Dependable Floorcovering, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2014

We are a small, locally owned and operated company that has been involved in the flooring industry for over 20 years. We require 50% payment up front, with the remainder due upon job completion....

I know selecting the right floor covering for your home or business is hard, it's also time-consuming and very confusing with all the misinformation out there. As the founder of Carpet Source, it is my mission to make your experience smooth, hassle-free, efficient and as pain-free as it gets. Almost 20 years ago when I eliminated our showroom and kept the warehouse space, I systematically dissected every aspect of our process with you in mind, the client. I had to – over many years – figure out what was best for you and how to consistently deliver superior service and excellence at every touch point. My first thought was "How can I make it easy for the client to select the right floor for her/his needs while eliminating the old clunky way of doing things; while still making it affordable and consistent?" Well, many years later here we are with an efficient and affordable process that does exactly that. It is a work in process, we learn something new every day and are constantly tweaking it, I know it'll never be perfect. What is? Yet, I still want you to have the best experience we can possibly deliver. Okay, now that you know why we do what we do for you, here is the obligatory promotional part of the intro, I hope to visit with you soon. We deliver high-quality carpet & flooring in Albuquerque, NM at the best price without the hassle! Why are smart customers choosing Carpet Source USA? Check out your top 5 benefits: 1) You'll eliminate the middleman. 2) You'll buy carpet directly from the mill. 3) You'll incur no carpet showroom expense. 4) You'll receive full carpet warranties. 5) You'll select from top name brand carpets.

It's worth talking to the LOCAL experts! Whether you are remodeling or starting from scratch Floorscapes is your locally owned and operated, one-stop, full-service design source. We provide sales and installation of all types of floor tile, wall tile, carpet, hard wood floors, window treatments, and solid surface counter tops to all of Central and Northern New Mexico. We offer a wide selection of styles including, but not limited to, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, travertine tile, granite tile, domestic and exotic hard wood floors, recycled content carpet, natural fiber carpet, carpet tile, granite counter tops, quartz counter tops and brand name solid surface counter tops.

Extensive construction experience in all aspects of building. We are qualified with a GB98 and do everything from common repairs to new construction and additions.

03/25/2014

We are a Real Estate Investment company and after 100's of houses and 15 years later Ralph Torrez is still the only one I call for floor coverings. Scott H.

Description of Work
Remove old existing padding and carpet from the house and installed new Shaw padding and carpet.

Category carpet installation

We provide installation and sale of all major flooring types: carpet, wood, vinyl, laminate, tile, and stone.

Check, Visa, MasterCard