Teresa Ramos - Re/Max Infinity

With Angi since April 2012

4.3

12/23/2014

RONALD K.

I wouldn't recommend her.

Description of Work
She never returned my calls. I left 3 voicemails.

10/08/2012

Dr L Kevin M.

Cecilia was great, and fun to work with. The only fault I find is that she needs to communicate better. At times, she had completed necessary steps, but did not let us know until we called and asked her.

Description of Work
Sold our house and facilitated the purchase of another.

04/28/2012

Roxanne K.

Her advice was very helpful so that my offer was accepted and I was able to purchase the house. I would definitely work with her again and would recommend her.

Description of Work
Teresa was recommended by friends, and I am very glad that they did. She was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process of finding a home to buy. I settled on a home that was a short sale. Teresa never had a problem with how many times I wanted to go back to the house with people to ascertain the condition before and after making an offer. With her knowledge of the short sale process, she guided me through the four months of the steps necessary to make the purchase.

Teresa Ramos - Re/Max Infinity