M M DAVES CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1992 • With Angi since September 2008

LICENSE #50343....

Window World Las Cruces

Window World Las Cruces

America's Largest Window Replacement company started in 1995 with over 300 locations across the United States. Opened in Las Cruces in 2010. We offer multiple financing options from 6, 9 and 12 month no interest options to an optional 5 year financing plan with special terms (see sales representative for details).

08/03/2015

I was extremely pleased with every aspect of this job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio doors in two locations across town from each other needed new rollers. Mike arrived when he said he would, did the job well, and cleaned up after himself.

CATEGORY doors

03/07/2013

He is improving. He is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has repaired roofs for us and walls. We also had him replace a doorway with a wall.

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

08/02/2012

Mr. Daves did a great job, worked quickly, and cost as promised. No complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal off a skylight, install insulation, drywall the area, and install a light fixture.

CATEGORY woodworking

07/29/2011

I bought a whirlpool tub and needed a surround enclosure constructed and the tub installed with electrical and plumbing. Mike performed these tasks at a reasonable price and did a professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two projects completed. A bathtub surround fabricated from scratch and an attic access hatch installed. Both jobs performed at a reasonable price and done on time. Would definitely recommend!

CATEGORY woodworking

06/23/2011

I was going to get french doors placed. I called him once he waqs going to be out of town and would call me when returned. Never got a call. i figured he did not want my business

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 none

CATEGORY doors

So very sorry about that Member. We definitely did need your business because that is who we are. I pride myself on making sure I am where I say I will be and at the time I plan to be there. I hope you will give me another chance to show you how I do business. I have no excuse and apologize for the error.

repair and remodel residential and commercial properties, plumbing repair and replacement, upgrading older or damaged houses, evaporative coolers

stucco, roof repairs, flat roofs