Gardening By Monty Sarvo

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2012

3.9

Full service landscaping design, installation and maintenance....

Green Leaf Landscaping

Green Leaf Landscaping

08/10/2020

He quoted me a nice price and has been coming every week. He has been doing a great job. He also communicates when they will be arriving. Very Professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care - Maintain and Mow a Lawn

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you so very much for your kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so [Member Name Removed]

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General yard cleanup. Everyone friendly and the quality of work was ok. However, workers were not provided with proper equipment and work took longer than needed. Work was estimated by job but then charged by hour.

CATEGORY landscaping

I would appreciate a phone call explaining what you were unhappy with and why. I always go out of my way to remedy what goes wrong. The last I spoke to you it was a very pleasant string of accolades so I am confused

04/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned a home in preparation for renting

CATEGORY landscaping,plumbing

It was great experience working with you [Member Name Removed]

04/12/2013

The system doesn't work any better than the old one, except now I have trenches in the yard to add to the dead grass. As an example, they built the manifold to the back yard such that there was no way to shut the water off because the cutoff valve was misplaced. When I called and complained, Sarvo sent one of his goons who sawed off the handle to the cutoff valve and used a pair of pliers to shut ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Sarvo to refurbish my sprinkler system in the back yard and the drip system in front.

CATEGORY landscaping

Mr [member name removed] has hired us to come out more than once since the system was reworked. He has praised us and then called and cussed us out then again praised us back and forth. He doesn't take care of his yard between visits and we have therefore had to do major cleanups more than once when it catches up with him. I do not understand his angst and would be happy to help him out if he had ...

03/14/2013

They do the work well and are very pleasant to deal with. I will definitely continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monty Sarvo's workers have removed trees and performed yard maintenance a few times during the past six months.

CATEGORY landscaping

Thank you [member name removed]. I love the way the trees are looking and have your other plants when you are feeling better.

Tree pruning, ornamental and vegetable gardening, lawns, rock and gravel installation and removal, decorative walls and paths, landscaping plumbing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal