EASYLAWN

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2009

Family Owned & Operated. 6 Employees Subs Available Costs determined by Job Financing Available....

Green Leaf Landscaping

Green Leaf Landscaping

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaped back yard, poured concrete patio extension and installed artificial turf.

10/27/2014

The workers were terrific. Very respectful of cleaning up any mess. There were a few little problems with coming on time; but overall, worked out fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out a tree, replanted shrubs and laid artificial turf.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/29/2013

Nice company to deal with. Workers were hard workers and did the job to my satisfaction. Even came back a few days later and moved a very large rock as an extra and cleaned up after themselves. Did a very good job of the clean up and installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed synthetic lawn, flowerbeds and concrete step

02/18/2013

The crew was excellent. Came when they said they would and stayed on the job till it was finished. I have an odd shaped yard with a large deck, so there was a lot of cutting. The outcome is beautiful and my dogs love it. I had deodorant placed underneath the grass as well as in the grass to stop urine odor. I am very pleased and recommend Easy Lawn to anyone that is looking for artificial grass. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gravel in my backyard with natural grass in October 2012. I have 2 standard poodles and the natural grass was destroyed within 2 months. My daughter suggested I put in artificial grass. Checked Angie's List for suppliers. Called Easy Lawn who came out promptly, evaluated my needs, and made recommendations on the type of grass that would work with the dogs. Ash Bianco was very professional and knowledgable. I had an estimate within 24 hours. Work was done within 2 weeks as my grass had to be ordered. They removed all the natural grass, poured a concrete border, prepared the area for the artificial grass, and installed the artificial grass.

CATEGORY landscaping

10/20/2011

I contacted the "owner" and he came out and checked all that was necessary to complete the job. The estimate was as he said, no more or no less. The job took approximately 4-5 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a section of "fake grass" in front of the house. It was done in a professional manner and is absolutely gorgeus. I was done as they had promised.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Decorative rock, flagstone, concrete, concrete curbing, small retaining walls, planter walls, borders, synthetic turf, landscaping design, synthetic lawns & putting greens & artificial lawns, lawn care and grounds maintenance.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available