Sureway Painting & Decorating

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

We use only high quality materials from the preparation to the final touches. We realize that the completed work is only as good as preparation. Whether it is repairing stucco outside or sheetrock inside we provide matching texturing and seamless repairs....

Exterior Influence

Exterior Influence

Exterior Influence was born out of a desire to boost modern curb appeal through professional services like pressure washing, window cleaning, painting and staining.

09/15/2017

Outstanding work and results. Their competency, professionalism and work ethic are unparalleled. They arrived on time, got to work immediately and finished on time. Excellent work with no call backs. We were so very pleased with the outcome and in a short period of time, will be asking Julie to come back to paint out our homes interior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scrape and prime areas on exterior wood that has begun to peel. Paint all exterior trim, soffits, door frames. If it moves, salute it; if it doesn't move, paint it.

CATEGORY house painters

04/28/2017

Job went phenomenal. No problems what so ever wit the quality and efficiency of Julie and her team. Strated on time and finished ahead of schedule. Even did a little extra touch ups outside of the agreed upon duties. True professional that cares. Will call her again and again for my rental properties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior walls repaired and repainted. Screw, nail, drywall anchor, and door knob holes in the wall reapired. Holes in interior doors repaired and painted.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

10/06/2015

Excellent. We highly recommend Julie and her team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of house

CATEGORY interior painters

07/24/2015

Julie showed up on time and ready to go.  She did an excellent job.  When we pointed out some extra things we needed done, she was great about adding them to her list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did  minor repairs on walls and trim, and she painted walls and trim.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

05/28/2015

Julie and her son came to my home and looked at the repairs and jobs I wanted done.  Julie turned over the work to Kevin and he informed me he would get back in a week and give me a range of prices.  The week went by and no contact from Kevin.  I called Julie and she told me they had something going on and couldn't get back to me until the 24th.  She told me her son had been contacted by someone a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
  Came and looked at what I wanted done and told me they would get back to me by the end of the next week.

CATEGORY house painters

Interior & exterior painting. Commercial & residential. Sheetrock repair. Stucco repair. Color & decorating consultation. Specialty texturing & glazing. Concrete stains, sealers & finishes. Decking sealers & finishes. Sign painting.

Wallpaper