Green Mountain Contractors Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • Regulation and Licensing Department Construction Industries Division

4636 Maxim Ct

Las Cruces, NM 88011

Services we offer: Asphalt shingle roofing TPO Modified Bitumin Tile Metal Silicone Elastomeric New Construction Cement Interior and Exterior Painting and Stucco repair...

Resposiveness

roofing (11)home builder (3)concrete repair (2)house painting (1)

11/12/2020

He came by, but never sent an estimate despite several followup requests. For busy professionals, we want to minimize waste of time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flat roof

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

07/11/2020

My experience with Green Mountain Contractors was fantastic start to finish. I was purchasing a home with a 23 year old tar and gravel flat roof in the North Valley with signs of leaks in multiple areas. I worked with 6 different roofers that all had excellent reviews to get multiple opinions and bids. Green Mountain was able to come out the fastest, got me a bid within 24 hours, and Zach patientl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete residential flat reroof from tar and gravel to silicone with parapets, skylights, etc

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

02/25/2020

They did a great job. Quick, professional and great value for the quality of work. The job had very difficult access issues, cleanup required carrying material a long distance down a steep hill. Some contractors would not even bit on the job due to access issues. Green Mountain had no problem. This was a old roof from the 1970's and had a number of patches and attempted fixes which were not of hig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace leaking flat modified bitumen roof with TPO roof, fix one inside water damage to ceiling and dry wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

01/12/2020

After almost 3 weeks of being told I’d get a quote I finally spoke with jolene. She promised that by the end of the day I would have it. The only thing I got by the end of the day was an email saying that they couldn’t take on my project at this time because it was to complicated. My project was a very straight forward metal re-roof

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

08/28/2019

I had 7 estimates and found Zach to be the most professional and knowledgeable. The project was started within a few days and managed by Almanzo, who kept me up to date as work started and progressed. The work was done in two days and the workers kept the yard tidy did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend Green Mountain to anyone needing roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gravel roof with TPO

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

03/18/2019

Zach and Jolene were professional and communication was fast and complete. They worked with my insurance company making the job go smoothly. The roofing crew was on the job when scheduled. They were friendly. The site was cleaned at the end of the job. The roof looks good. I strongly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Shingle Re-roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

02/05/2019

Great service, I was very happy with the results. They did the whole driveway on one job, they fixed the existing concreted and extended sidewalk on the second service. They were friendly and the kept in constant communication, especially on some rainy days. I definitely would rehire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete work

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

02/05/2019

They did a great job. There was a situation were they had to expand the job, and they were able to meet my needs. Their pricing was inline with other quotes that I got, i got daily text by the foreman. I very much appreciate that. They were also able to match the color to some shingles after the job and the quality of their craftsmanship was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

02/01/2019

Excellent. Very professional and down to earth. Every step was explained and work was done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reshingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

01/31/2019

We had a bad leak. Green Mountain Contractors (Zach and Joleen) inspected our roof and found extensive hail damage and several other problems. We had our insurance provider send out an inspector prior to Green Mountains assessment, so we had an accurate confirmation of the damage. All of the problems were addressed in a professional manner. Their team removed three layers of old asphalt and one wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on old house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

We specialize in repairs and replacement of asphalt shingle roofs, flat roofs, metal roofs, and tile roofs. We commonly use elastomeric, silicone and TPO on flat roofs. We also specialize in cement for driveways and porches, interior and exterior painting, stucco repair, and remodeling projects.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal