Five Star Electric

New Mexico: Contractors
10/31/2022

Albuquerque

Albuquerque, NM 87114

Five Star Electric and Solar offers quality that speaks for itself! We are licensed, bonded and insured - so you can rest assured you and your family are in good hands. Professional installations at low flat rate pricing always! ...

electrician (297)lighting (65)ceiling fan installation (55)landscape lighting (5)home remodeling (2)HVAC Companies (2)home theater installation (1)

01/10/2021

Everything went very well. Antonio was very prompt, his prices were reasonable, and I am pleased with his work.

Description of Work
New electric installed

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

07/06/2020

Responded to my message immediately, gave me prompt appointment for service call, arrived exactly on time, listened to my needs, and told me that I could save $100s by not hiring them but calling my utility provider instead. These guys are great.

Description of Work
Low voltage / hi speed data wiring

Category electrician,phone wiring

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

06/20/2020

Excellent experience all around. Crew arrived on time, performed the requested work efficiently and effectively and took care to clean-up afterwards. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Replace exterior lighting fixtures

Category lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your time and effort to leave a review we appreciate your business.

10/19/2019

Antonio and Jerome completed the work neatly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Outdoor electrical conduit and connection for a fountain/bird bath.

Work Completed On 10/27/2019

08/05/2019

Antonio was prompt, highly skilled and *extremely* professional. I had very specific requirements for my project and he came up with a plan to meet them exactly. He was at my house with one day and got the job done very quickly. I would recommend Five Star Electric to anyone needing a top-notch electrician!

Description of Work
I needed an exterior light installed with very specific aesthetic requirements, including the ability to cut though and repair sheetrock.

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

07/03/2019

Antonio was punctual and worked efficiently. He quickly diagnosed what was causing a breaker to trip. He also corrected a faulty GFI outlet on the exterior of the house. We will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replace breaker and GFI outlet box

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

06/27/2019

received an estimate of $350 - What a joke, Sure you need to make a profit, but trying to rip off customers is wrong.

Description of Work
requested a ceiling fan install

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

Leaving a F review for a free quote is pretty bad I could see if we did a bad job. We have done this job for many customers in your area and this is the first time I have been told my prices are a rip-off. I'm sorry we couldn't help you out but don't think an F review is fair. Some people have no clue what it takes to run a successful business. This is why I offer a free quote so you don't pay for...

04/23/2019

After several other companies came by, Antonio developed a creative solution to our unique situation. The work was completed to code and in a timely manner. Thanks for the GREAT service!!

Description of Work
Electric panel upgrade

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

12/28/2018

Excellent! I've had Five Star out at my house twice for electrical work, primarily installation of light fixtures. Five Star is great! I will definitely use them again. Fast, fair, friendly, and Antonio is awesome!

Description of Work
Installation of dining room and kitchen light fixtures.

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your time and effort to leave a comment we appreciate it.

12/03/2018

The owner is responsive, but does not strive to provide high quality service. The two fans that were installed are very high-end, and the manufacturer pre-balances them at the factory. The owner installed the fans but would not take the time to check his work and balance the fans property. One fan was installed correctly (no wobble), but it made a clicking sound. The owner tinkered with it a bit a...

Description of Work
Installation of 2 ceiling fans (after removal of 2 old fans)

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

I'm sorry you are not satisfied with the installation I made you a reasonable offer. I told you I would go back to [Member Information Removed] from Rio Rancho to basically remove both fans and reinstall. The only stipulation was if I went and proved it was not installation error you would pay installation cost again, but if it was my fault I would not charge you. In my opinion this is a fair prop...

Solar Installation and Design, Residential Electrical Work, Electric Service & Repair, New Construction, Remodel Specialist, Additions, Service Upgrades, Air Conditioners, Lighting, Run New Lines, Aluminum Rewire, Installing, Servicing And Repair For Data, Telephone, Cable, & Surround Sound Audio Systems, Commercial Electrical Services, Commercial Service And Repair, Tenant Improvements, Lighting, Parking Lot Lighting, Ballasts, New Electric Lines

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa