Patriot Pest Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

Patriot Pest Control is a local and Family owned buisness in Albuquerque NM....

iBugGuy Organic Pest Control Solutions

We are a fully equipped pest control company offering the finest organic pest control products as well as a full line of standard products to meet all your pest control needs. We offer the iBugGuy Organic guarantee; we will deal with your problem until we reach a solution. No questions asked. We want to provide a safe environment in your surroundings for generations to come.

Critter Control

Satisfying Homeowners of Santa Fe and Albuquerque for 35+ Years, Critter Control provides humane & safe animal removal and prevention for animals like skunks, raccoons, rodents, bats, pigeons and pocket gophers. ***We do not service for bed bugs or termites. *100% Free inspections offered in Albuquerque, Belen, Bernalillo, Casa Blanca, Corrales, Grants, Los Lunas, Milan, Moriarty, Peralta, Placitas, Pueblo Of Acoma, Rio Rancho, Santo, Domingo Pueblo, Tome and more! Contact Us to Schedule.* We can locate an animal's entry points and seal/repair openings to prevent access to ceiling, walls and living areas of your home or business. We clean droppings/urine to avoid diseases like hantavirus/plaque. In addition, we provide preventative services to control exterior populations and keep critters from entering your home. Control Critter also provides general pest control service. We use low impact, natural materials to form a barrier on the exterior of your property. We inspect and monitor on a routine basis to control general pests like ants, roaches, centipedes, spiders and other crawling insects.

10/12/2013

Carrie G.

Asked a neighbor for a recommendation on pest control services. He said he uses and recommended Joe Lovato. I called Joe and set up an appointment within the week. During the consult, he was interested in what types of bugs we had seen, location of problem areas (inside and out), and what we wanted to keep out. He was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs around the house and in the yard. Will be providing bi-monthly service.

06/07/2013

Maureen M.

I told them that I had bites - showed them some of the bites. I also told them where I had seen the bed bugs. Whenever the dog would go near the couch or the bed, he man would pull the dog away. He then told us we don't have bed bugs and my husband wrote him a check. Stay away from this scam artist and his dumb dog. We threw out furniture. We have downsized to limited belongings with most stuff packed in tight plastic boxes with lids that are in the garage. We ultimately spent thousands on heat treatment. THIS MAN AND HIS DOG IS A SCAM1

Description of Work
My husband wanted verification of bed bugs. I had seen bed bugs on the couch and on our bed and was covered with bites on parts of my body. My husband read about the bed bug dog and wanted to verify.

12/05/2012

Maureen M.

is

Description of Work
I had bed bug bites on all parts of my body. My husband hiired "Captain Dave" and his stupid dod to come and tell us if we did in fact have have bed bugs. I had seen bed bugs on our couch and Captain Dave said we had no bed bugs. So much for that. i continue to get bites and we ultimately had to spend thousands on heat treatment to eradicate the bed bugs. This company knows nothing about bedbugs and is out for your money. Stay away from Captain David and his dog.

04/18/2012

Robin M.

They are very professional. They do a really very good job. They are friendly, punctual and they come when I call them. If I have any problem they are very prompt to come and redo the areas.

Description of Work
I use Patriot Pest Control for pest control and exterminating. I have them come out every other month and the last time I used them was within the last 30days.

Patriot Pest Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

9211 James Pl NE

Albuquerque, NM 87111

Residential & Commercial pest, Termite Control & Bed Bugs, Bee Removal, Wasp removal. Rats/Mice, Roaches, Spiders, Beetles and many more.

Yes - For Termites