atticrawl

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2015

Atticrawl is a family owned business with 10 years of experience in this field. We believe in serving our customers according to their needs. We specialize in attic and crawl space cleaning, rodent proofing, and insulating. All of our technicians and crew members are professionally trained/ or certified. We take pride in what we do, and we are committed to delivering outstanding customer service....

Liberty Home Inspectors, LLC

"Hi. I'm Steve Cmielewski. Buying or selling a house is a big deal. I want to make sure that your property is free of any major real estate problems or defects..." I invite you to come out with me on the inspection so I can 'introduce' you to the home you potentially may be purchasing. This also gives you the opportunity to ask questions as we come across any issues together.

Offers by Liberty Home Inspectors, LLC on Angi
Mr. Handyman of S. Orange/Westfield/Scotch Plains & Metuchen

Winner of the 2019 Angie's List Super Service Award, a winner nine out of the past 10 years. We are a locally owned family business supported by a national franchise company which is North America's most trusted handyman company, For more than 15 years we've consistently hired experienced, reliable craftsmen​ (not sub-contractors) who are licensed, insured, bonded and background checked. That means you'll receive consistently high quality work that is 100% guaranteed. What sets us apart​: Mr. Handyman's professionals arrive in branded uniforms and vans that are stocked with every tool they'll need for your job. Our on-time record is second to none, and we arrive ready to work. One phone call to Mr. Handyman hires professionals who complete your entire "To Do" list. Every task whether major or minor home repair is prioritized according to your needs. Rather than calling a specialist for drywall repair and another contractor for rain gutter repair, your neighbors consistently choose us for all their home improvement needs. Mr. Handyman can complete a variety of projects for you, from installing doors, to tiling your bathroom, repairing your deck and much more.

Offers by Mr. Handyman of S. Orange/Westfield/Scotch Plains & Metuchen on Angi
Deck Guardian

Deck Guardian specializes in deck design, building and deck resurfacing. We do not provide staining and sealing services. Contact us for a Free Estimate today!

07/20/2021

From estimate to job completion, it was a wonderful experience. I felt that Joe was thorough and professional in his estimate and took the time to explain what was and wasn't going on in my attic and the service that his company could provide. They were a tiny more expensive than their competitors (I always get multiple estimates) but I felt I would get a trustworthy service from Atticrawl because...

Description of Work
Atticrawl removed insulation, vacuumed and cleaned it, installed baffles, and added new insulation to my attic.

Category insulation

Thank you for your feedback! Atticrawl appreciates more than you know! Let us know if you need anything or have any questions. Sincerely, Atticrawl LLC

05/01/2021

Very positive experience. Insulation in the attic of our 1955 ranch style house was old, filthy and severely inadequate. Eli came out on a Sunday to inspect the attic as well as our crawl space. After a very thorough inspection he provided a line item estimate for removing and replacing the old insulation as well as plugging up gaps, sanitizing, rodent proofing as well as rubbish removal from the ...

Description of Work
Replacement of old insulation from attic and crawl space.

Category insulation

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward coming to work everyday because we love the people we get to meet and love the work we do! Atticrawl is very appreciative of the trust you placed in us. We wish you the best of luck! Sincerely, Atticrawl LLC

04/10/2021

The work is excellent. Mike B gave me a good estimate. Julian and his team did a great job. The attic is now my favorite place in the house.

Description of Work
Insulation in the attic

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate your business with us and your review. Best regards. Sincerely, Atticrawl LLC

01/25/2021

These guys were great! They had the knowledge and skill to take care of our issue very quickly and efficiently. I am happy with the end result. They were in and out within the time frame they promised! Did a Great clean job! Very satisfied

Description of Work
Biohazard remediation, attic insulation

Category pest control,insulation,biohazard cleanup

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and taking the time to write your feedback online. Our work is extremely important to us and we stand behind the promise of 100% customer satisfaction. It means a lot when our hard work is noticed, Thank you so much again and best regards! Sincerely, Marisol P Office Manager

12/17/2020

Technician Mark Goldberg was extremely professional, knowledgeable and polite. He also adhered to all the COVID-19 restrictions while completing his task of an inspection of an unfinished attic for pests. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Attic inspection

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your review! We take Covid-19 seriously and it means a lot to us that you noticed our efforts to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 during this pandemic. Thank you so much and we truly value your feedback! Sincerely, Marisol P Office Manager

Attic Rubbish Removal, Attic Cleaning, Attic Insulation, Insulation Removal, Air Gap Sealing, Radiant Barrier, Crawl Space Cleaning, Crawl Space Insulation, Moisture Barrier, Rodent Proofing, Sanitizing, Air Duct Repair, & Air Duct Replacement.

HVAC Unit Installation & Unit Repair, & Air Duct Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check