Home Depot

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

1220 S Renaissance Blvd NE

Albuquerque, NM 87107

We're here to help you do more. Provide the know-how you need. Give you the resources to get it done. Unleash the doer in you.

02/16/2015

Claude M.

He came out and said I don't need a new roof, I thought that was kinda nice, but I'm thinking of putting in a solar array with a roof that will sail for ten years or five years even. It was fine, we had a conversation about it. He was very pleasant, totally professional, didn't take too much of my time, and showed up on time.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Home Depot.

06/10/2014

Alex B.

Perfect match. Provided great guidance on type and quanity of paint needed to paint the whole trim on my house

Description of Work
Correctly matched existing color and mixed new paint

05/19/2014

MARIANNE S.

Installers were fast, neat and very professional

Description of Work
Installed Corian countertops in my kitchen.

04/09/2014

Linda S.

I had to call home depot back because the guy they sent out kept leaving and coming back. I called them and they sent someone else out right away and they did a good job.

Description of Work
I purchased kitchen counter tops from them.

Category home remodeling

04/07/2014

Chris J.

I was impressed with their quality. They do everything. They put together all of the workers on the kitchen. This woman named Sarah at the Home Depot, she sat down with us and looked at all aspects of what was possible for our kitchen. She drew a design and had somebody came out and measured the kitchen. Then she drew the cabinets for us and helped us with the design and the plumber. She was just really helpful. Everybody that I've worked with at Home Depot was just extremely helpful and knew what they were doing as far as designing the kitchen. All we had to do really was pick and choose and pay for it. I would highly recommend them. It was a team of different companies who did the work. Home Depot provides quality service when you are thinking about remodeling something in your home. They are very good. Their prices are pretty average. Late at night I would call and have a question and they would get right back to me. They were never late and they would always call and let me know they were coming. I will absolutely use them again. They are a good company.

Description of Work
I had some remodeling done with Home Depot. I used their kitchen designing service.

Category home remodeling, home improvement stores

02/05/2014

LESLIE P.

We do a lot of shopping at Home Depot. We like them, everything we go there to get they take very good care of us. They also came out and installed carpet in one of our houses and the did a fantastic job of that. The price was excellent.

Description of Work
We go to Home Depot for our household needs.

Category carpet installation, home improvement stores

06/07/2013

robert l C.

They did great work, offer a 25 year guarantee and were very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
We purchased a carpet from Home Depot and had them install it.

Category carpet installation

04/05/2013

Shigeya B.

The installation of the storage shed went pretty good. They installed it yesterday and there were no problems. They were personable and they were friendly. They knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
I bought a Storage Shed from Home Depot.

04/05/2013

Shigeya B.

The installers from Home Depot did a shabby job. They put down sealers over the sides of the window and it is light colored. It contrasted our stucco. So we had to call the Home Depot because although they put the windows straight they did a shabby job of not fixing it up. So Home Depot sent some managers over and they took a look at it. They agreed and they corrected the problem.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed my brand-new windows. I also bought a storage shed from them.

Category replacement windows

07/03/2012

Norma V. R.

The whole experience from purchase to installation went very well.

Description of Work
I bought an energy star front entry door that was installed by one of Home Depot's contractors. He did a terrific job. I am very pleased with the door, especially now (July 2012) that it is so hot. The door stays cool in the inside, while it gets hammered by the sun on the outside. The contractor had to do some magic with the existig door frame and it worked, because my front door is perfect.

06/01/2012

Sally S.

I had some one else install the doors for us. I did some research and I liked the doors they had. The doors were cheaper there than other places for the same doors.

Description of Work
HOME DEPOT sold us doors.

10/21/2011

James B.

It went pretty much as described by the sales person. The entire sales-to-completion process seemed cumbersome - I had to deal w/more than one person when asking questions, or making a minor change to original deal. It all turned out well, just seemed like I was dealing w/a bureaucracy.

Description of Work
Contractor fabricated and installed rain gutters, six cannallie collector boxes & two down spouts on North side of house.

08/31/2011

Sally S.

