Tech505 Technology Solutions LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

Computer Sales
Internet Service
Phone Wiring

Specializing in all aspects of printers, PC and Mac laptops, desktops, networks, sales and service. On-site service same or next day when you call. Most equipment repaired same or next day. Tech505 Technology Solutions gets the job done when you need it on time and on budget. You can turn to us with confidence to provide straightforward answers, sound advice, the right technology and the right solutions to meet your objectives. Making technology user-friendly & providing fast affordable solutions are our specialties. Whether the job is large or small, routine or complex, when we take a job, we take it seriously. We look forward to servicing all your technology needs. Call now for free advice, on site diagnostics and estimates....

Tekton Enterprises, Inc.

With over 20 years experience in the Electrical industry, TEKTON ENTERPRISES, INC. is your industry expert in Albuquerque and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. You can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working with you!

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi

12/06/2018

They called me before I got home from another stop and said it was done. Perfect work. Reasonable price. Easy to do business with.

Description of Work
Replace laptop screen

10/12/2018

I'm so glad I tried these guys for repair of my Brother printer. They're quick, reasonably priced and honest. And they communicate well. They gave me great advice on which parts are replaceable on my particular printer, if it ever needs future work.

Description of Work
Brother printer repair

08/17/2018

I wrote a review on this issue about 2 days ago. Since then I received a phone call from the owner and an apology that the maintenance did not help the noise or the paper feed. The owner offered to return the maintenance fee. Kudos to the Owner. Thank you.

Description of Work
Maintenance on my HP prionter

06/05/2018

ABSOLUTELY TERIFFIC. I got a well reconditioned Dell SFF 7010 computer for a really high value price - but the service was what really set these guys apart. They went well above and beyond working with me to make sure I was a truly satisfied customer - went far beyond my high expectations. If you have a computer o service need, call or go and see these guys.

Description of Work
Purchased a Used Desktop Computer

Category computer repair,computer sales

07/24/2017

I did not have the product key with me for my Office Home & Student 2016 suite, so the technician was not able to move that application. So far, all other programs and files seem to be in place except that my bookmarks, the product of years of searches, are missing. This, even though I asked when picking up the newly loaded laptop whether they had been moved. The technician affirmed that they had ...

Description of Work
I needed files, programs and bookmarks transferred from my old Lenovo laptop to a new Acer laptop. I asked the representative whether everything could and would be transferred, including applications and bookmarks. He said yes, except for programs requiring a product key. If I had the key, the program in question could be transferred.

Category computer repair

On Site or Pickup & Delivery Diagnostics Troubleshooting Remote Assistance Estimates Quick Fixes Data Transfers Network installations Computer Tune Ups Printer Repair Full Service Customer Care Windows Reinstalled/Repaired Mac OS X Reinstalled/Repaired Virus, Malware Removal Data Recovery

we do not refuse any low voltage services.

Yes, in shop diag free