E & R Painting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2011

E & R Painting provides professional service and quality work. E & R painting has more then 10 years in experience. There is a supervisor at job site at all times. All work is garanteed. Customers can call 7 days a week with any concerns or questions. E & R Painting works for the convienence of the

house painting (44)interior painting (15)stucco (10)pressure washing (10)roofing (6)drywall (4)iron work (2)

01/05/2021

Larry S.

Excellent. Arrived on time as stated, did an excellent job. Went above & beyond. And the best price quote we received. Very happy. We recommend.

Description of Work
Painting garage door and entryway roof.

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

04/24/2020

Brian G.

Larry and his crew did a fantastic job painting the entire interior of our house. The crew does a tremendous job of doing all the necessary preparation work before they start painting (filling holes, caulking, etc.). Larry was by far one of the best contractors we have ever used and by far the best painter.

Description of Work
Painted the entire inside of our house

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/02/2020

04/24/2020

Duretta G.

The job went well. There are some cracks around some of the windows. I was remiss in not calling Larry about the repairs. He came by on his own and said he would do the repairs when I felt safe doing so because of the Covid-19 threat. I'm the one that held off. This is a very good company and if I gave the impression otherwise I didn't mean to. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Entire outside of house

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

04/10/2020

Duretta G.

Several of the windows have cracks around them so they will need to fix that. They also got paint on the windows. The original job was good and I am really hoping that they will come out and fix the issues because it definitely should not already be cracked.

Description of Work
They redid the stucco and painted my house.

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

01/13/2020

Virginia A.

Once again we found Larry Raught's E&R Painting to be a superior resource. Communication was excellent, and we were thoroughly consulted for our preferences which were then followed completely. Larry's crew were consistently efficient, unobtrusive, and considerate. Cleanup was complete and the results of the entire job met or exceeded our expectations. We have the utmost confidence in Larry's skills and integrity!

Description of Work
Power washing, exterior stucco cracks repaired; house, fascia, soffits, and garage door painted; large patio awning removed, interior windows calked

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

08/03/2019

Duretta G.

They did a marvelous job. One of the first contractors to do a really good job. They even patched a leak in our roof. The crew was very polite and careful. I definitely would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Entire exterior house, soffits, trim, and stucco repair

Category pressure washing, wrought iron, stucco, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

05/23/2019

James B.

Well done. Very professional. Worked hard, worked well, and cleaned up quickly. Very happy and would hire again.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

02/13/2019

Donna O.

reviewed in detail items to be done and did exactly what was agreed on. On time every day, professional crew, neat and very through. Owner ( Larry ) very accommodating, helped us. No hesitation with E and R

Description of Work
repaired exterior cracks, caulking window frames and exterior walls

Work Completed On 02/13/2019

11/30/2018

Michele D.

Very satisfied with the work of E & R Painting on the exterior painting of our home. Reasonably priced, touched based each day on the progress, cleaned up area at the end of each day, added suggestions on trim work we wanted and finished job on time. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

05/03/2018

Cherie M.

This was a large project and took nearly 3 weeks to complete. I was very, very satisfied with the work that was done, and how Larry involved me in ensuring satisfaction with every part of the job. He let me test 8 different colors on the outside paint, and then painted things I probably would have neglected, making the entire project look amazing. I will definitely call him for all future painting. He also helped me address my insurance claims.

Description of Work
Roof, outside stucco repair and painting, inside painting

Category roofing, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

05/02/2018

Jerry O.

Did not get the job. Larry was very punctual with estimate. Price was competitive. I would consider again in the future.

Description of Work
Estimate Repair of Stucco and then painting

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

09/27/2017

Charles D.

Larry and his crew were superb in all respects. The previous review regarding him being a perfectionist is an understatement. Larry really cares about his work and making the customer feel satisfied about the job. He takes pride in his work and will not stop until he and the customer are completely satisfied with the end result. He is always present on the job not only supervising and making sure his crew work to perfection but he himself puts in long hours doing the work himself. We have nothing but positive words to say about his work, attitude, professionalism, honesty and kindness. We liked his work so much that we hired him 3 times to do three separate jobs. In summary, I would highly recommend Larry and his crew if you want attention to detail and someone who runs a honest business with very good results. He will definitely be our go to guy in the future when we need any further painting or stucco work. Had I known he did roof coatings as well prior to us having had I would have had him do that work as well. A+ review!

Description of Work
Needed exterior stucco repair and painting, gates and interior painting.

Category stucco, house painters, interior painters

07/18/2017

kay W.

The whole crew is great. Pleasant, professional, did a great job. I would hire them again. I appreciate that the owner, Larry, was on site daily making sure all was going well. Larry will happily answer any questions that you might have.

Description of Work
Exterior trim including windows, fascia, soffit, drip edge, exterior doors, garage door to be painted.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

07/10/2017

Angela V.

E & R Painting did an excellent job.

Description of Work
I needed to have our cabin stained.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/08/2017

07/05/2017

Tara P.

