Anderson Air Corps

Founded 1961 • With Angi since July 2006

Awards & Badges

8524 Paseo Alameda NE

Albuquerque, NM 87113

Whether you are an Albuquerque homeowner, building contractor, or commercial facility manager,Anderson Air Corps has the heating and cooling products and services you need, as well as air conditioning and heating repair, backed by over 50 years of experience servicing the heating and cooling and HVAC installation and repair needs for Albuquerque, New Mexico....

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (344)air duct cleaning (10)plumbers (16)drain cleaning (4)electrician (2)

03/09/2021

Anderson Air Corps is top notch in customer satisfaction. We had our HVAC system replaced recently and chose Anderson to do the job. The estimate was spot on and Dino made several trips to our home to ensure the installers knew what needed to be done and followed up on completion. He kept in touch throughout the job to ensure that we were happy. I have NEVER had a contractor provide this level of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of swamp cooler and furnace with a packaged Carrier unit.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

09/14/2020

I have used them over the years and have been very happy with them. I would recommend them and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed our combined HVAC units outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2015

03/26/2020

They did a pretty good job. There were some rough spots along the way but it turned out fine in the end. We have them service our system twice a year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new heating and ac system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2020

02/26/2020

Great. I have used Anderson for years for semi-annual maintenance and they are always punctual, professional and competent. Can't say enough good things about my experience with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating system not working, needed a new exhaust fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

12/13/2019

They are very awesome and professional. They are prompt, thorough, and I would highly recommend them. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for years for servicing my heating and ac.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

09/11/2019

They are excellent and they stand behind their work. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for about 35 years for heating and ac needs. They installed a system for me and have maintained it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

09/25/2018

The job was well done and finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

06/29/2018

A/C broke down yesterday. 100 degrees. Technician was here within the hour. Had to replace the electrical board for unit. Didn’t have one so he said he’d call in the morning and get it done since it was after 5. A technician came back this afternoon and replaced it. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

06/21/2018

I had to wait a while for an appointment but it was worth it. they were polite, answered questions, addressed problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal maintenance of 2 ductless split system AC/Heating units

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

05/25/2018

It went well. He was very polite, thorough, courteous and took time to check everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a maintenance work on our air service call.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

Air Conditioning Albuquerque,Air Conditioning Replacement Albuquerque,Furnace Contractor Albuquerque,Furnace Contractor Rio Rancho

Low temp. Plumbing, drain cleaning & duct cleaning.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, Financing Available