All Pro Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

"One Call Will Handle It All!"---"Serving Your Everyday Needs!"...

Progreen Superior Coatings And Roofing, Inc.

ProGreen's dedication to customer satisfaction, high-quality materials and exceptional workmanship has made us one of the Southwest's premier commercial and residential roofers. We offer complete roofing services including energy efficient cool roof coatings, total roof replacement, roof repair, restoration, and energy efficient solutions. In fact, our excellent reputation extends beyond just roofing. ProGreen is also your one-stop-shop for rust proof coatings, interior building and home repairs, and complete painting services.

CLEAN CUT LAWN SERVICE INC

Best in town. Highest Ranking in BBB. Voted Best in Town. In business 15 years. Partnership with local rock quarry. Free estimates on landscaping. Travel charges do not apply when job is inside our service area. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Gonzales Landscaping

**Super Service Award Winner 2014, 2016 and 2017** Our team has been designing and installing landscapes 50 years, making Las Cruces beautiful! Additional DBA - Andres R Gonzales Mr G, Mr G. Family owned.

09/27/2016

Faustino S.

2 1/2 hours late, for supposedly on site estimate. I had to locate him to get my estimate. He was $1000 more than my first estimate!!!!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category ceramic tile,interior painters

01/14/2016

Mark A.

Good Job. Friendly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
A lot of dry wall repair and replacement due to roof leak damage

Category drywall,interior painters

06/20/2014

Susan W.

Being 750 miles away and trying to schedule contractors, I have never had a company get right back to me and do what they actually say they will do. This company was great in every aspect and would really recommend them to you. Efrain, the man we worked with, was professional and willing to help out with other small projects we had going in the home. He provided receipts for all materials purchased which in 10 years, I have never had a company do this. My husband and I liked all his employees, very friendly. Because we were on a time constraint, I had another company come in to paint the entire home. I will use these guys next time.

Description of Work
I had this company repair a rental of mine that had been damaged by the previous tenants. They also did other work such as tiled the entire floor throughout home, installed 3 new exterior doors, painted, and resheet rocked several areas.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,house painters,interior painters,doors

06/10/2014

trina D.

overall good experience.....seems customer service oriented...... i think he's just getting started in his business

Description of Work
replace defective ceiling fan

Category interior painters

Electrical work Plumbing, interior and exterior Painting, Roof Repair an elastomeric roof coating, stucco repairs counter tops and cabinet installation Tile Flooring General Remodeling Landscaping and many other servicese

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal