TLC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

Whether you’ve heard about our fantastic service from a friend or noticed our trucks around Albuquerque, we’re happy you’re here to explore what TLC Plumbing can do for you. A company built on core values of honesty, hard work, respect, compassion, and consistency, TLC Plumbing is dedicated to

Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

202087109
Bathroom upgrade for a local homeowner. New tile, new shower, new vanity, new light fixtures, paint, toilet.
View project

4.3

plumbers (695)HVAC Companies (299)drain cleaning (97)water heaters (65)electrician (30)water softeners (29)sewer cleaning (26)home remodeling (23)appliance repair (18)air duct cleaning (14)drain pipe installation (13)handyman (11)

11/12/2022

saenz A.

Nothing better than being run off the road by one of your vans and having to catch up to him at rates of 90 mph on the freeway! i run the ABQ Aggressive Driving program, please call 5054804461 for the video and pics!

Description of Work
nothing but getting run off the road 11-11-22 7pm following van at speeds of 90mph or over??? i have video

Category appliance repair

Review for TLC Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning - 5000 Edith Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM - 39944696

11/07/2022

Harrellette T.

It was good. They did an excellent job. They are very professional.

Description of Work
Installed a new air condition unit.

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

08/09/2022

Richard T.

They did a good job. Very professional clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
Plumbing service

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

03/18/2022

Janice J.

It was good and they did a very good job. They did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
they had to remove the pipes and put new pipes

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

02/17/2021

Jonathan L.

I'm very happy with their service they were responsive, good they came and figure it out I appreciate their escalation of the problem.

Description of Work
Central circulation water and heating system

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

11/06/2020

David S.

It went very well. They did everything correctly.

Description of Work
They helped me clean my sewer system.

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

10/29/2020

Joseph D. G.

Not good, no electrician in Santa Fe NM they charge $120 per hour to come to Santa Fe. No Thanks!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

08/28/2020

Ashley P.

Gavin and Jay did an incredible job for us. We had a complicated situation that posed problems even after the job was complete, and these were quickly and fully addressed. Gavin spent a ton of time with us in order to fully understand and address our issues. He not only installed fantastic equipment, but fixed an issue we’ve had with our pump for 2 years. We couldn’t be more grateful for their help, expertise, and care.

Description of Work
Replacement of reverse osmosis systems, water softener replacement, diagnosis and addressing of booster pump problems

Category plumbing, water softeners, wells

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

07/30/2020

Delores F.

it went pretty well they had to order a part, but that didn't work so the called someone and they told them how to rewire the furnace and AC unit so it would work.

Description of Work
AC unit installed

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our service. It is always our goal to exceed customer expectations. However, if you ever feel that we fall short of this please be sure to contact us. Thank you for choosing TLC, we really value your business and support. If you need anything else please call us anytime, we're here for you. Best, Tammy Thomas TLC Plumbing

06/15/2020

Yasuko N.

Very well. The job was done quite well.

Description of Work
Plumbing. Outside hose bib was repaired.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

05/30/2020

Ely T.

Adam was on time and got to work right away. He is very skilled and professional and took the time to review our system and our current maintenance schedule. He made a few recommendations and was able to complete the task within an hour. We definitely plan to use TLC and request Adam again next year for a yearly check up on our AC/heating system.

Description of Work
Air conditioning maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/28/2020

Joanne E.

The repairman was punctual and had fair pricing. He took his time and cleaned everything up before he left. Respectful and punctual.

Description of Work
Hot water dispenser removed and reverse osmosis filter placed

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing TLC. We are so happy that our technician was able to solve your plumbing problem. Please keep us in mind in the future if you need any heating, cooling, plumbing, or electrical needs. We hope you have a great week! Amanda Filip

02/10/2020

Lance F.

The work was great, the workers that came to do the job was great, they did the job well, and they were able to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Replaced a water pipe line in the front yard

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

10/15/2019

M T.

It went well. Clog was cleared in less than an hour. I got same day service whereas 2 other providers could not get to me until the next day. I was able to get the Angie's list discount too.

Description of Work
clear kitchen sink clogged drain line

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

09/19/2019

Margaret C.

They are really good. They are excellent. They were just terrific.

Description of Work
Slab leak.

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

09/03/2019

Lucille D.

They have been excellent and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years for HVAC needs.

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear how please you are with our services and we are happy to help you any way that we can. Please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you

08/07/2019

James A.

It went well. Very professional job. Expertise is fantastic.

Description of Work
Put in circulation pump in water heater

Work Completed On 07/07/2019

Hello, Thank yo so much for taking the time to give us a review. We're so glad it went well and that you were taken care of. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you

07/20/2019

Sherry D.

No matter what breaks, they can fix it. They arrive on time and they are professional.

Description of Work
They are a plumbing and heating service, they do all kinds of work in my house and they also do electrical work.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/15/2018

Hello, Thank yo so much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad we can be of service to you. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you

07/06/2019

Deborah G.

Wonderfully. The installers were thorough, professional, on-time, patient with instruction, and even fixed one or two things outside the scope of the work. I've used TLC for many different kinds of projects in my home, from the very small to replacing all the piping underneath my house and yard so I've experienced their work quality and the quality of their interaction with the customer. They're professional through and through, and I feel confident when I use their services. And their estimators are excellent as well, staying in contact before the job and answering all my questions so that everything works out. Can't say enough good about this company and the quality of their employees and their work.

Description of Work
bath remodel and HVAC system replacement

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service we provide. As always if you have any questions or if there is anything you need please let us know.

06/03/2019

kathy E.

I needed to replace the hose bib that had a water line connector to swamp cooler, in doing so, it was found out the incorrect bib from the main house to the swamp cooler had been put on, so 2 bibs had to be replaced. Carl Wallace, the plumber who did the work , was fantastic. He was very instructive, knowledgeable and tightened my hose connection to my homemade drip system (which started this whole issue).

Description of Work
replaced a 2 hose bibs

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], We are so happy to hear we were able to correct the problem. Thank you so much for giving us your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. Thank you again!

12/25/2018

Ann-Marie Y.

The plumber came out on Sunday night and replaced the washer box. He was so nice and professional. He replaced it quickly. I really appreciate TLC for having someone working after hours. I feel that the price was fair. On Sunday night at 11pm, I thought I would pay more. I asked him for advice on keeping my plumbing healthy and he looked at my hot water heater and water softener and gave me the advice I needed.

Description of Work
The washer box needed to be replaced to stop the hot water pipe from dripping water into the wall behind my washing machine.

Work Completed On 12/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your review. We do appreciate the feedback and are glad we were able to fix your leak. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. Thank you for your business, Jackie

06/13/2018

Allen L.

Went well. Very knowledgeable and friendly team of plumbers

Description of Work
Water Line replacement

Work Completed On 05/29/2018