AMERICAN CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1974 • With Angi since January 2006

4.3

truck mounted steam cleaning best of Burlington county consumer check book rated family operated consumer friendly products used a green company since 1974...

DGM Cleaning Services LLC

Let we show you why we have the happiest costumers from Philaldelphia and suburbs area!

Live by the Brush LLC Professional Carpet Cleaners

Live By The Brush specializes in Carpet Cleaning and Restoration services, our team provides you with honest and personalized services. We work hard to ensure that you are always satisfied with your work. Live By The Brush has been providing both residential and commercial customers with superior and timely carpet cleaning services. With our focus on carpets and upholstery, we are committed to 100% satisfaction at the best rates around!

Offers by Live by the Brush LLC Professional Carpet Cleaners on Angi
Good Steward Cleaning Service

GOOD STEWARD Cleaning Services LLC, We are a Family Owned Business. We Pride ourselves in Residential, Vacation Homes, Commercial Businesses, Professional and Medical Offices, Federal Government Facility Professional Cleaning Services. Over 20 years of Experience in Hospital Environmental and Customer Service. We Dedicated in our Customer's Satisfaction being Guaranteed, Where we won’t leave until the job is Done. Our Motto is Ask at your Request GOOD STEWARD Services IT! for you. ATTENTION! DUE to the seriousness of the COVID-19 Outbreak GOOD STEWARD CLIENTS and STAFF are very important us, It is why we honor the CDC and WHO regulation guidelines to our most very specific cleaning method. GOOD STEWARD Cleaning Services Staff have had 0% ZERO PERCENT Staff to contract the virus NOT ONE STAFF MEMBER TESTED POSITIVE and WE are a FULLY COVID-19 VACCINATED COMPANY We believe in lives being SAFE! Call US TODAY or CLICK to Schedule a Free Walk Estimate Physically at your home your location requested and or Visually through ZOOM or FACETIME! We accommodate ALL services request for one time, weekly, Bi-Weekly Monthly, Yearly Contracts Cleaning Services

Offers by Good Steward Cleaning Service on Angi

09/03/2016

They are the only one I have been using. The workers are great.

Description of Work
I used AMERICAN CARPET CLEANING

09/03/2016

They have been excellent. I told my daughters and they use them.

Description of Work
I started using AMERICAN CARPET CLEANING

02/02/2016

Honest, professional and courteous!!

Description of Work
I used All American before and lost touch. Was so happy I found them again. They arrived on time, personable, courteous and most importantly "HONEST". I was going to have them clean my living room set as my cat had a couple of accidents. Rather than just doing the work they told me it wouldn't help. Gave me some suggestions. I totally agree with other reviewer where they said they take pride in their work. Highly recommend this company.

12/05/2013

Amazing company, a throw back to the days of Pride in Workmanship and wanting to please your client. This company was contacted by our landlord to come and clean an area of carpet that was effected by a small backup of the sewer pipe. They called to get some information, showed up on time, informed us of what they would be doing and also informed us that because of the odor it might take more than...

Description of Work
Cleaned area of carpet effected by sewer back up.

07/29/2013

Excellent, as usual! Will never use anyone else. This family owned company are able to clean the unexpected and restore your carpets to looking almost new. Most importantly your carpets and upolstery will feel clean! They will be coming back this week to finish the upstairs!

Description of Work
Steam clean carpets: living room, dining room, family room Hand clean sectional sofa and occasional chair

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

CARPET CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, REMOVAL OF PET STAINS AND ODORS, HIGH TEMP AND STEAM CLEANING.

Satisfaction