Atlas Home Repair, LLC (CBS dba)

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2011

Owner, Cecil Campbell, has been in the construction business since 1975; licenses and insurance include GB 98 License #023905, MM01, HUD I 210, Contractors License Bond #34BSBDD4756, General Liability & Worker's Comp. He employees 2 Supervisors, 10 technicians and 3 office staff. We strive to provide prompt, professional and courteous service. Please call Ashley, our friendly Customer Service Manager, for a free estimate or to schedule services, and let Atlas Home Repair "Shoulder the Work for You"....

Green Leaf Landscaping

Green Leaf Landscaping

07/30/2017

Cecil Campbell told me the dryer vented through the roof. It did not. It was vented into the garage. several pocket doors did not work and most windows were stuck either up or down. My husband vented the dryer after we purchase the home. I told steinborn Realty about it and they ignored my request for repairs . He might have grown up since then but was a terrible experience at the time. I would ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection before I purchased

CATEGORY handyman service,home inspection

12/28/2015

We has some leaks in our roof that were the result of a faulty roof installation several years ago.  The Atlas estimator contacted the roof manufacturer to see if there were some ways to fix the installation problems, but because too much time had elapsed, there was not way to correct the problems, so he recommended an alternative solution which remedied the problems satisfactorily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched leaks in roof.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

01/03/2015

They did a marvelous job. They showed up on time. They were courteous, efficient, and prompt. They were priced fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sheet rock, fixed a light, and did some other repairs.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

06/06/2014

They put up some gutters last year and it was leaking. I called them and they came out and fixed it but it was still leaking. Overall I was pleased with them but this particular one they could not fix. Some projects they are competent on and some they are not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have use them throughout the years and they did some projects for me.

CATEGORY gutter repair

05/05/2014

They were on time, punctual and did very good work. The first time I used them, they were very, very good. I called them again recently for a kitchen remodeling project. After the man came out to look at the job, I never heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Atlas Home Repair put a slant roof on my back porch.

CATEGORY roofing

Repairs, maintenance, handyman services, remodeling and new construction of residential and commercial properties. Atlas Home Repair has a team of 'lead men' with many years of experience in all areas of construction. If, however, a job is outside our scope, we may coordinate services with approved subcontractors who meet our licensing and insurance requirements.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover