Reeds Services Pest Managment

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2012

Family owned business. 3 employees. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges....

iBugGuy Organic Pest Control Solutions

We are a fully equipped pest control company offering the finest organic pest control products as well as a full line of standard products to meet all your pest control needs. We offer the iBugGuy Organic guarantee; we will deal with your problem until we reach a solution. No questions asked. We want to provide a safe environment in your surroundings for generations to come.

Critter Control

Satisfying Homeowners of Santa Fe and Albuquerque for 35+ Years, Critter Control provides humane & safe animal removal and prevention for animals like skunks, raccoons, rodents, bats, pigeons and pocket gophers. ***We do not service for bed bugs or termites. *100% Free inspections offered in Albuquerque, Belen, Bernalillo, Casa Blanca, Corrales, Grants, Los Lunas, Milan, Moriarty, Peralta, Placitas, Pueblo Of Acoma, Rio Rancho, Santo, Domingo Pueblo, Tome and more! Contact Us to Schedule.* We can locate an animal's entry points and seal/repair openings to prevent access to ceiling, walls and living areas of your home or business. We clean droppings/urine to avoid diseases like hantavirus/plaque. In addition, we provide preventative services to control exterior populations and keep critters from entering your home. Control Critter also provides general pest control service. We use low impact, natural materials to form a barrier on the exterior of your property. We inspect and monitor on a routine basis to control general pests like ants, roaches, centipedes, spiders and other crawling insects.

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

05/30/2017

I'd give them an A, straight across.?

Description of Work
This was for pest control.

08/31/2013

I have a friend at work that really liked this company and recommended them to me, which is why I kept trying to get a hold of them. I am writing this review because it was bizarre to contact a company 3 times and never get a response. Perhaps their business is thriving, and they are so busy that they don't need to take on new clients... if that is the case then good for them- if only more local b...

Description of Work
I am writing this review because I called Reed's pest management to schedule an appointment 3 TIMES, left a message every time,and no one ever returned my call. Their website provides several contact number and to be sure I called more than one of them.

Category pest control

I am So Sorry that you did not get a return call from our company. My cell number is 505-702-1718, if I do not answer, Please leave a message and I will return your call. Thankfully we are busy but not to busy to take on new customers. We are a small family owned company and have had trouble answering the business phone line since my wife, of 30 years, passed away last year. Again, Sorry that you ...

05/07/2012

They're very reliable. They're fast. They come within a day. They're also very likeable.

Description of Work
I used them for pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you! Be sure to ask for our 10% Summer 2012 discount coupon when you set up your next Service. Earl L. Reed Owner Reed Services Pest Managment

Uses colorless, waterless, waterbase eco friendly chemicals. Safe for children, pets, and elderly. Sells pest control chemicals & takes care of all your pest control/exterminating needs.

Termites