Garys Custom Painting

Interior Painting Project

Interior Painting Project

interior painting
Interior Painting

Gary's Custom Painting Service is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business....

Resposiveness

interior painting (7)drywall (4)house painting (3)pressure washing (1)

08/11/2020

Fast, efficient and quality work.looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior with drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

08/10/2020

Gary was amazing. Returned my call in the same day, fair prices, and showed up when he said. His paint job was stellar. Five stars! In addition he is simply a 5 star human-being.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior walls and trim with 2 tone walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/30/2020

Superb job. Gary's attention to detail was top notch. The job took longer than any of us anticipated, which caused some rescheduling issues with other contractors (carpet and blinds), but we were able to make it work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire home interior painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

07/29/2020

Gary was really great to work with! He came to the house to look at the job the day I called and had an estimate to me that night. He was willing to take the project with very short notice, showed up exactly when he said he would, took exactly the amount of time he said he would and did a very high quality job. Job was invoiced exactly how he quoted. He was very friendly and easy to work with. His...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior of entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

07/14/2020

Great. Couldn’t ask for better service, price or quality!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior paint

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

07/05/2020

painting inside

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gary’s Custom Painting did an excellent job painting 4 rooms and a stairway. They were very professional and cleaned up everything! I will use them again and I recommend them to anyone who needs painting done inside or outside! Their price was very reasonable! Super job!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

06/23/2020

Terrific job! Professional and trustworthy! I will hire Gary’s Custom Painting again! I would recommend him to anyone who needs painting inside or outside!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior ceiling, walls, trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/16/2020

Great. Quick to come out to inspect and give me a quote. The price was reasonable. Helped me navigate with choosing colors. Timely. Overall, wonderful experience! I would absolutely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house with stucco repair

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Hello Mrs [Member Name Removed], You and [Member Name Removed] were a pleasure to work for! Amy and I enjoyed talking with you. We are happy you chose us to help you fall backnin love with your house! Call us if you ever need anything!

06/04/2020

It turned out very nice. Very happy with the outcome and hanging onto his card.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the exterior of the house and the garage door.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind review! If you still need that back door painted just give me a text or call and ill come do it for you!! Thanks again!!

05/28/2020

Gary was was very punctual and communicated very well. He showed up 30mins before he was scheduled to come. He came early to tell me exactly what he was going to do and also do prep work beforehand. One thing I loved was the fact that he made sure none of my furniture and flooring was going to be in any way damaged. He was very precise and did a fantastic job with the clean up before and after the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my interior of my house repainted. Wanted something new. Gary came up with great ideas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you. I appreciate your kind words!! Let me know when your ready to do the exterior!!