TBC General Contracting

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2015

Our team is highly skilled in property restoration and interacting with insurance carriers. We're not just a roofing company, we are GB98 Geneal Contractor that can handle all trades to restore, and increase the value of, your property. We have nearly 40 years of experience providing quality

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

roofing (25)home builder (4)

09/15/2022

Alexander R.

TBC roofing has been accommodating and responsive in helping me get a roofing warranty transferred from the previous owner of my property. They have been prompt in coming out to take a look at some roof damage, give me a fair assessment and complete the repairs. Thanks to Jesse and all involved.

Description of Work
Roofing repair/warranty transfer

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

07/30/2022

Sonya O.

LOVE my new roof! TBC was easy to work with; from the quote to the new roof. Knowledgeable, competent, efficient. Jesse was easy to work with and understanding of my predicament of needing a new roof quickly. The crew worked expeditiously and were friendly and answered questions when I had them. I couldn't be more pleased with the results! Thank you TBC!

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

07/28/2022

Stephanie T.

I contacted Jesse because he was honest and helpful in finding a solution for my personal residence. The business I work for had a severe leak and we contracted TBC to repair and completely redo our roof. He didn't waste any time getting us a quote and scheduling the work. His crew started and finished when they said they would. We haven't had any problems with the new roof and we would highly recommend TBC General Contracting.

Description of Work
Roof repair and new roof

Work Completed On 07/25/2022

05/30/2022

Andrew W.

I contracted TBC in April to replace my roof due to wind damage. Before selecting a contractor, I obtained four quotes. Three of the contractors and their proposed quotes made me very uneasy. The fourth quote was from TBC, and I was mightily impressed. I selected TBC to do the re-roofing work and never looked back. TBC was the obvious choice to perform the work. Jesse and his team re-roofed my entire house, and I could not be more pleased. Before the work began Jesse provided four shingle samples for us to decide which would look best. We selected the driftwood color - 30-year architectural shingles. The workmanship and finished product are outstanding. I am so pleased with their work that I have recommended TBC to several neighbors. In fact, I have received may great compliments about how good the roof looks. Five stars for TBC!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

04/29/2022

Regina H.

One word: STELLAR! That was our experience with TBC. I have never been as impressed with a contracting company as I was with TBC. The owner walked us through everything from start to finish. Working with insurance can be daunting and overwhelming, but they handled everything from start to finish. The quality of work is exceptional! I am proud to have them as local contractors!

Description of Work
Roof repair due to hail damage

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

02/08/2021

Terry G.

TBC is an excellent roofing company. Their roofing work is outstanding, management is extremely professional, and the company stands behind its warranty.

Description of Work
Roofing Work

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

01/15/2021

Teresa F.

The job went great. Jesse, the owner, and his crew were great! Jesse worked closely with my insurance company, kept on top of everything and delivered as promised! True professional. HIGHEST recommendation!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

12/24/2020

Rick R.

Reliable, efficient, informative, honest, fair, and very pleasant. What more could one want! Our roof line is steep (a 9/12 pitch) and elevated (2 – 3 stories) with a complex array of peaks and valleys. We wanted quality materials and a professional installation. TBC gave us a very reasonable estimate, which was indeed the final cost, and impressed us with their experience and knowledge. Jesse (the owner) and Sean (the field supervisor) were responsive and supportive throughout the entire project. All of our questions and concerns were answered quickly and satisfactorily. They also provided a number of helpful suggestions without being pushy and in a number of instances went significantly beyond contract requirements and our expectations. With a work team of eight (all of whom were friendly and conscientious of COVID concerns), the job was completed in just two days, including an excellent clean-up. The roof looks great and the extra snow barrier used by TBC exceeded local requirements and provided an extra margin of protection. In short, the entire team was focused on a quality job and customer satisfaction. As a result, we are very happy customers and feel that TBC has more than earned our five-star rating.

Description of Work
Roofing - asphalt shingle

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

11/19/2020

Thomas A.

Excellent! Highly recommend. Most professional, timely, and reasonable. Will recommend to all of my neighbors & friends.

Description of Work
Roof repair for a leak.

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/17/2020

George & Sharon D.

Contractor and his crew provided overall quality, work done in a timely manner and all for a fair price. We needed a roof replacement on our Timberline shingled 12/12 pitched roof-line with six gables and a large octagon turret - a bit complicated. We are happy with the results and recommend this company as reliable, doing what it says it is going to do!

