San Jose Builders Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2013

I work by myself. I provide most of my services personally. I handle requests for larger projects utilizing sub-contractors....

White Mountain Roofing

White Mountain Roofing

White Mountain Roofing is a top notch roofing company working out of New Mexico, and Texas. We are experienced in TPO, metal, shingle, seamless gutters, tile, steep, and modified roof systems, flat roof specialist, and much more of your roofing needs. We take pride in our work, and quality is everything. We are hard working, and Would be honored to assist you in all your roofing matters. We thank you for your business, and no job is to hard. Have a very blessed day.

02/19/2015

Called Tim Dillion and explained the problem. He said he would call back later in the week when he could come over. Which he did and he arrived at the agreed time. He quickly got the windows repaired and looked at all the other sash windows. And readjusted the door frame and the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two aluminum sash windows which could barely open or close and a exterior door that was also impossible to close due to warping.

CATEGORY roofing

04/22/2014

Mr. Dillon has for years charged a flat fee of $35 per hour for his services. And with his experience and skills in all trades, he accomplishes a lot in an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company is owned and operated by general contractor Tim Dillon residing in the Picacho Hills area of Las Cruces, NM. He is an excellent 'handy man' and has fixed/improved numerous household things, including overseeing the installation of a new roof.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

09/22/2013

Subject holds a General Contractor License. He was highest bid, but recommended by close friend. Was very knowledgeable, polite, and performed work as promised on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

I am basically a glorified handyman. Windows, roofing, siding, stucco, carpentry, and more!

ask for details