We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

AA American Moving & Storage Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2013

414 W Main St

Wyckoff, NJ 07481

A A American Moving & Storage, Inc. is a licensed professional moving and storage company offering Local, Long Distance, and International Services. American Moving and Storage provides moves of all types, with workers and prices that will make you smile. Whether you are moving an office or a home, locally or internationally, we have moving and storage services to meet your needs....

10/19/2021

Joseph L.

Great company. Ashley was great to deal with. The guys came on time, and were very friendly. Everything went perfectly, nothing was damaged. I highly recommend A.A., so glad I used them.

Description of Work
Moved to Another Town

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. So happy to hear you had a positive experience. Have a fantastic weekend!

10/16/2021

Liza A.

I wanted to take a moment to recognize Ashley for all of the help that she provided for my move on July 19th, 2021. She and I had been in conversation for a couple of months, and she took so much time to really understand all of the needs of my move and turn around quotes and helpful suggestions in order to make my move successful. The morning of my move there was a little hiccup with the timing of my closing, and she was able to remedy the start time of my pack and unload so that we would optimize our time as best as possible. In all of my Interactions with her she has been immensely helpful and has proven herself to be a partner with the customers that she works with. I am really happy with the services that she provided and want to take a moment to really recognizes how much she helped.

Description of Work
Moving services

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback. I hope you enjoy your new home and we want to wish you an amazing week ahead!

09/10/2021

Ingrid A.

the price was right, the movers were professional, efficient, and friendly.

Description of Work
moving services

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive review. Have a great week!

08/25/2021

Anthony P.

The service was outstanding. The movers showed up on time and were very pleasant people. They paid extra attention to all my items and FAST and efficient. The pricing was decent especially for the quality of work. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
moving from one home to new home all in one day

07/25/2021

Janet P.

every thing was wonderful they called and said they could come earlier and met me at my mothers apartment and packed up her furniture and clothing and some boxes that were already packed. they took everything to my basement and put all the items where i wanted them. both gentlemen, Brian and Roy were had workers, especially Roy. I hope the company appreciates Roy. Brian was great also, he made sure everything went smoothly. The price i was quoted was the price I paid.

Description of Work
moved my mothers furniture and clothes to my basement

04/27/2021

Shafika R.

The service was outstanding. The movers showed up on time and were very pleasant people. They paid extra attention to all my items and VERY FAST and efficient. The pricing was decent especially for the quality of work. I was so please. American Moving made everything easy. Their office team is really professional as well. Great experience!

Description of Work
I moved to another city

02/17/2021

Danielle R.

I moved from a walk up one bedroom to another one bedroom large apartment. Very professional, fast moving and respectful of items!

Description of Work
Moving of all my furniture and clothes to the city to suburban areas

02/02/2021

Robert M.

Quick and painless. 2 gentleman arrived within the time window and were able to move my furniture in much less time than I projected. Payment confirmation was simple and there were no surprising fees or taxes. I would use this service again.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

05/22/2020

Alan S.

I would not recommend using A. A. American Moving & Storage, Inc to anyone. The only reason I left 1 star is cause it doesnt allow you to do 0 stars. Their costs ARE NOT cheaper or better than most moving companies, it is relatively the same. I would recommend using another moving company that gives a reasonable price but actually does the job/work they're entitled to do. Reasons why I would not recommend: 1) They do not use professional movers, no matter what they say, I can provide proof that they contract out to a self contractor, and its the self contractors employees that come for the move. Not the moving company's employees like they mention. Very dirty truck, with no signs of the company on them. I even spoke to the self contractors they contract out to.. 2) The movers during this COVID 19 did not wear masks or gloves accordingly. They were running around my brand new home, sliding around with big items in their hands. On several occasions, we told them to stop running and they damaged my walls in several areas (i even had to repaint my brand new home). 3) Several of my items were completely damaged, I had a 65 inch samsung uhd tv still in its new plastic, they do not wrap things nicely, do not do it in mirror cartons, they just put a cloth over it. very unprofessional. the tv screen was completely damaged and now no longer usable. Thats a 1500 dollar plus cost tv. Plus they damaged my dining room set, my fireplace tv stand, my bedroom two sets of furniture, a desk, to say the least. 4) When speaking to the staff, they all say very different things when pertaining to their policies etc. They provide the minimal resolution for all damaged items, and even their main intention to provide the resolution is so we as a client take our reviews down from sites such as these and BBB. 5) The movers demanded a 20% tip on each day, despite their terrible job done. I paid it, and the companies comes back and says why did you leave a 3 star review on the paper. Only reason I did was cause the mover guy said it would really affect his job and for that reason and that reason alone I gave him those stars or I never would!! 6) The staff do whatever it takes to go around what their contract says so they provide you the bare minimum resolution. I'm writing this review cause this moving company made a exciting move the worst/most stressful experience and I hope no one else will go through what I went through with them. Several of them call you from many different numbers and waste your time. My move was almost a month ago now to this date, and I've been dealing with this since then with no proper resolution and not even a decent sorry, just a "i understand." and blaming me for not calling them on the sunday that this all happened...hello their office isnt even open on sunday..i called, no one answers!! Not worth your money or your headaches, pay the same amount with a moving company you can trust and is reliable. they use the line that we have so so many years of experience. if they did, why am i not the only one that has complained of such issues? Updated 6/16/2020 I am updating this review as I was given resolution from their employee Donna. Thank you.