Description of Work
Needed a new roof on our home

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

10/30/2020

Franklin M.

TBC General Contracting has replaced many roofs all over the state for our company. They are always on time and very professional. They clean up after the job is done. I highly recommend this company for any type of roof you have. The owner is Jesse Nayler, give him a call, they will give you a free estimate on your roof. Franklin M.

Description of Work
Replaced another roof on my rent house.

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

09/28/2020

Aj W.

New GAF shingle roof installed 2020. What I loved: Jesse, TBC, was easy to coordinate with and kept me up-to-date on changes and expectations. Jesse was quick to respond throughout the entire process. Jesse understood my concerns and offered me roofing solutions that addressed them. Jesse was there during the installation, and we addressed issues I had concerns about together - before the crew simply kept going. Would I use TBC again? - absolutely. What I liked: I ended up with a shingle roof that has one of the, if not the, best warranties in the shingle industry. Yes I had to pay a little extra for the warranty, but it is the GOLD Pledge Warranty from GAF. 50 year product, 25 year labor. Amazing wind resistance. Overall, the crew for shingle roofs was professional. Crews can change, but Jesse is TBC and was a pleasure to work with. What I would Change: The area around the new roof is a commercial lot with gravel. I picked up 20 or so roofing nails after TBC ran their magnet over the area and picked up a dozen nails. I wish they would have done a second run with their magnet, or used a higher quality rolling magnet. I can't have my customers ending up with flat tires. Not a big deal, but it could be improved. The original manufacturer of my roof left 18 or so unused shingles in the ceiling/attic area, discovered when patching up the existing ventilation and installing new ventilation. TBC was going to leave those shingles there, granted they were not hurting anything, but they were dead weight and useless to keep. I wish they would have taken a little initiative, pulled them out, and threw them away with the old shingles they removed. I did this before they plugged the old ventilation hole. Keep in mind, I can be an a-hole and very hard to please. I would recommend TBC, and would work with Jesse on another project. Pro Tip: Get everything in writing before you sign - despite if it takes several revisions.

Description of Work
New GAF Timberline HDZ lifetime shingle with GAF Golden Pledge warranty

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

09/10/2020

Nicholas E.

TBC is great. They coordinated everything, kept me up-to-date, and minimized overall disruptions. Jesse is always quick to respond, regardless of time of day. Jesse even came back to redo a part of the new roof when the HVAC team (not TBC) messed up. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
New roof after hail damage

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

09/04/2020

keith A.

Work went well: professional presentation of project proposal, worked with insurance company, kept me updated during project, workers took care to protect property during project, high quality of work and answered any questions I had. Company was able to get a 15 year warranty on workmanship. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Scarify top layer of roof due to hail damage, spray foam insulation, apply silicone on roof.

Category home builders

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/30/2020

Susan M.

Excellent, removed three layers of shingles and resting led in two days. Installed vents and cooler jacks. Kept us in the loop from beginning to the end. Hard working crew

Description of Work
Tear off 3-layers of asphalt shingles. Install Owens Corning Duration Tru-Definition Lifetime architectural shingles, with increased code required water proofing and on deck ventilation.

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

08/03/2020

Nancy B.

Jesse and his crew were great. They showed up on time and cleaned up at the end of each day. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/19/2020

Charlie S.

Every encounter with the company's personnel was professional. The work was completed promptly, to a high quality, and at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
GAF Evergard 60mil TPO with Poly ISO tapered system

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

07/17/2020

Chris K.

They did a very good job and so far everything has been great. He was very knowledgeable and took time to get exactly what I needed. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They put on a TPO roof with insulation.

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/15/2020

Joann D.

I have the most professional experience. We have been dealing roof problem for years. Jessy came personally. He took some pictures. The work performed, the professionalism of his people, and follow up were amazing . It was amazing. We were saving money. The roof that they did was what we needed. They were immaculate. I recommended to everyone I knew. He and his staffs were amazing. He spoke like family. They gave us the most detailed quote. The roof retained cool.

Description of Work
They installed a roof.

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

Tim H.

It was good quality, fast, and looks good.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

Robert S.

He was conscientious, and he treated me the way he wanted to be treated.

Description of Work
He replaced the roof.

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Susan R.

The work was great, very happy, Jessie and the team were very professional and took the time to explain everything to me, they were very clean and prompt.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Diane G.

It was wonderful! He did a good job, and made sure that I was happy.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof.