HMH Horizon Mechanical LLC.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2008

4.3

Family owned & operated. In 2013 Horizon Mechanical Inc closed its doors and 3 former employees of Horizon opened new doors to HMH Horizon Mechanical LLC in December of 2013. New Mexico Construction Industries Division License #380793 Texas License #M16256...

Air Mechanical LLC

Air Mechanical LLC

English & Spanish. A leading mechanical company in Las Cruces, Air Mechanical focuses on providing optimum quality in various HVAC & plumbing services for everyone in Dona Ana County as well as the surrounding areas. As the company owner, Paul Darley, I have over 23 years of experience in the industry. Thus, you can rest assured that no matter what project we handle, we will be giving nothing but highly professional and expert work. Our gallery of photos from previous projects can attest to the amount of time and effort that we put into the services we provide. Of course, while we strive to provide the most beautiful designs and diligent outcomes, we understand that price is one of the most important deciding factors for clients. That is why we offer the fairest prices for our best quality work. Call today for your free estimate!

10/06/2013

Professional, Friendly, Courteous, and explained what they were doing and why.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaking irrigation pump.  Replaced float and flap mechanism in toilet bowl.

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

09/23/2013

The scale deposits that was supposed to dissapear  within  3 weeks in the shower. toilets, sinks, dishwashers, etc, never happened.  Had to replace many toilet flush valves and sink parts, continue using special dishwasher lemonshine to get rid of etching on dishes and glassware. We continued to make service calls to Clint Snow, Service Mgr., went ignored.  The last and final  call was 9:30 AM on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider sold us the best  Freije system they made, guaranted for five years.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/13/2013

Two workmen came to the house to replace the filter. They did not have proper tools. They did get it loose with difficullty. A special wrench is needed to remove and replace the filter. The workmen were unable to provide the wrench. I was able to get the wrench on line at a later date. I tried to change the filter later only to find out that even with the proper wrench I could not remove the filte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several years ago I had Horizon Mechinical install an Easy Water treatment system. At that time the service man also suggested a whole house filter. I agreed to that. The last service was to replace the filter. I was not able to do this myself.

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners

03/23/2012

He is very thorough, reasonably priced, and professional.  He is very honest.  Update 4/9/2012    I called them to service my Master Cool system, but they had no record of working with me previously. It was like working with a completely different company. The cost estimate was also extremely high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He converted three of my properties over to heat.  He will be servicing evaporative air for me soon.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

04/25/2011

Horizon Mechanical demonstrated real professionalism. They came on time as scheduled (early in the promised window), and did the work quickly and efficiently. They also gave advice for the next steps in the preservation and restoration process, as we had suffered a great deal of water damage before we discovered that the pipes were broken. We were greatly relieved to have our water back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired two burst pipes in the outside wall of our back bedroom bath. Required removal of part of the drywall, and some soaked insulation, which were located behind the sink cabinet. They also replaced a damaged valve.

CATEGORY plumbing

Commercial/Residential Plumbing, HVAC & Refrigeration. New Construction Plumbing, HVAC & Refrigeration. Remodel Construction Plumbing HVACR. Comercial/Residential Plumbing Maintenance & Service. Comercial/Residential HVAC & Refrigeration Maintenance & Service. Camera Survey for Plumbing Mains. Backflow Prevention Device Install, Service, Testing and Certification. Concrete Core Drilling.

Drain cleaning & rooter service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover