Temp Control LLC

06/30/2022

109 A Green St

Woodbridge, NJ 07095

AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING SERVICE & INSTALLATIONS

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

RECENT TEMPERATURES WE’RE FACING THIS SUMMER ARE KEEPING YOUR AC EQUIPMENT FROM TAKING A BREAK. PLEASE DON’T FALL BEHIND ON MAINTENANCE! 365/24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES! OUR EMPLOYEES WILL BE EQUIPPED WITH FACE MASKS, CLOVES, BOOTIES & A SMILE, WITCH IS RIGHT BEHIND OUR MASKS (-: Established in 2003 Our company's history began when Shai Lalush, an HVAC technician opened Temp Control Heating & Air Conditioning, Woodbridge New Jersey. A full-service heating and air conditioning company specializing in sales, service and installation of HVAC/R systems, Hot water & Steam Boilers, Hot Water Heaters, Tankless Boilers &Hot Water Heaters, UV lights, Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers, Air Purification systems, Media Hepa Filtration systems, Touch Screen WIFI Thermotats, Chimney Liners, Wood Burning Stoves, Running Gas lines for Pool Heaters, Patio Fire Pits & BBQS. Etc....We have led a successful operation for many years, focusing on reducing our customer's heating and air costs by increasing their equipment's efficiency. Additional email - tempcontrolnj@gmail.com....

HVAC Companies (251)water heaters (19)appliance repair (12)plumbers (2)

02/01/2021

I must say that Temp control LLC from Woodbridge is one of the best companies around based on my experience with them. I called on a Saturday, Shai came a few hours later, performed the service, explained what the issues were and the next day he called back to ask if everything was doing well. Where do you find service like that? I can say without hesitation that anyone who gives a bad review to t...

Description of Work
The Heating system did not work

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Thank you for the amazing review and detailed feedback. We appreciate your kind words and business. We’re happy to continue providing the best service to anyone that needs us. Thanks a million for pointing it out. Have a great 2021 (-:

12/09/2020

Awesome service! I was in a bind, my heat went out on a cold morning and these guys got right on it. Thorough, clean and flawless communication. Will recommend 100times. Thanks again!

Description of Work
HVAC Replacement

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Thank you for taking time create a great review appreciate your business and glad you’re able to get your heat right away happy holidays

08/29/2020

Shai was very friendly and gave us the best price. His team worked on installation in a day and everything was functioning smoothly thereafter. We did have a concern about pipe placement and when I texted him about it, he answered right away and ensured he'd remediate the issue. He was always available by phone, text and email for scheduling. The pipe was moved with condenser. Everything looks goo...

Description of Work
Central Air Installation

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Thank you for taking time to write a great review, thank you for the kind words as well and happy we were able to Illuminate any concerns that you have Haley. We appreciate your feedback and your business. (-:

03/27/2020

We have used Shai before and was pleased with his professionalism and of his technicians. So it was a no brainer as to who We called to do a much larger job. Very happy with work done. Will always recommend TEMP CONTROL, (SHAI) and his team to do what they specialize in.

Description of Work
Replaced central a/c completely. Added split mini Fujitsu wall mounted a/c for Florida rm.

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

Thank you for the feed back and great review I appreciate the business and dedication over the years.

03/19/2020

excellent work. The system has never cooled the house better.

Description of Work
service on furnace. cleaned flame sensor. opened supply damper and return grill for better air flow in the system.

Work Completed On 03/08/2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review (-: We appreciate your business.

03/02/2020

Reasonable estimate provided, work completed quickly and efficiently. Would recommend & hire again.

Description of Work
Modify baseboard heat piping, install kick space heater, move water & gas lines.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Thank you for taking time to write a review I appreciate your business and hope we can help you again in the future if your in need.

01/29/2020

Shai went out of his way to rectify the issue I had with a clogged pipe. He flushed my water heater and spent several hours of his own time to personally handle my issue. He is honest, detailed, and a great person to work with. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Heating & A/C

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

12/20/2019

No work done unreasonable estimate.

Description of Work
Install a mini split

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Excuse me sir I think it’s very unprofessional that you took the time to fail me because you were unhappy with the price I gave you on installing a system at your house. You never even gave me the opportunity to come to your house you just asked me for a price over the phone I briefly told you around $3500 to install a ductless air conditioning system in your house after asking a few questions. I ...

12/05/2019

I contacted Temp Control about our issue and they responded and made an appoint to come that following morning. Shai came to our house and found that our issue was a clogged filter. He replaced the filter and the issue was resolved instantly. I would definitely recommend Temp Control for your ac/heating/plumbing needs. Very professional and courteous. Thank you again!

Description of Work
Heat was not warming our house properly.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time to write a great review. I appreciate your business and happy there wasn’t any serious issue with your furnace. Enjoy the winter & holidays. (-:

05/09/2019

job went well Shai and his crew Mike and Sammy went above and beyond to make things right.

Description of Work
full conversion from oil to gas new furance and central air

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, I really appreciate your feedback,business, and mostly your dedication to my company. I am very happy [Member Name Removed] will be able to enjoy the new System . I would also like to point out how much I respect you for always being there for her as a father should always be. You are a good man [Member Name Removed] and Im grateful I’m able t...

Residential and commercial air conditioning, furnaces, heat pumps, steam boilers, hot water boilers, tankless water heaters ,combination wall mounted tankless boilers, roof top units, Fujitsu, Mitsubishi, L.G., etc. ductless split systems, thru the wall, radiant heat, custom ductwork, duct zoning, steam&bypass humidifiers, uv lights& air purifiers , wifi thermostats, pipe to gas conversions, energy star products & all HVAC repairs, interest free financing available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available