Description of Work
Moving from my old home to new home

04/26/2020

Arvind J.

My First move and this company was good. Little pricy but was happy with overall move.

Description of Work
Move done on 4/11/2020

03/06/2020

ROSE MARIE T.

Our movers were on time, friendly, professional and ready to go which made my move a lot less stressful. They handled everything with kid gloves. All in all we were very happy with our move and will definitely recommend A.A. American Moving & Storage for all your moving needs.

Description of Work
BEST MOVERS!

02/12/2020

Mark C.

From start to finish the process was handled with great care and concern for myself and my wife. All items were carefully loaded and brought to our new home from our apartment promptly and with no issues. The support from office was amazing and lead us step by step through the entire process seamlessly. Would highly recommend to anyone that is moving!

Description of Work
Moving from Apartment to new Home

01/23/2020

Brett S.

I had a great experience with AA American Moving. I working with Ben, Micah and Donna throughout this process. They were all very attentive and answered all my questions quickly. Donna especially was helpful with answering all my questions and concerns. She helped me and answered me anytime during the day and night. The move itself was smooth and quick and enjoyable. I will use them again when I move again.

Description of Work
Moving apartments

01/17/2020

Deana S.

This company was amazing! Went from a elevator building to a 3rd floor walk up- they did it quickly and efficiently! I have already recommended them to friends moving next month and they are using them! Such a great experience ( and we all know how stressful moving is!)

Description of Work
Moving Apartments

01/10/2020

Matthew S.

Very well! Crew showed up early, was professional and dilligent in their work. Would use again

Description of Work
Moving Furniture

01/03/2020

Derrick L.

The move was perfect, movers arrived on and got started right away after assessing items to be moved.

Description of Work
I needed a last minute notice quick move to allow the sell of my house to take place. I reached out and was received with open arms once I informed the requirements needed.

01/01/2020

Susan W.

The move went very. well. AA American Moving & Storage was very easy to work with and accommodating. They were professional, did an excellent job and finished the job within the time estimated. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Moved my mother's belongings from assisted living to my home.

12/27/2019

Che S.

Excellent. Professional, courteous and timely.

Description of Work
Moving from a house to an apartment.

12/27/2019

natalie S.

Amazing!! Seriously I really didn’t want to move this stuff and I didn’t want to lose friends with moving my crap either. In all honesty these guys were great, punctual and with a good attitude. I was happy that we went with them and will for any future moves too.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

12/26/2019

Leah J.

Our move went very seamlessly. The movers were nice and very careful with all of our furniture. It was great!

Description of Work
Partial move

12/20/2019

Justin F.

The rate was competitive, the crew came early, they were professional, and worked hard. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
moving services

12/19/2019

Patricia D.

It very well. They were very professional but friendly. I even asked them to do a little extra something. They did it with no problem

Description of Work
Moving

12/18/2019

Jaci M.

I was a little hesitant when deciding to use a moving company for our recent move but my husband and I couldn't be happier with the service we received. The movers were friendly, nice and extremely careful. We had just installed new hardwood floors, so I mentioned it to them one time and they went above and beyond to make sure the floors weren't damaged. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone in the future

Description of Work
1 Bedroom Move

10/24/2019

Diana S.

The workers arrived on time. They removed my furniture and boxes quickly. They transported everything to a nearby storage facility. Everything was unloaded from the truck and placed neatly and safely in my storage unit.

Description of Work
Move to storage

10/22/2019

Diana S.

The workers arrived on time. They removed my belongings from the house to a local storage facility, quickly and safely. They delivered, unloaded and placed everything into the storage unit without any issues at all.

Description of Work
Move out of house

Monroe Moving Pro

Whether it be residential or commercial, cross-town or cross-country, Monroe Moving Pros treats your things as if they were they're own. We understand that moving is one of life's most stressful yet exciting experiences, we are here to eliminate the stress and let you enjoy this very exciting time! Monroe Moving Pro offers competitive pricing and free onsite estimates as we as: -Residential Moves -Commercial Relocation -Local & Long Distance -Full Packing Services -Storage - Secure & Climate Controlled Monroe Moving Pro is Fully Licensed and Insured!

Offers by Monroe Moving Pro on Angi
    Great Moving and Storage Inc

We specialize in local and long-distance moving services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

Offers by Affordable & Assertive Moving & Storage LLC on Angi

PC 000734

A. A. American Moving & Storage, Inc. offers the following services; Local, Long Distance, International, Office, and Specialized Moving as well as Storage Options. Moving is the third most stressful event that can happen in your life. Knowing this we try to guide our customers and help them to make their moves as stress-free as possible. We welcome you to visit our office and meet our staff. If you require storage feel free to ask us for a tour of our warehouse.