Unique Designs LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

Las Cruces, NM 88007

We are a company that cares about the customer if the work is not good enough for our own house we will not do it in yours. So rest assure the job will be done right and on time....

Resposiveness

home remodeling (17)tile installation (13)interior painting (12)lighting (11)marble & granite (9)electrician (9)countertop installation (9)plumbers (7)mudjacking (5)general contractors (5)woodworking (4)lawn & landscaping (1)

04/03/2020

Alan and his crew were very professional and thorough. They did an outstanding job. The tile work was amazing, the painting was great. They gave great ideas for tweaks to our design. The price was very fair. I would highly recommend them. They were fast, friendly and efficient. Cleaned up each day and were careful with our house. Alan Pando and his crew is some one I would go to if I needed any ot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 bathroom remodels, tile, painting cabinets, walls, installing shower/tubs, tearing out existing fixtures, plumbing work, electrical, replacing toilets, etc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

04/06/2019

We hired Unique Design to remodel our kitchen as well as refinish ceilings and walls in other areas of our house. When I started the process with the owner, Alan Pando, I found him to be very personable, engaging and straight-forward. We worked through an itemized project work scope and he provided detailed pricing for each item of that work scope. When work started the crew showed up on time and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel and additional work

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

12/23/2018

Alan is first and foremost honest, thorough, efficient and reliable. The results of our project exceeded our expectations. We have already made plans with Alan to complete some other projects that other companies screwed up. Having lived in Las Cruces as homeowners for almost 30 years we had all but given up on finding a contractor that a) follows through, b) responds quickly to every question or ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath remodel Update

CATEGORY ceramic tile,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Photo for Unique Designs LLC - unknown, Las Cruces, NM - 37624164

09/27/2018

Mr. Pando was great. He was helpful in helping us figure out what we could do, giving us ideas, and what could work best for us. He was good with changes and provided quick feedback & answers when I had questions. The job took 2 weeks but was about 6 days of actual work. The workers were fantastic. They arrived every morning right at 8am. They worked quickly and were sure to clean up as they went ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen renovations: Cabinets, floor, countertops, backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

Photo for Unique Designs LLC - unknown, Las Cruces, NM - 37428780

08/01/2018

Outstanding! Alan and his crew were very professional and easy to work with. They came to work on time, every day, worked diligently and the project was completed actually ahead of schedule. Communication was excellent. the quality of workmanship was top notch. I can't say enough good things about these guys. I definitely would, and probably will, hire them again for another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

06/16/2018

After getting two glowing recommendations from other pros, I called Alan and we were able to schedule an appointment very quickly at my home. He had great ideas and recommendations as we walked the job at my home. He was clear when he said it might take a little while to hear back since he’s very busy and we understood, of course, but now it’s 6 weeks later. Nothing. No call, no text, no email. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three bathrooms including extensive remodeling of 2 showers. Kitchen tiling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

Im Sorry [Member Name Removed] had to right up a bad review here on Angies list, but as she wrote and I explained we are very busy. We stay busy because we stay on our jobs until we are finished with them, then we move on to the next job. My customers really appreciate having us there from start to finish, on the job. The end of June was her turn on our schedule, but I do except the blame for not ...

12/16/2017

Very well. Crew was prompt efficient courteous and great cleaners...even the boss swept up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

12/11/2017

Alan and his team were very professional. Arrived on time and completed work per our expectations. Alan's crew knew exactly what needed to be done and efficiently executed the project with no surprises. Solid clean-up each day they were here. I had high confidence that they absolutely knew what they were doing and would finish the job to perfection. Terrific job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen island replacement

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

09/22/2017

Excellent. Alan and his crew were punctual, courteous, and professional. The project started and ended as scheduled. Our new tile flooring is beautiful and we continually receive compliments regarding the quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring installation for 4 rooms in our single family residence.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

07/03/2017

Alan and his crew were exceptional. Their attention to detail was amazing. They even fixed what other contractors had messed up. They are professional and honest. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

Kitchen and bathroom remodels, granite countertops, tile work, carry a line of kitchen cabinets

Check, MasterCard, Visa