Hunter Builders LLC

Albuquerque, NM 87114

Composite deck

Composite deck

decks & porches2021
Replaced old rotted wood deck and frame with new composite decking and new frame.

Extensive construction experience in all aspects of building. We are qualified with a GB98 and do everything from common repairs to new construction and additions....
Custom shower - Image

Custom shower

home remodeling

202187114

tile installation (32)flooring (12)drywall (11)home remodeling (8)woodworking (8)decks & porches (8)concrete repair (8)interior painting (7)stucco (7)handyman (7)patio enclosures (6)roofing (6)

04/12/2021

David Hunter was the only contractor of the 3 we interviewed that provided us with a detailed proposal citing material and labor costs and target dates for material acquisition and deck builds. He met every goal on his proposal and the completed work exceeded our expectations. Will always recommend Hunter Builders and work with them on future projects, especially because David and his team are rea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new deck with foundation

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,decks,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2021

Photo for Hunter Builders LLC - 10101 Elmhurst Dr NW, Albuquerque, NM - 39289852

12/27/2020

The project went very smoothly, I love the result and will definitely hire again. I really appreciated the responsiveness (I hired remotely) before the job, and the professionalism and attention to detail performing the job. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hard woodfloor installed

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2020

12/18/2020

David and Jacob did an outstanding job. They are realiable, professional craftsman who have their clients best interest in mind throughout the work process. I highly recommend Hunter Builders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have carpet and linoleum taken up and tile installed in three rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

Photo for Hunter Builders LLC - 10101 Elmhurst Dr NW, Albuquerque, NM - 39094043

02/23/2020

Excellent job from start to finish: Quote given quickly, work was started promptly, all workers were professional and did exceptional work, project done in the time frame specified. Would definitely recommend and would use Hunter again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

06/06/2019

This is one of those things where you get what you pay for. Let’s start with the pre demolition work. You would think the contractor would properly prep a house for tile removal. They put plastic over the cabinets, but I had to cover the windows and entrance to the second floor myself after the demolition began. The contractor promised complete prep work and that was not delivered. The tile that w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

Well. I do not know how to properly address this testimonial. Everything that you are saying is true to your point of view. We explained the demo would be messy. We explained the steps we would take as far as protecting the cabinets. If you wanted the windows covered, we would have gladly covered them. There were many lapses in our communication. Not due to my end. Owner was making decisions and c...

05/29/2019

Never returned my phone call asking for a bid. Very unprofessional regardless of how busy the company may be. Lack of regard for basic customer service is an indicator that hired services will be treated the same way. It's fine if you don't want my work, but at least due me the courtesy of telling me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove interior load bearing wall.

CATEGORY picture framing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

I apologize for this truly. We are making many changes to the way we respond and handle our consultation service. This has been a very difficult time for us as a company due to many factors. This is not an excuse. But I please ask that you understand we are really trying to get to everybody who is calling and contacting us. Our current clients are always our main priority and I wish we had more ha...

08/22/2018

Hi all, I would like to take the time to write a review for this wonderful company, Hunter Builder’s, LLC! David, whom is the owner is a wonder individual. Extremely attentive to the plans and details I had in mind for this project. He helped bring my vision to life. He built a gazebo from ground up. He went out of his way to talk to authorities to have this protect approved (when he didn’t have t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a gazebo built

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

08/21/2018

They did a wonderful job and were incredibly patient with the process of working with the state. Everyone was polite and hard working. Thanks David and crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Environmental modification for handicapped bathroom

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,insulation,plastering,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,stucco,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

04/26/2018

Project official start date (construction loan approved) Nov 1, estimated completion date first week in May. The house was constructed in 6 months, which is probably faster than any other contractor. However, all inspections passed the first time. Even though they worked very efficiently quality was always in mind. Adjustments were made as the project progressed. Costs were kept on budget when the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Construction of custom home

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,concrete driveways,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,insulation,lighting,masonry,plastering,remodeling,roofing,siding,pavers, gravel,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,stucco,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

Photo for Hunter Builders LLC - 10101 Elmhurst Dr NW, Albuquerque, NM - 37012482

04/24/2018

Hunters builders are professional, affordable and build with quality! Iam very happy with the outcome of y remodel they took care of me from A to Z and educated me on every phase of work Iam compfortable recomeding Hunters builders to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom remodel my home!

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,flooring contractor,picture framing,plastering,remodeling,replacement windows,garage builders,stucco,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

2014 Super Service Award Winner in the Remodeling - General, Ceramic Tile and Framing Categories. Offering all services in the construction field. Working side-by-side with insured and licensed electricians,plumbers, and mechanics. Some examples would be tile, stucco, concrete, framing, additions, remodels, bath/kitchen, hardwood flooring, drywall, painting, etc.

We are not electricians,plumbers, or mechanics. We have a list of insured and licensed and experienced contractors that we work with to complete any task.