Oscar'S Tinting Shop, Inc.

With Angi since October 2014

Auto Accessories

Automotive Window Tinting Residential Window Tinting Commercial Window Tinting Rhino Linings Spray In Bed Liners Truck Accessories Paint Protection Kits...

05/02/2016

samantha C.

Description of Work
Wow!! Best experience I have had in a very long time! Super nice people, on time and very honest with me! Something a single woman always appreciates!

Category window tinting

10/20/2014

samantha C.

As always it went amazing. They are such great people to deal with and they are extremely cautious and careful with my vehicle. They always make sure I feel at home and make sure that I am satisfied with their service. AMAZING PLACE TO DO BUSINESS. I will use them every time I have a new vehicle. I know they tinted my neighbors home as well and they are super pleased too.

Description of Work
I had my 2014 Lexus tinted and they went way above my expectations. This is my 4th vehicle I have had done by them and they always amaze me with there abilities. But, there was something different this visit. They now have this film called an Air80 Blue that they put on my windshield. The film is clear but knocks out 99% of the UV and gives knocks out half of the heat. I LOVE THIS FILM.

Category window tinting

Oscar'S Tinting Shop, Inc.

With Angi since October 2014