ABC Appliance Repair

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2009

Mobile Service Appliance Repair Provider-OR leave your information,and we will call you back shortly

Albuquerque, NM 87110

505-245-4222 ABC Appliance Repair is the only source for all your Refrigerator, Oven, Washer and Dryer Appliance Repair needs. After hour and weekend appointments available. Lowest Service Call Guarantee. , A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We take pride in our work and stand behind it 100%. We offer a 10% discount on labor for all Angie's List customers. We do not perform installations. Repairs only. operation: Monday-Saturday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Sunday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM...

appliance repair (404)dryer vent cleaning (22)small appliance repair (9)home inspection (4)plumbers (1)

05/05/2022

Tom S.

It went well. He cut off a piece of the tubing and that resolved the issue.

Description of Work
Refridgerator hose line

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

03/06/2022

Julio G.

ABC responded withing 30 minutes after my call on a Saturday. Norman, the technician was cordial and very professional. He explained what was wrong with my refrigerator and what options I had to fix it. I definitely recommend ABC Appliance Repair to everyone who needs it.

Description of Work
My refrigerator was not cooling.

Work Completed On 03/05/2022

08/27/2021

Ernest S.

On August 18th my wife noticed some water pooling underneath our LG washer. After moving the washer and taking a quick look it was obvious that there was a significant leak. So after doing a quick search on Angi, I decided to call ABC Appliance Repair to set up a service call. The Wednesday morning when I called I thought it would be at least a week before they could get me on the schedule but, to my surprise, the scheduler told me they could schedule a Wednesday 1:30pm-3:30pm service call window. The technician, Adrian, arrived on time and was clean, polite, and professional. Once Adrian removed the top of the washer he instantly found the problem; a couple of leaky valves. He would have to order new valves and said the valves would arrive by Friday August 20th. The morning of August 20th I get a call from ABC to let me know the valves arrived and could they schedule a 1:00pm to 3:00 service call window. Adrian arrived promptly @1:00 pm and took a hour to install the new valves. My experience with ABC Appliance Repair was excellent. The tech arrived within the service call window and was professional. The new valves were ordered on Wednesday and arrived on Friday as promised. I will definitely use ABC for my next appliance repair.

Description of Work
Repair water leak in LG front load washer

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

01/27/2021

Virginia S.

Decided to replace the machine, they gave me suggestions. So we only paid the diagnostic fee, which was reasonable.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair/replace

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

12/22/2020

David R.

It was amazing to have the level of courtesy and professionalism from them. I called around 10am, had a tech out shortly after noon on same day, which all other places were days or weeks out. Norman was polite and extremely knowledgeable on the operating system and was able to fix a factory loose connection in a matter of minutes. The place I purchased unit from would not come out until middle of next month, so that shows the level of service they offer to their own customers. Well worth the service call fee which was considerable less than 3 other places I had called and was told several days/weeks. Will definitely suggest and use them myself should I need any other appliance repairs. Thank You Norman for being an Honest man for fixing problem instead of trying to suggest/sell unnecessary parts. Gives me hope that honesty and integrity still exists in this world.

Description of Work
Frigidaire ice maker

Cost $74.43

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/07/2020

Robert M.

They do not do dishwashers. I do not do Angie's List anymore. The F is for Angie's List, not ABC.

Description of Work
Repair dishwasher

Work Completed On 12/06/2020

10/16/2020

Heather O.

It went well. He came out Friday afternoon to diagnose, but didn’t have the part. He can back Saturday and was finished in about 2@ minutes!

Description of Work
Heating element in a gas dryer.

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/06/2020

Frank R.

Hi cleaned it and it works good now.

Description of Work
oven won't keep heat.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/30/2020

John and Susan M.

Repairman had to go to pick up a part.Didn't have it in his truck. Other than that we are very happy with his work.

Description of Work
Clothes dryer repair

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Abc does our best to repair the same day if not the next business day unless you have a special order. However we do arrive with some inventory. We carry what our vehicle allows room for. There are very many different Appliances & Brands with thousands of parts & components. Our vendors for NM are located mid Albuquerque. I hope this helps. If your ever in need of our services again give us a call. Thank you

09/22/2020

Joann H.

They ordered parts and replaced them as soon as they came in... and On a Saturday.. Very nice people

Description of Work
Ice maker replaced

Cost $305.95

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

09/13/2020

Jim S.

Excellent, Frig is cooling, Freezer is freezing, Ice maker and water dispenser working at a very high level

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

09/12/2020

John S.

Great experience with Milton repairing our refrigerator. ABC was able to schedule an appointment next day, and Milton was on time, courteous and very professional. I'm happy I chose ABC and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replaced refrigerator compressor switch

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

07/08/2020

Pamela G.

Parts were ordered put took awhile to come in due to COVID. Once the parts came in it was repaired quickly. I was pleased with the outcome. Nelson was very professional and explained the problem. and the solution. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/29/2020

Donald E.

Would have cost me too much money to repair so I am replacing

Description of Work
Washer repair

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

06/27/2020

Keith F.

The technician, Adrian, was punctual both times and very professional. It took a bit for the part to arrive, but as soon as it did, he was back out and installed it. I am very happy with them! I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Ice Maker repair

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/21/2020

Carolyn L.

Excellent! I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Stove repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/16/2020

Mike B.

Appliance was gone, but repairman was ver efficient and honest

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

05/13/2020

Rj S.

Machine wasn't worth spending the money on, and Joe was upfront about that. He had good recommendations on what machines would be good replacements

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

05/06/2020

Ann D.

Adrian was great. He came out one day and diagnosed the problem and then returned the next day with the part for replacement. He also made suggestions regarding the card and maintenance of the refrigerator.

Description of Work
Replacement of part

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

05/05/2020

Richard K.

No response via Angie's list, and no response via direct call. Found a different repair service with immediate response to my request for service.

Description of Work
washer repair

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

With deepest apology. We did not see your service request. I did contact ALmanagement & said the request was in April. We do our best to reply to all requests via email or message thru ANGIES list whether we are able to reach you to schedule or not. I’m hoping you were able to find help with your Appliance. Have a great day.

03/29/2020

Pirie S.

Work done on time and at quoted price. Good service and friendly worker.

Description of Work
Electric Dries lint vent and hose replaced.

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

03/25/2020

Richard D.

Adrian was on time, very courteous, well mannered and professional, he explained in detail the problem with my washer, called for the part was back within 30 min. Washer fixed and working, Thank you.

Description of Work
Fix washer

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

03/19/2020

Mariann G.

I was extremely pleased that they came out to my house during this difficult time and ordered the necessary parts to fix my washer. It is now working like new!

Description of Work
My LG washing machine needed repair.