Can Do Construction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

From the ground up, we Can Do! Concrete, tile, stucco, painting, sheet rock, kitchens, bathrooms, patios, additions, complete remodels and new homes - you ask, Can Do!...

Green Leaf Landscaping

Green Leaf Landscaping

10/23/2012

Terrible experience. Didn't try to make things right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco repair. Misrepresented himself that he knew how to repair stucco. When job was completed color did not match existing stucco. It was a white color where existing stucco is a yellow color. He tried to put blame on me that I had picked color from el Rey color chart which when held up against wall was close to same color but it was ultimately his responsibility to match stucco. I kept telling him he could have it color matched at Chapparal but he was adamant in using the bag from Lowes. I have found out since that L&P will also color match. Now I have to find someone to fix the mess he made. Please do not let them do any work for you. You will be very disappointed. He will also file a lien against your home if you do not pay him for shoddy work. He tried to fix the problem by painting but I told him I didn't want it painted. He does not have the experience or knowledge of construction to be in this business. He also became very belligerent and insulted me when I told I was going to have a stucco person come and look at his work to see if he could fix it. At first he's very nice and sounds like he knows what he's doing--believe me he does not. I told him I didn't want to not pay him but he did not deliver what he said he would. As a woman it was not a pleasant experience telling him that his work was if poor quality. He said I was contradicting myself and became very belligerant. He said he would do what he needed to do to get his money.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,stucco

07/01/2010

Still waiting!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally tried to contact this company on March 30th for a quote. No response for 2 months. Tried contacting company again on June 28 an was told he would call us back with quote @ 5:00pm. Today is July 1' 2010' still waiting.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

All home repairs, remodels, and new construction.

singing