ALMVIG ENTERPRISES

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

Almvig Enterprises is skilled and experienced in providing both residential and commercial painting, whether interior or exterior. We use the highest quality products and provide speedy yet quality service. We have serviced Las Cruces for 25 years and enjoy making our customers happy. It is surprising the power of paint....

Green Leaf Landscaping

Green Leaf Landscaping

01/10/2017

She is prompt and meticulous. She does it right. I never have to worry about her work or her promptness. Reasonable pricing. She is organized. I always recommend her to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She does my interior and exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

01/17/2016

Very professional and did an excellent job. More expensive than other quotes I got but I felt more comfortable with her so decided to pay the extra $$.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a bedroom for me

CATEGORY interior painters

07/17/2015

We inspected the final job and she did an excellent job along with her painter, Eric. They took their time a did quality work over 3 consecutive mornings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched eroding courtyard and barbecue walls, windows around house, several parapets on the roof and then matched paint and painted these areas. She took great care at matchung existing paint and keeping us abreast of the situation. Very professional and nice to do business with...Thanks!

CATEGORY house painters

Dear [member name removed], Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure meeting you and [name removed] and working at your home. We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We always strive to do good work and appreciate our wonderful customers. Thanks again, Nancy

06/18/2015

Nancy Almvig is great to work with.  She provided prompt service and very professional work on our home.  She was careful to contact me with any questions she had throughout the job.  We would hire her company again and have confidence that the results would be excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider performed stucco work at my home in Mesilla.

CATEGORY stucco,interior painters

Hi (Removed member name), Want to thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working on your project. Appreciated the additional work of stucco repairs and painting of the exterior also. Hope all is well with you. Thanks again, Nancy

06/07/2015

The project started and finished on time. Initially the paint color was wrong. Nancy corrected the problem immediately. The project turned out great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the several rooms (walls, ceilings and trim)  in our home

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

We specialize in interior and exterior painting. We do drywall repairs and texturing. Stucco repairs and wood staining. We do elastomeric roof coatings and elastomeric stucco coatings. We power wash and do the prep work that is so important to have a great finished project.

Satisfaction