PROACTIVE ROOF SYSTEMS AND CONSTRUCTIONS LLC

Founded 2004 •

WELCOME TO PROACTIVE Our dedication to customer satisfaction, high-quality materials and exceptional workmanship has made us one of the Southwest's premier commercial and residential roofing companies. We offer complete roofing services including energy efficient cool roof coatings, total roof replacement, roof repair, restoration, and energy efficient solutions. In fact, our excellent reputation extends beyond just roofing. We are also your one-stop-shop for rust proof coatings, exterior stucco repair of full re stucco application, stucco painting, interior building and home repairs, and complete painting services. With exceptional product and service warranties, your satisfaction is guaranteed....

Armando Construction

Armando Construction

When I do a job, I do it right the first time, I always get customer feedback so that I can do a job to the customer's ful satisfaction. When I'm doing a job, I'm there working and I hire the amount of people required for the job. On my contracts I include all my information, by when I will complete the job, payments, warranty, description of the job, etc. I usually require a down payment when contract is signed and if the project is large, I require additional payments in between and it is all written on contract. I have never cheated no one of their money and have always completed a job in accordance with the contract, unless there is additional work that is not in the contract. I don't take credit card yet but I plan to start taking credit cards within the next few weeks.

Offers by Armando Construction on Angi

12/18/2019

It was great. They were efficient, speedy and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof in my office.

12/18/2019

It went very well. They did a good job. Luis was very outstanding and easy to work with. I would recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new roof.

11/20/2019

They kept the place very clean. They did a very good job. They were there when they supposed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our roof.

02/21/2019

It was great, the owner Louis, was very attentive, on site and the made sure we knew the process and followed up. They did a great job. I refer them to anybody who's asking for a roof service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install a new roof.

02/20/2019

They were on time and efficient and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a roof, solar panels and a/c unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing,solar panels

Full roof replacement and repairs. Full exterior stucco painting and repairs Full interior painting and drywall repairs. Residential and commercial services.