AHP Services LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2011

When you think of plumbing repairs, a few questions immediately come to mind like, "How much is this really going to cost?" or "Will they come back if this isn't fixed right?" and "Are they going to get my house dirty?" At AHP Services, we realize that people may have had a bad experience with other plumbing companies, so we are ready to answer all of your questions right up front. First of all, we have a fair pricing and fast response policy when you call for our plumbing services. We know that plumbing problems are probably the most urgent emergencies that homeowners have to deal with, so we get back to you as quickly as possible. We also provide free estimates and fair pricing because we know that being the first to arrive on the scene doesn't help if the cost is too high. We offer flat rate pricing along with our fast and dependable service. This way you know exactly what you're getting & how much it will cost you before we start! NO EXTRA COST NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS...

ABQ Leak Locator

ABQ Leak Locator

At ABQ Leak Locator, we have evolved the process and methodology of leak detection and location into a science, and can quickly and accurately locate leaks in homes, office buildings, swimming pools and spas, as well as under streets and sidewalks, driveways, asphalt parking lots and even golf courses. We also perform inspection and certification services for the insurance and construction industry as well as work with commercial property managers, maintenance crews, as well as subdivision and condominium owners associations. We also perform independent point-in-time pool and plumbing leak repair validation as well as leak certification testing for our clients and their contractors.

04/24/2017

Excellent always, beyond the call of duty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used several times for airconditioner and heating problems.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Service Tech was professional and courteous. He was able to shut down the swamp cooler and turn the heater on. He was efficient and knew what he was doing. I appreciated his work ethics and pleasant personality. I call AHP to do my switch outs every year and will continue to use them.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

08/17/2015

Bob Hagen has been my plumber now for about three years and he is the BEST.  He is courteous and reasonable, always gets the job done and done well.  His employees are excellent and conscientious and I know he is a good employer.  I fearlessly recommend him to anyone with the greatest of pleasure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

06/29/2015

CATEGORY plumbing

08/06/2014

They're very quick to come out and help that comes day and night, 24 hours. They're really helpful. I think they have very good service. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They adjusted the water level.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are a Full Service company specializing in Plumbing,Water Heater Replacment Drain Cleaning, Air/Heating, Remodeling, New Construction, Excavation and Hydro-Jetting.

Check, PayPal