In some areas, they are more expensive than another provider for some things, in other things, they are fairly priced. I interacted with them for counters and they are way high when compared to the other provider. In terms of responsiveness, they are always short of staff in my opinion. I would consider using their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Home Depot for doors. The last time I used their services was about six weeks ago. They did not install but I bought the doors from there. I spent $700 for the doors.

07/27/2011

Jose T.

They've got excellent materials and different styles. The staffs were really good. The only drawback with them was that, if you had paid for the install and taking out, of the record, the guy who's going to do the work said there would be a surcharge of 4% on half of their fees, the insulation and the material would be probably charged to Home Depot.

Description of Work
We purchased a cabinet from Home Depot last month and it will be installed in a few weeks.

Category custom cabinets

07/13/2011

Suzanne M.

I had one person help me and it was fine. Their professionalism seemed okay. I didn't see anything wrong with them. They have the same stuff as everybody else has. Once I found somebody, they helped me.

Description of Work
I shop at Home Depot for things that we need. I last got some stucco patch stuff there.

04/21/2011

Wendell H.

Everything went very well and it was great. It wasn't expensive and easy and they did it all.

Description of Work
Home Depot came and did the blind work for me probably about 3 months ago.

Category replacement windows

09/08/2010

James B.

The end product was superior to other gutter work in the neighborhood. Getting to the "end product" was frustrating and annoying. The Home Depot Installation Services organization is very cumbersome (too many fingers in the pie - project manager in Phoenix, Local Field Service Rep/Inspector, local sub-contracted installer). The salesman who provided the job quote at our home was timely and professional. However, we did not hear back from the installation project manager for nearly two weeks after the sales call/contract signing. The installation project manager was polite, professional, helpful. The news was not good - initial quote was short by several hundred dollars. After several phone conversations w/project manager and two other managers, they agreed to do the work as originally quoted. The installers were subcontracted from a local gutter/siding company. The did good work, but showed five hours earlier than scheduled.

Description of Work
Installed approximately 75 feet of gutter, two down spouts and six collector boxes (at each cannale). The down spouts and collector boxes were prefabricated and the gutters were fabricated at the work site.

12/03/2007

April F.

We were really surprised by the price. The young man (boy, does that make me sound old!) who came out was polite, punctual and fairly professional in his demeanor, but that cannot overcome the fact that their estimate (which I couldn't get a written copy of unless I was going to sign up to have the work done and put down a deposit?!?) was more than 75% higher on the insulation and 50% higher on the gutters. Estimate $4700.

Description of Work
We requested an estimate for gutters (seamless) and insulation (attic). They touted their guarantee but their estimate was way off from the others we selected. Their price didn't justify their "guarantee" as they outsource all of their trade work - which in Albuquerque is a big gamble - and the companies we did go with for both projects have been in business for years here, have great ratings on Angie's List and offer the same guarantee on workmanship and materials. Things that make you go Hmmm...

10/09/2006

ROBERTO A.

They are very polite and helpful in finding stock. They ran out of one of the fans I wanted, they called and found one, at the store on Coors. They are not helpful at DIY installation of ceiling fixtures. I had to do a lot of trial and to get the fan's mounting brackets connected to the old ceiling boxes. One of the fixtures had a short, and they replaced it, since I had a receipt. They have an OK selection, and though you can special order anything from the book, I don't have that kind of patience.

Description of Work
All my reviews are based on C= average, not A= average. A's are for excellence only. I purchased three Hampton Bay Ceiling fans, on clearance. I have an old house, with very small electrical boxes in the ceiling. I didn't know if all of them were adequate for ceiling fans. The fellow working that dept, didn't know too much, nor could they tell me how to see if it would adequately support a fan, or if fans would fit the smaller than current code boxes.

Category ceiling fans, home improvement stores

07/31/2006

HOME DEPOT HAS VERY NICE EMPLOYEES, WHO WERE ABLE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I ASKED. THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING, AND THEY ALSO DID A GOOD JOB ON THE FLOOR.

Description of Work
THEY TOOK OUT OLD CERAMIC TILE AND REPLACED IT WITH NEW CERAMIC TILE.

