Edgar Digital Computers & Electronics

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2009

1235 Montana Ave

Las Cruces, NM 88001

Edgar Digital - Computers & Electronics located in Las Cruces, NM, is a locally owned hobbyist's paradise for Southern New Mexico and West Texas. We have 7000 square feet of techno-goodies! At Edgar Digital, we offer a wide variety of products and services including: * PC Repairs and Upgrades * Refurbished Internet Ready PCs * Virus and Spyware Clean-Ups * New & Used Computer Parts and Equipment * Audio-Video Gear * Oscilloscopes * Robotics * Test Equipment * Vacuum Tubes In today's world of computer technology, individuals and companies depend on fast reliable services. We offer a full range of IT solutions to meet your entire home and business needs. Our highly trained staff provides professional, high-quality service at affordable rates. Edgar Digital-Computers & Electronics is a leading computer service and repair company. Our technicians have helped thousands with their computer needs. Call Us today for all of your computer needs!...

07/25/2020

Everett H.

It was very easy. He was very pleasant and accommodating. Wiped the hard drives on all the computers. Great service!!!

Description of Work
Recycled 3 computers with screens

12/17/2016

Lee W.

Excellent work performed in a overnight process. Very reasonable rates.

Description of Work
Needed Windows XP restored on my Netbook computer.

09/26/2015

Jacqueline T.

Outstanding - in at 10:30, picked up at 4 pm. Extremely professional, technically proficient, and good at simply communicating what would be done, and what was done when I picked it up. This is the same as past experience with Edgar Digital when they had an on-site person come several times to work on several networked computers at our church. The best, and I have worked with a number of techs in business and at that church.

Description of Work
Rush job to optimize and remove viruses from my Apple Macbook Air, do a general maintenance, and configure settings - needed to have it completed today because is essential to my work.

12/30/2014

Robert E.

It went well. I paid $40 to get in at the head of the line since this was my primary PC. It took 2-3 days and the issues above were resolved. PC boots, stays running, no hijacked browser, can run a dozen web pages and the machine purrs along, no stops, no need to reboot every day, machine is very responsive. I am a happy camper, Good shop, good service, no BS, fair attitude and price for me.

Description of Work
I had a PC wih unresolved hijacking of my browser, ran slow, would not sleep, had to be rebooted daily, maxed CPU running IE and Firefox concurrently, slow, performance was terrible. Provider: removed hijacking software, put in new anti virus software, removed unnecessary programs.

06/11/2014

Beverly T.

They did a great job. They were timely, reasonable, and I would use them again in future.

Description of Work
They installed some security on my computer and removed a virus.

03/29/2014

Fabio S.

Went there, looked at my laptop right there, fixed in about 10 minutes. Greeted "have a nice day" with no charge. Professional, efficient, knowledgeable, honest!

Description of Work
Unblocked my laptop after a update gone wrong.

02/24/2014

Daniel P.

They did a good job and the price I thought was fair. Felt a bit taken by the video card deal and the place was a dump. Andrew was a nice guy and seemed really smart, but leaving for the Air Force. I wish him luck.

Description of Work
Sent a desktop there to change a Windows 8 to Windows 7. They found the reason I was having problems was because the hard drive was failing. Took over two weeks to repair and while it was there, the video card went out and I had to replace it.

01/17/2014

Heidi M.

The viruses had destroyed the laptop. It could not be salvaged. They were reasonably priced and professional.

Description of Work
We took our Sony Vaio laptop with many viruses to be repaired.

01/01/2014

David S.

Roger Jones is extremely knowledgeable, hires well informed and interesting people, is extremely reasonable in pricing and is willing to work with anyone. Have used Roger and Edgar Digital for 27 years on all our computer needs; he always delivers.

Description of Work
upgraded two computers with wifi

09/30/2013

Mary S.

My son had a bad virus on his computer. Not knowing any computer repair in the area, we turned to Angie's and found Edgars. He was very professional and explained everything that was done in detail. We would go there again.

Description of Work
Serviced a computer and cleaned it of all the viruses.

The tech guys technologies

Over 10 years in the game ! Smart home automation and integrations for all aspects of your smart home. From lighting and entertainment to security and appliances, automation has never been easier. And not just that . Home theaters, low voltage cabling and landscaping. With quality and integrity as our foundation, rest assure your project is in the right hands

Offers by The tech guys technologies  on Angi
    All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Computer Sales
    Electronic Gadget Repair
    Office Equipment Repair
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, American Express

Local expert service. Cracked Laptop screens replaced, Windows and Macintosh diagnostics and repair, Virus and Spyware Removal, Data Recovery, On-Site Service for both Home and Business. Please call us to inquire about everything we offer