Richard J. Tafrate Plumbing & Heating

With Angi since January 2012

We are a family and locally-owned-company that has provided dependable service to the community since 1992. The main concern for our company is to serve you by offering excellent service and quality equipment at affordable pricing. If we provide you with efficient and cost-effective solutions along with excellent service, we feel we have met our goal.

For over two decades, Premier Plumbing & Heating Services LLC has been serving customers of the North New Jersey area with expert plumbing advice and service. With the experience our team has acquired over the past 20 plus years, we know exactly what works and what does not. Put your trust in us for all of your plumbing and heating needs! Benefits of Working with the Best Plumbing and Heating Service in New Jersey: We understand that you have many options to choose from and that is why we will never take your business for granted. We show you our appreciation in many small but meaningful ways. Should you choose us as your next heating and plumbing provider, here are a few of the many benefits you will enjoy: Honest and upfront pricing: We are proud to offer honest, upfront pricing on every service call. As a business we always try to be as transparent as possible, and that’s why our customers continue to work with us. Quality materials and expert workmanship: All of our technicians are trained in the latest equipment and technology and use only the highest quality materials on the market. Doing so ensures safe, effective repairs and installations. Same day service: Your plumbing problem cannot always wait. With us, we will dispatch a technician out to your home the same day and get your home back up and running in no time.

At AJT Complete Construction, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. We offer free estimates and evaluations

01/09/2014

Description of Work
I used Richard J. Tafrate Plumbing & Heating

Category plumbing

02/27/2012

They did a wonderful job. My wife was so enthusiastic about what they did and how they did it. I take it many more than an ‘A’. They charged me $480 for their services. That included all the parts and all the labor. It took them almost three and a half hours to do the job.

Description of Work
I used Richard J Tafrate Plumbing & Heating. I last used their services last Friday. They replaced the water diverter in the bath tub. It was leaking in the wall. They had to break my wall offset of the shower area because I just had the shower area replaced.

Category plumbing

01/19/2012

He used to work for a large plumbing company that went out of business. Now he has his own company. He does a lot of odd jobs for us and for our son. He is an all-around plumber. I would highly recommend him. I have had him fix faucets, plumbing work, my furnace, you name it. We just had him in here last week to help with frozen pipes. If you have a problem that may be an emergency, he will come d...

Description of Work
He is our plumber and heating & A/C guy. He is very dependable with whatever he does.

Category excavators,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing