Chase's Extreme Builders Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2012

Residential Building Contractor with a team of experts to perform all segments of residential home building. Building from the ground up from additions to remodels. DBA Mountain Supply - home remodeling store & services....

At J3 Systems, we want to make sure you’re covered. For life. That’s why we use an incredibly durable, commercial-grade, advanced single-ply roofing system called “Pro-Ply.” This is the same type of roofing system we install on our commercial projects. It’s also the roofing system most often specified by commercial and industrial architects across the country. Lone Mountain’s Pro-Ply Roofing System is so durable, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty on materials. And our warranty is not pro-rated (which means there are no deductions as your roof ages). Additional DBAs: J3 Systems LLC, Lone Mountain Contracting Inc

Reule Sun Corporation is a family owned business serving New Mexico homeowners and businesses since 1958. Reule is your stucco refinish and window-door replacement experts, offering Total Coordinated Installation. Our dedicated “employees”, take pride in the quality of product produced and strive for the highest customer satisfaction. Our synthetic refinishing experience was advanced through our relationship with Montgomery Ward as their exclusive State Wide Contractor in the 1970’s. Top manufactures represented include: Sto, El Rey, Marvin, Andersen, Semco, Velux, etc. Visit our website at www.reulenm.com to learn how we can restore and beautify your home or business.

02/22/2012

I will update this report when the job is completed......

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Chase's Xtreme Builders to add an addition to my cabin in June of 2011. They started work around july of 2011. As of May of 2012 I'm still waiting on the job to be completed. Communication is horrible...I can hardly ever get anyone on the phone to find out how the project is going. I have to drive 11 hours to go see for myself.

Category handyman service,remodeling

02/09/2012

I have used them many, many times. They take care of my home. They have done plumbing and roofing. They also clean my house after I leave. If I have someone going up there, I just call them, and they will go in, open it up, and turn the heat and hot water on. They also have a flooring company. They can pretty much handle anything there.

Description of Work
They watch my house when I am not there. They check for leaks and any other problems.

Category handyman service

Home Building & Remodeling. Roofing, Decks, Excavating, Foundation, Concrete Pouring, Insulation, Stucco, Handymen, Interior & Exterior Painting, Flooring, Windows & Doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard