenge. Not so for Brittany Evans, of Wildfire. I showed her a picture I had been carrying to various salons, told her about failed cuts, highlights, thinning hair and my medical condition. She was so cheerful and so positive that she could give me the look in that photo she actually had me believing her. We talked and gossiped in the mirror during the coloring process as you do while your hair is being done but after the final rinse and wrapping my hair in a towel Brittany turned the chair and the highlights and her cutting my hair were her secret. When I was spun around for my ta-dah moment I was stunned. Brittany had given me the photo I had been wanting for almost a year. My hair was soft, no and quot;helmet headand quot; as my hubby calls it from so much product being put in my hair. My skin tone looked natural. There was even volume in my hair. My hair was actually pretty. Brittany had worked a small miracle. She had provided wonderful service, both personal and skillful, but most of all she lifted my spirits and made me feel good about myself. For me, that's priceless. I've been visiting Wildfire regularly and I highly recommend that you visit them also. The salon is tucked away in a little shopping center so get directions. All the stylists are great and you'll have a wonderful experience no matter who you see. You can also schedule with them on the web.

Description of Work
Base hair color, highlights, haircut with texturizing for volume. About 1 and 1/2 hours of pampering.

08/26/2013

Barbara R.

Brittany Evans did a great job and got my color and cut right the first time.....it was wonderful...would recommended to anyone needing a great color and cut.

Description of Work
Color and Cut hair

08/19/2013

Mayra E.

It was great right from the beginning. I was able to make an appointment online. They have a system where you can see all of their available dates and times for each stylist. We drove from El Paso to Las Cruces. I must admit, I was a bit nervous and seriously praying that the trip would be worth it. We arrived a bit early and yet the wait was incredibly short. I loved the place. It seems that each stylist has their individual room so it feels a bit more personal. Brittany is very friendly and will listen to what you want. She also was great at offering ideas and advice which I very much appreciated. She was kind enough to cut off some hair first, before styling. I don't think I was there 30 minutes when she had cut, styled and even taught me easy and different way to style my new hair. See, I went from very long to pretty short which had me pretty nervous for months before I did it. Thanks to Brittany, I left very happy about my new style. My boyfriend seemed to like it very much too, which is a huge plus!!! I can't thank them enough and will definitely go back.

Description of Work
Brittany Cut and styled my hair. Provided great advice.

02/26/2013

Kathryn B.

It was great

Description of Work
This was my first time going to this salon. Robert was my stylist and he was great. I will continue to go and get my haircut by him.

01/18/2013

Pamela C.

I wasn't happy with my current haircut or my current stylist, so I searched Angie's list looking for a new option. Wildfire Hair Co. had the most positive reviews so I stopped by the salon to check it out. When I spoke with the receptionist and told her that I was looking for someone who really knew how to cut hair, she matched me up with Robert. My hair is very fine and thick and unless it is cut properly it is lifeless. Robert did a great job of cutting and styling my hair, texturizing it to give it some lightness. I have been back twice to have it trimmed and it still looks wonderful. Wildfire Hair Co. is my new salon.

Description of Work
Wash, Cut and Dry by Robert.

11/12/2012

Susan S.

I thoroughly enjoy working with and quot;Brittanyand quot; at the Wild Fire salon. It's a small salon with a cozy atmosphere and excellent service. Everyone at the salon is pleasant and helpful. You can even schedule or re-schedule your own appointment online through Schedulicity.com. Brittany did an excellent job with my hair color and was able to match it exactly the first time we did color. She did a great job with the cut also. I highly recommend her as a professional stylist. She is a delightful young woman and a pleasure to work with. One more great thing - shoe does NOT talk on the cell phone while working with you. This is a real pleasure in our hyper-connected world.

Description of Work
The stylist performed a root touch-up to match my existing haircolor; then a shampoo, cut and blow dry. This was the first time I had jmy hair colored at the salon and I am very pleased with the results.

07/23/2012

Sarah L.

I booked an appt for 5 PM on a Friday, expecting this place to be packed. It actually wasn't - I was the only customer due to an event the rest of the stylists had that weekend. No matter - Amanda took her time with me, giving me suggestions and treating my hair very well, making sure I was okay. It was seriously the best haircut I've ever had! She definitely listened to what I was asking for and understood every bit of it. We hit it off very well and had great conversations the whole time. I will definitely go back and recommend them to everyone I know!

Description of Work
I had a cut, color and style done by Amanda at Wildfire.

02/24/2012

Sharon M.

The last cut and color I had( at a different salon) cost over $100 and I hated it so much that I waited over a year before getting my hair worked on again. I noticed someone who's hair I liked and asked where they got their hair done and by who. Was told Tanielle at Wildfire but when I checked it out Tanielle was booked solid. I needed it done right away as my daughter was getting married soon and when the woman I was talking to heard my story she took and quot;pityand quot; on me and said she would squeeze me into her schedule. The stylist's name was Amanda and it was my lucky day! The salon is tucked inside a upper scale strip mall and you would not know it was there unless you went there deliberately. Very nice atmosphere inside. The temperature is just right which is very important when you are sitting around with a wet head, not too hot or too cold. Amanda was immediately very friendly and knowledgeable. She made me feel at ease. We talked about my cut and what color I wanted (darker with lots of red tones). She seemed to know exactly what I needed, no hesitation, but she also discussed it with me to make sure I was okay with everything. She colored my hair and while my hair processed she cut the bangs of some other clients. I did not mind, and she continued to check up on me. When it was time to wash the color out the water temperature was exactly what it should be and she had the and quot;bestand quot; fingers on my scalp I've ever had. She then cut my hair according to a picture Ive used several times in the past. It is the Best cut based on this picture yet. Probably the best cut I've ever had. She nailed it! Even my husband said something when I came home. While at the salon I mentioned that I would like more red in the color next time, but by the time I got home I realized the color was perfect, It was just the lighting at the salon that made it seem less brilliant. I am not very good at doing my own hair, but it was extremely easy to duplicate my hair once I washed at home. From start to finish the whole process took approximately 2 hours. I will definately be using Amanda again. I only wish I had found her sooner!

Description of Work
I had a hair cut plus hair coloring.

Hair Salons/Barbers