Home Depot

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

We're here to help you do more. Provide the know-how you need. Give you the resources to get it done. Unleash the doer in you....

Armijo&Sons Electric

At Armijo and sons we do a large variety or electrical work to help homeowners or small business owners find a affordable solution for there electrical needs. We do work such as: Panel Upgrades or Replacement Lighting & Remodels Energy Analysts RV/Welder/Hot tub plugs Electric Car Chargers

Carpet Source

I know selecting the right floor covering for your home or business is hard, it's also time-consuming and very confusing with all the misinformation out there. As the founder of Carpet Source, it is my mission to make your experience smooth, hassle-free, efficient and as pain-free as it gets. Almost 20 years ago when I eliminated our showroom and kept the warehouse space, I systematically dissected every aspect of our process with you in mind, the client. I had to – over many years – figure out what was best for you and how to consistently deliver superior service and excellence at every touch point. My first thought was "How can I make it easy for the client to select the right floor for her/his needs while eliminating the old clunky way of doing things; while still making it affordable and consistent?" Well, many years later here we are with an efficient and affordable process that does exactly that. It is a work in process, we learn something new every day and are constantly tweaking it, I know it'll never be perfect. What is? Yet, I still want you to have the best experience we can possibly deliver. Okay, now that you know why we do what we do for you, here is the obligatory promotional part of the intro, I hope to visit with you soon. We deliver high-quality carpet & flooring in Albuquerque, NM at the best price without the hassle! Why are smart customers choosing Carpet Source USA? Check out your top 5 benefits: 1) You'll eliminate the middleman. 2) You'll buy carpet directly from the mill. 3) You'll incur no carpet showroom expense. 4) You'll receive full carpet warranties. 5) You'll select from top name brand carpets.

Add On Electric

At Add On Electric, we provide a complete range of residential, commercial and industrial electrical contracting services including repairing, remodeling, new installation, new construction, low voltage and control systems. We are a professional electrical repair service based in Albuquerque, NM. We are always ready to take on all electrical installations and repairs! We strive to provide prompt and quality services to ensure the satisfaction of each and every customer.

Offers by Add On Electric on Angi

02/16/2015

Claude M.

He came out and said I don't need a new roof, I thought that was kinda nice, but I'm thinking of putting in a solar array with a roof that will sail for ten years or five years even. It was fine, we had a conversation about it. He was very pleasant, totally professional, didn't take too much of my time, and showed up on time.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Home Depot.

06/10/2014

Alex B.

Perfect match. Provided great guidance on type and quanity of paint needed to paint the whole trim on my house

Description of Work
Correctly matched existing color and mixed new paint

05/19/2014

MARIANNE S.

Installers were fast, neat and very professional

Description of Work
Installed Corian countertops in my kitchen.

04/09/2014

Linda S.

I had to call home depot back because the guy they sent out kept leaving and coming back. I called them and they sent someone else out right away and they did a good job.

Description of Work
I purchased kitchen counter tops from them.

Category home remodeling

04/07/2014

Chris J.

I was impressed with their quality. They do everything. They put together all of the workers on the kitchen. This woman named Sarah at the Home Depot, she sat down with us and looked at all aspects of what was possible for our kitchen. She drew a design and had somebody came out and measured the kitchen. Then she drew the cabinets for us and helped us with the design and the plumber. She was just really helpful. Everybody that I've worked with at Home Depot was just extremely helpful and knew what they were doing as far as designing the kitchen. All we had to do really was pick and choose and pay for it. I would highly recommend them. It was a team of different companies who did the work. Home Depot provides quality service when you are thinking about remodeling something in your home. They are very good. Their prices are pretty average. Late at night I would call and have a question and they would get right back to me. They were never late and they would always call and let me know they were coming. I will absolutely use them again. They are a good company.

Description of Work
I had some remodeling done with Home Depot. I used their kitchen designing service.

Category home remodeling,home improvement stores

02/05/2014

LESLIE P.

We do a lot of shopping at Home Depot. We like them, everything we go there to get they take very good care of us. They also came out and installed carpet in one of our houses and the did a fantastic job of that. The price was excellent.

Description of Work
We go to Home Depot for our household needs.

Category carpet installation,home improvement stores

06/07/2013

robert l C.

They did great work, offer a 25 year guarantee and were very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
We purchased a carpet from Home Depot and had them install it.

Category carpet installation

04/05/2013

Shigeya B.

The installers from Home Depot did a shabby job. They put down sealers over the sides of the window and it is light colored. It contrasted our stucco. So we had to call the Home Depot because although they put the windows straight they did a shabby job of not fixing it up. So Home Depot sent some managers over and they took a look at it. They agreed and they corrected the problem.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed my brand-new windows. I also bought a storage shed from them.

Category replacement windows

04/05/2013

Shigeya B.

The installation of the storage shed went pretty good. They installed it yesterday and there were no problems. They were personable and they were friendly. They knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
I bought a Storage Shed from Home Depot.

07/03/2012

Norma V. R.

The whole experience from purchase to installation went very well.

Description of Work
I bought an energy star front entry door that was installed by one of Home Depot's contractors. He did a terrific job. I am very pleased with the door, especially now (July 2012) that it is so hot. The door stays cool in the inside, while it gets hammered by the sun on the outside. The contractor had to do some magic with the existig door frame and it worked, because my front door is perfect.

Category doors

Appliances, bath, building supplies, electrical, electronics, flooring, furniture, garden center, heating & cooling, home decor, kitchen, lighting & fans, outdoor living, outdoor power equipment, power tools, plumbing, storage & organization