POLO'S PLUMBING INC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2007

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE PLUS MATERIALS PLUS TAX....

Air Mechanical LLC

Air Mechanical LLC

English & Spanish. A leading mechanical company in Las Cruces, Air Mechanical focuses on providing optimum quality in various HVAC & plumbing services for everyone in Dona Ana County as well as the surrounding areas. As the company owner, Paul Darley, I have over 23 years of experience in the industry. Thus, you can rest assured that no matter what project we handle, we will be giving nothing but highly professional and expert work. Our gallery of photos from previous projects can attest to the amount of time and effort that we put into the services we provide. Of course, while we strive to provide the most beautiful designs and diligent outcomes, we understand that price is one of the most important deciding factors for clients. That is why we offer the fairest prices for our best quality work. Call today for your free estimate!

11/22/2015

All went well speedy response, fair price for labor performed; used before and will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded items required by an inspector for sale of a home.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for being a "repeat customer". We are glad we could help resolve the plumbing issues that surfaced in your home inspection and wish you a pleasant transition into your new home. Live well and enjoy!

04/25/2014

Love Polo, Love his son. They are very professional but they really should get a friendly person to book the appts.I probably won't go back now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have called the last 2 times and the wife is VERY NASTY and off putting. I have used Polo since we moved here (7 yrs) Both times I have called in the last year, she has suggested i call someone else. Just short and not friendly. Professionalism and Responsiveness are both due to the woman who books the appts. Not POLO or any of the plumers.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member name removed], I apologize if I have come across as unfriendly to you. We have just finished a very hard year and a half. Polo is now a "cancer survivor" (prayers answered) and we are working very hard this month to fit in appointments during the cooler start up rush that happens almost over night and backs our schedule up. I honestly was trying to be helpful to resolve your plumbing probl...

07/31/2013

No problems over 15 years. He's replaced both coolers, a hot water heater and performed minor plumbing repairs over that time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Activated two evaporative coolers

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

It has been a pleasure working for you for so many years. I (Nancy) always enjoy our phone conversations during your scheduling phone calls and catching up on what has happened in our lives. Thank you for calling us.

07/23/2013

Person was on time and worked steadily until complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed broken kitchen faucet and installed new one that we provided.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for calling us for your plumbing needs. We hope to see you again if you have other plumbing needs. Enjoy the remainder of the summer!

04/04/2013

Re-did the entire plumbing system of a rental house. Completed in timeframe and met the estimate. Called to make sure everything was working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Polo's Plumbing at least 8 times over the last 4 years. I own rental houses and the do all the work from minor plumbing repairs, drain work, etc to major overhaul of the entire plumbing system. They are always on time and perform quality work. They are busy, but always respond to emergencies. I highly recommend them.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for your continued use of our services. You are always very clear with your work orders and your tenants are easy to schedule with. Thank you for your response on Angie's list. We value you as a long term customer and for your review on this site.

EVAPORATIVE COOLING, HEATING, PLUMBING SERVICE & REPAIR, GARBAGE DISPOSAL & WATER HEATER INSTALLATIONS, MOBILE HOME HOOK UPS & NATURAL GAS WORK, Gas pressure tests, Drain Cleaning,sewer line replacements, Kitchen and bathroom remodels.

BACK FLOW PREVENTION , PROPANE, INSTANT HOT WATER HEATERS.

In Las Cruces