HKS Landscaping

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2011

Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs for gravel work. Cost is determined by the job. Military discount. Ask about licensing....

Exterior Influence

Exterior Influence

Exterior Influence was born out of a desire to boost modern curb appeal through professional services like pressure washing, window cleaning, painting and staining.

04/16/2014

Said he needed money up front for materials then had to be hounded to show up on the job. Went through several workers who complained that they were not getting paid so in desperation....after these guys dug five huge holes in my yard...i paid the worker to get the job done. In retrospect a foolish idea.... This guy had the nerve to get in my face for "blowing up his phone" trying to get him to ei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stay as far away from this guy as you can!!! Was hired to repair a wall in my yard. Never did the job took the money and ran. Is a shady guy that talks a good game but cannot or will not produce

CATEGORY landscaping

04/21/2011

Please don't do it. Save yourself the hassle. He has been unreliable from the start, has shady (at best!) business practices, doesn't know how to hook up a sprinkler system (flooded my yard and left my family without water with no fix. NO FIX, just left us with no water!!!!), will hound you for money. He's a leech. Don't do it. We fired him, never finished the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping design, lawn and yard work, decks and porches, tree service & hauling service.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available