E & R Painting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2011

Awards & Badges

1900 Desert Wind Way

Las Cruces, NM 88012

E & R Painting provides professional service and quality work. E & R painting has more then 10 years in experience. There is a supervisor at job site at all times. All work is garanteed. Customers can call 7 days a week with any concerns or questions. E & R Painting works for the convienence of the customer. Scheduling is based on customers convienence. Referals are available....

house painting (44)interior painting (15)stucco (10)pressure washing (10)roofing (6)drywall (4)iron work (2)

01/05/2021

Excellent. Arrived on time as stated, did an excellent job. Went above & beyond. And the best price quote we received. Very happy. We recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting garage door and entryway roof.

CATEGORY drywall,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

04/24/2020

Larry and his crew did a fantastic job painting the entire interior of our house. The crew does a tremendous job of doing all the necessary preparation work before they start painting (filling holes, caulking, etc.). Larry was by far one of the best contractors we have ever used and by far the best painter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the entire inside of our house

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

04/24/2020

The job went well. There are some cracks around some of the windows. I was remiss in not calling Larry about the repairs. He came by on his own and said he would do the repairs when I felt safe doing so because of the Covid-19 threat. I'm the one that held off. This is a very good company and if I gave the impression otherwise I didn't mean to. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire outside of house

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

04/10/2020

Several of the windows have cracks around them so they will need to fix that. They also got paint on the windows. The original job was good and I am really hoping that they will come out and fix the issues because it definitely should not already be cracked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid the stucco and painted my house.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

01/13/2020

Once again we found Larry Raught's E&R Painting to be a superior resource. Communication was excellent, and we were thoroughly consulted for our preferences which were then followed completely. Larry's crew were consistently efficient, unobtrusive, and considerate. Cleanup was complete and the results of the entire job met or exceeded our expectations. We have the utmost confidence in Larry's skil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing, exterior stucco cracks repaired; house, fascia, soffits, and garage door painted; large patio awning removed, interior windows calked

CATEGORY pressure washing,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

08/03/2019

They did a marvelous job. One of the first contractors to do a really good job. They even patched a leak in our roof. The crew was very polite and careful. I definitely would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire exterior house, soffits, trim, and stucco repair

CATEGORY pressure washing,wrought iron,stucco,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

05/23/2019

Well done. Very professional. Worked hard, worked well, and cleaned up quickly. Very happy and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

02/13/2019

reviewed in detail items to be done and did exactly what was agreed on. On time every day, professional crew, neat and very through. Owner ( Larry ) very accommodating, helped us. No hesitation with E and R

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired exterior cracks, caulking window frames and exterior walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

11/30/2018

Very satisfied with the work of E & R Painting on the exterior painting of our home. Reasonably priced, touched based each day on the progress, cleaned up area at the end of each day, added suggestions on trim work we wanted and finished job on time. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior home painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

05/03/2018

This was a large project and took nearly 3 weeks to complete. I was very, very satisfied with the work that was done, and how Larry involved me in ensuring satisfaction with every part of the job. He let me test 8 different colors on the outside paint, and then painted things I probably would have neglected, making the entire project look amazing. I will definitely call him for all future painting...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, outside stucco repair and painting, inside painting

CATEGORY roofing,pressure washing,stucco,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

Commercial Painting, Drywall Repair, Interior & Exterior Painting, Roof Coating, Staining, Sto Elastomeric Coating, Residential Painting, Retail & Franchise Painting

Please ask for details.