Description of Work
I can't say enough great things about Larry. I had him come look at my house to give me an estimate on some stucco repair that needed to be done before it got worse. I couldn't afford the have my whole house painted again so he repaired the stucco that needed repair and matched the faded paint. You can't even tell, he matched it so good. He is so nice and fair. He will be my first call when I repaint my house and when I redo my kitchen. Call him, you won't be sorry!

Work Completed On 07/05/2015

05/09/2017

Linda M.

My daughter in law says it looks great, I have not seen it yet. Larry takes a great deal of pride in his work, he communicated with me all along the way on colors and any issues that came up. I highly recommend him. He took his time and was very professional.

Description of Work
Our house needed to have the trim painted and it was way past due. Larry power washed the walls, repaired the wood and painted. He did an extra job while he was there, refinishing the front door and painting the security door.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/03/2017

03/17/2017

Herbert L.

We discovered E & R on Angie’s List, and then we found a very exacting neighbor who has been using Larry for years and who could not rave enough about him. I find it difficult to find adequate words to describe our total satisfaction with this crew. As others have said, Larry is a very hard-working perfectionist and a genuine painting professional. He uses high-quality materials and tools. The entire crew is always prompt and professional and quiet, and they clean up every day. They are very patient and many neighbors dropped by to admire their work. Larry also utilized an excellent subcontractor to do the stucco work. Although his bid was not the lowest, we definitely got the maximum return for our dollar from E & R. We enthusiastically recommend him with no reservations whatever.

Description of Work
Repairing or replacing portions of the stucco and painting the entire two story 2,000 square foot home as well as walls and grillwork. In addition, they re-covered the roof of our attached garage and supervised some metal work.

Category roofing, pressure washing, wrought iron, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 03/17/2017

01/10/2017

S R.

Larry and his crew were a joy to work with. He gave us helpful information and was willing to patiently work with us in choosing the right products. He explained all processes and the products being used. Our satisfaction was his highest priority. He and his workers are neat, polite and pleasant to have around. They were professional, arriving early and worked full days without unnecessary breaks. Larry was there to supervise and worked along with his men.. He provided us with a Proposal detailing what was to be done and carried it out. We were invited to inspect the work as it progressed. Everything was cleaned up before they left. We would say that the work and products used were of the highest quality and we would definitely call on them again. They are skilled to do both interior and exterior work.

Description of Work
Patched all cracks in our exterior, applied elastomeric coating; ,painted gates, stairs, light fixtures and garage door;. refinished front door and surround and repairied cracks in roof coating.

Category roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 01/08/2017

11/08/2016

Tonya S.

Larry is a perfectionist. From the get-go, he pointed out flaws to be fixed and then explained how he’d fix them. He also arranged for me to get free paint samples, so I could choose the perfect colors. I have company coming for the holidays, so Larry squeezed me in early and they finished ahead of schedule. They showed up promptly every day and cleaned up before they left. He and his crew moved all of my furniture and protected it with plastic. One of his crew even helped me move all my breakables. They were detail oriented and showed pride in their work, rolling on two coats of paint. They were also very cordial and answered all of my questions. The interior of my home looks better today than the day I moved in.

Description of Work
Interior painting of entryway, great room, master bedroom, master bath and large walk-in closet with shelving unit.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 11/02/2016

10/12/2016

Virginia A.

We were extremely pleased with the workmanship and the professionalism of Larry Raught and his crew. Larry's work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to doing a superb job for his customers was evident throughout. Cleanup was done each day, and communication was excellent; every member of the work crew was attentive, polite, and consistently punctual. We will not hesitate to employ E&R Painting in any capacity they can fill.

Description of Work
We had the fascia on our house repainted and some painting on the exterior walls as well. In addition, all of our wrought iron fencing/gates were repainted, along with the metal security doors. New screens were also put on these doors.

Category drywall, house painters

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

10/19/2015

Irene P.

This is the 2nd time we hired this painter and 2 man crew, after the great job they did a few months ago, prepping & painting our 3 car garage doors which the previous painter had messed up. This time we used E&R for indoor work, to repair and paint ceiling and walls in our Great Room, where drywall was damaged from several roof leaks. Larry R. (owner) did a good job, replacing drywall and plaster on patterned surfaces. No one would notice that damage had been done there. They were careful to cover carpet, ceiling fans, and furniture, etc. and left the room neat and orderly when finished. We also asked them to repair and paint our back porch ceiling. That paint couldn't be matched exactly, but they did a good job at the edges, and it looks like a perfect color match. They are fast, efficient, and reasonably priced. The paint store recommended E&R since we had experienced problems with a previous painter who had done a negligent job on repairing and coating our roof as well as inferior work on "staining" our garage doors.

Description of Work
Repaired and painted ceiling and walls in our large Great Room. Repaired and painted ceiling on rear porch.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/18/2015

09/15/2015

Rodger B.

E & R Painting did an outstanding job of painting our house. The work was of the highest quality and was completed ahead of schedule. They cleaned-up in a meticulous manner after completing the work. We would definitely recommend E & R Painting to others and will consider them for painting the inside of the house when that project is needed.

Description of Work
Painted the outside of a 4-bedroom, 2500 sq ft single-floor residence.

Category house painters, interior painters