Category ceramic tile

07/31/2006

I THINK OVERALL THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THE ONLY THING I HAD A PROBLEM WITH WAS THAT THEY TOOK A LONG TIME TO CALL ME BACK. THAT IS THE ONLY THING I COULD COMPLAIN ABOUT BECAUSE THE WORKERS AND THE WORK THAT THEY DID WAS PERFECT.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED SIX ROOMS AND TWO HALLWAYS OF CARPET.

Category carpet installation

07/31/2006

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY WAS VERY GOOD. THEY DID WHAT THEY PROMISED TO DO. THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME AND DID QUALITY WORK. THEY WERE RELIABLE AND THE PRICE WAS GOOD.

Description of Work
THEY REMOVED THE OLD CABINETS AND INSTALLED NEW ONES.

Category woodworking

HEIDI L.

THEY INCREASED THE EFFICIENCY IN MY KITCHEN. THEY GAVE ME A CUSTOM LOOK AT NOT A CUSTOM PRICE. IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND DID NOT COST ME AN ARM AND A LEG. YOU COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER.

Description of Work
THEY TOTALLY REDESIGNED THE KITCHEN LAYOUT. THEY PUT CABINETS IN THE BATHROOMS AND THE KITCHEN.

Category woodworking, home remodeling, home improvement stores

07/31/2006

THE PERSON THAT ORDERED THE CABINETS ORDERED THE WRONG ONES, SO THAT MADE THINGS TAKE LONGER THEN I WANTED. THE WORKER WHO INSTALLED THEM DID A GOOD JOB. THE WORKERS IN THE STORE REALLY GAVE ME A BAD IMPRESSION OF THEM.

Description of Work
THEY BUILT A FEW KITCHEN CABINETS FOR ME.

Category custom cabinets

07/31/2006

I WAS NOT TO HAPPY WITH THE WORK THAT THEY DID. THEY LEFT GAPS IN MY FLOOR, AND WHEN I TRIED TO CALL THEM TO HAVE THEM FIX IT, THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK. I HAVE GAPS IN MY FLOORS NOW. THE QUALITY OF WORK WAS REALLY POOR.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED PLASTI-WOOD FLOORING FOR A HALLWAY, STAIRWELL, AND TWO BATHROOMS.

Category flooring contractor

Superior Roofing of New Mexico

With over 10 years of roofing experience, here to help you with all your roofing.needs.

Carpet Source

I know selecting the right floor covering for your home or business is hard, it's also time-consuming and very confusing with all the misinformation out there. As the founder of Carpet Source, it is my mission to make your experience smooth, hassle-free, efficient and as pain-free as it gets. Almost 20 years ago when I eliminated our showroom and kept the warehouse space, I systematically dissected every aspect of our process with you in mind, the client. I had to – over many years – figure out what was best for you and how to consistently deliver superior service and excellence at every touch point. My first thought was "How can I make it easy for the client to select the right floor for her/his needs while eliminating the old clunky way of doing things; while still making it affordable and consistent?" Well, many years later here we are with an efficient and affordable process that does exactly that. It is a work in process, we learn something new every day and are constantly tweaking it, I know it'll never be perfect. What is? Yet, I still want you to have the best experience we can possibly deliver. Okay, now that you know why we do what we do for you, here is the obligatory promotional part of the intro, I hope to visit with you soon. We deliver high-quality carpet & flooring in Albuquerque, NM at the best price without the hassle! Why are smart customers choosing Carpet Source USA? Check out your top 5 benefits: 1) You'll eliminate the middleman. 2) You'll buy carpet directly from the mill. 3) You'll incur no carpet showroom expense. 4) You'll receive full carpet warranties. 5) You'll select from top name brand carpets.

ADVANCED PEST SOLUTIONS

Specializing in the repair or replacement of damaged wood due to wood rot and insect infestation. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Appliances, bath, building supplies, electrical, electronics, flooring, furniture, garden center, heating & cooling, home decor, kitchen, lighting & fans, outdoor living, outdoor power equipment, power tools, plumbing, storage & organization