Armando Construction

• Trade License Number
  • 87405

4535 El Nido Road

Las Cruces, NM 88007

When I do a job, I do it right the first time, I always get customer feedback so that I can do a job to the customer's ful satisfaction. When I'm doing a job, I'm there working and I hire the amount of people required for the job. On my contracts I include all my information, by when I will complete the job, payments, warranty, description of the job, etc. I usually require a down payment when contract is signed and if the project is large, I require additional payments in between and it is all written on contract. I have never cheated no one of their money and have always completed a job in accordance with the contract, unless there is additional work that is not in the contract. I don't take credit card yet but I plan to start taking credit cards within the next few weeks. ...

Resposiveness

stucco (2)roofing (2)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)woodworking (1)skylight installation (1)garage building (1)siding companies (1)plastering (1)lawn & landscaping (1)drywall (1)tile installation (1)

08/01/2020

I have been very happy with his work . He takes a lot of pride in his work and he's kind of perfectionist

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long huge patio laid with tile, he also did the walk way in court yard with tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

07/24/2020

I'm very pleased with the service. They were very good and they knew what they do. They had a reasonable price and did a high quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid the stucco and did roof repair. They also did some carpentry.

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

07/23/2020

I really like them, they were perfected. They don't just do things just to get the work done, they did a great work very professional. They were the only one I trust. They don't have the cheapest pricing, but not that more expensive I don't mind the both as long as they did a great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walling,Bathroom Remodeling,Carpet removal,Tile works and Planting outside the house.

CATEGORY drywall,landscaping,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/17/2020

Excellent Armando found a place where the old stucco had leaked and rotted some wood. He repaired that too. He proved to be an excellent carpenter, roofer and stucco professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco repair. Nearly re-stuccoing the house. Also re-did the roof, restoring the seams and putting on an elastomeric seal coat.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,siding,garage builders,skylights,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

11/03/2014

Armando Zertuche was doing a roofing job on my neighbor's roof and that is how I contacted him. He came over twice to look at my roofing issues and came back on a Friday to give me a contract. He required 50% down payment $900.00 and I was told he will start Monday or Tuesday. He did not come Monday. On Tuesday, a friend recommended another roofer who came to look at my problem and I informed him ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looked at my roof twice and came back with a written contract. No project actually completed but kept $200 of the down payment money for his effort.

CATEGORY plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2014

Services that I offer: New construction, General Remodeling, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Home Additions, Home Modification, Esterior and Interior Painting, Stucco and Sto Repair and New, Roofing (shingles, torch down, metal, elastomeric), Window and Door Replacement, Sheetrock Repair and New.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check