JOHNSON'S CUSTOM CARPET CLNG

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

1417 Sue Ct

Las Cruces, NM 88007

Johnson's Custom Carpet Cleaning LLC is a family owned and operated business that has been serving Las Cruces and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We offer carpet, upholstery and tile and grout cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers and we use only safe, non-toxic biodegradable cleaning products. It is the goal of our company to provide our customers with honest, dependable, expert service and do so in a professional courteous manner....

carpet cleaning (68)upholstery cleaning (3)tile installation (3)

03/03/2021

Jacob C.

Chris Johnson did a very professional job and he was very punctual and my dirty carpets that consisted of three bedrooms, hallway and my living room came out very nice. I highly recommend Johnson’s custom carpet cleaning service to anyone.

Description of Work
Very dirty carpet in my house

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

11/12/2020

Celeste S.

We have put off cleaning our carpets for many reasons. Mainly financial and we are thrilled to have found someone to do business with from now on. We finally found Johnson's Custom Carpet Cleaning through Angie's List and couldn't be happier. From the moment we connected on the phone to the moment we told Chris Johnson goodbye there was a professional yet relaxed camaraderie. We had work to do in another part of our home and felt absolutely comfortable with Chris moving freely about to get his work done. Our carpets look much better and so much better than we could have expected. We even enjoyed conversing with him about one of his children and the fact that my husband was a professor of hers at NMSU. We were pleasantly surprised at how little it costs to clean so much carpet. He was even able to remove some stains that had me convinced we needed to replace our carpet. We are thrilled, and would like everyone reading this to call Johnson's Custom Carpet Cleaning just as soon as you need their services. Wish we had done this many years ago. We are extremely happy! Thanks Chris!!

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpet cleaned in our entire home

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/08/2019

Robert J.

Listed house on Friday and had a qualified offer on Saturday.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets after renters moved out.

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

09/04/2019

David J.

We have used Chris since 2017, and would never consider using another company to clean our carpets. He is such a professional, and does an excellent job. Our carpets always look like new when he finishes. Chris is very prompt in returning our calls, and always on time. Such a nice business person to have in our home.

Description of Work
Carpets and Area Rugs Cleaned

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

11/21/2018

Patty H.

Good job cleaning carpet that is pretty old and worn - came out looking good.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

10/16/2018

Tom P.

Chris showed up October 12th and cleaned our old carpet and made it look new again. He is top notch and professional in his work.

Description of Work
Clean carpet

Cost $169.73

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

01/02/2018

Barbara B.

Excellent, as always - I've used Chris for years

Description of Work
Whole-house carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

11/26/2017

Rod V.

Being a 17 year old carpet, I wasn't expecting too much but was pleasantly surprised. It came out a lot cleaner than I expected. The next time I need carpet cleaning, it will definitely be Johnsons.

Description of Work
I have a 17 year old carpet that was in bad need of cleaning. I called Johnson's and had to leave a message and was called back less than two hours later. I made an appointment to get the carpet cleaned and he was actually five minutes early.

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

11/06/2017

James M.

It went very well. I was amazed that they were able to remove all of the stains. I will certainly call them the next time I need such a service.

Description of Work
Cleaning of badly stained carpet.

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

09/14/2017

Esther D.

He did a fantastic job! He got out pet stains that other companies had not been able to. I will definitely use this company again and recommend it to others.

Description of Work
I needed my carpets cleaned.

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

Carpet, Upholstery, Tile & Grout Cleaning

flood and fire damage, crime scenes