Glass-Rite

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2006

808 Gibson SE

Albuquerque, NM 87102

Glass rite was established in 1984 and moved to our current location in 1987. We take pride in our installations and our employees are the reason for our excellent reputation. Our installers average 8 years experience with us, Together we have solved many issues to give the best, leak free, trouble free and hassle free installs in the state. We manufacture high efficiency EnergyQuest vinyl windows, Aluminum Thermal break Bronze windows, Low E with Argon insulated glass and window screens. We are family owned and operated. Glass Rite was proud to receive the Rust Award for Excellence in Ethical Business practice in 2018. We also have earned Angies Super Service award every year since 2007 with the exception of one year!...

window replacement (153)door installation (24)glass repair (19)screen repair (3)

07/11/2019

Super! The only complaint was about a salesperson who no longer works there. If we had not dealt with him, everything would probably have been perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most of the windows in our home were replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Thanks for the feedback, we like to hear how we have done good or bad. your comment is taken to heart, Thanks for your business!

02/01/2019

Absolutely amazing window company! They are very professional, knowledgeable and go above and beyond! I truly cannot say enough about this company! Thank you so much Levy and Al!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
old window removed, new window installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

Thank you for your continued business and review. Also nice to hear our team members( Levi and Al) stood out and made a good impression of our company and what we strive for! Dan

01/17/2019

Very professional, dealt with out of square timbers without complaint. Finished work is exceptional. The windows immediately worked and reduces mid to high 80 temps to a high of 77. Would do this again on another property, but only if they did the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install 12 low e windows in a sunroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

sounds like the Low-E glass is really doing its job, Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business!

11/13/2018

A rep came to take the measurements, the windows were manufactured and when ready, installed with screens. Install took about four hours. The guys cleaned up everything and left the windows sparkling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two trislider windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

Photo for Glass-Rite - 808 Gibson SE, Albuquerque, NM - 37550312

Glad It went smooth, Thanks!

10/08/2018

Most of the work was completed in one day. It went well. The installed patio door and windows look great. The installer brought to my attention that a part was missing to the patio screen door that allows it to lock. He said he would get one and install it. I didn't hear back from him but contacted the salesman and store. There was also a small but deep scratch on the door handle. My only complain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio door and two small windows were replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

thanks for the review, sorry the communication regarding the details wasnt handled better. we always send questionaires to be sure everything went well, but I agree timely communication is key. Thanks!

09/08/2018

Levi, the salesman, was timely and courteous, and very knowledgable about the product and industry. There was no pressure to purchase and he made some excellent recommendations that other sales people did not make. I'm so happy he did as I love the changes. Our install finished today. The contracted crew was on time every day and put in a full day with only one short lunch break. They were very pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 18 windows and 1 slider

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

Thank you for your business and review. We are very pleased that Levi joined our team when we had an opening for a salesperson this past December. Along with this review and other feedback I have received you would think he has been with us as long as Gill has. We are very fortunate to have both Gill and Levi working for Glass-Rite. Dan Burton Sales Manager

07/11/2018

Dan Burton was prompt, professional, and not at all pushy when he came to my house to give me an estimate. We made an appointment for me to visit the showroom. I was impressed with the quality and was ready to sign on the dotted line, but my boyfriend wanted me to get a second estimate. Fair enough. I contacted Accent Southwest and received an estimate, which was more than double Glass-Rite's esti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 13 original casement windows replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

Thanks for the great review, its really helpful to know how we are doing, what we did well, as well as what we can do better. Thanks for taking the time, and thanks for your business! Bill

06/18/2018

Great service. Replaced 14-windows, and did some construction to change two sets of windows. Took 3-days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement & Construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

Thanks for trusting us for your project, glad everything went well. we appreciate you choosing Glass-Rite. Thanks Bill

08/26/2017

Dan Burton, the estimator was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. The installation team was very professional, showed up on time, worked very hard and were very detail oriented. They cleaned up after each day's work and did little things like caulking around windows that were not being replaced at this time. The lead installer noticed a tiny crack in one of the new clear stories and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several windows replaced, including 4 hard to reach clearstory windows. We selected the high energy - efficient windows which are filled with argon gas between the panes. We used Glass-Rite some 20 years ago and were pleased with them so we went back for this project.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], Dan has been with Glass Rite for thirty years and there isn't much he hasn't seen. I really appreciate your kind comments, we are lucky to have him. I'm glad my installers made sure everything was done right for you. Thanks so much for your business and your time to let us know how we did. Thanks Bill

06/27/2017

It went well, faster than I thought it would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 windows were replaced. They did a nice job. Mike and Steven were very good at what they did.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

Thanks for choosing Glass Rite we appreciate your business!

Window and exterior door replacement, manufacture and install vinyl, aluminum windows, lowe insulated glass, new screens & rescreens.

glass repair and service work on non Glass rite windows.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing