Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction)

Founded 1985 • With Angi since February 2008

General Remodeling
13VH10633300
NJ
New Jersey: General
03/31/2023

2924 S Black Horse Pike

Williamstown, NJ 08094

Emmons Roofing & Siding is a fully licensed and insured residential and commercial Roofing, Siding & Windows company. We serve South Jersey, Jersey Shore, areas. Our mission is to provide you with outstanding customer service and top-notch work. Call us today and let us meet your renovation needs!...

roofing (67)siding companies (10)gutter repair (10)door installation (4)window replacement (4)skylight installation (3)insulation (3)drywall (1)

09/02/2020

Bob H.

The company was available for every step. Luis was knowledgeable and up front with his answers. The price was right and the work is going to be completed this week.

Description of Work
replace roof

Category roofing,doors

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/07/2020

Awilda P.

They were prompt, courteous, and very professional. I was satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Roofing.

Work Completed On 07/07/2019

01/06/2019

John M.

All I can say is" WOW!" Let me say that backwards "WOW!" This is a family operated business, From estimate to job completion This company delivered on every aspect of the project.. Red carpet treatment from Day 1.. Josh, Gustav, George & company were top notch professionals..They kept us informed as to what was happening during the entire project.. I will say the money spent on this project was well worth it ! If you are looking for confidence & value, This is your company !! Thank you so much..Our House looks alive again !!

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement, Upgrade venting system

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

07/10/2018

Stan T.

I would recommend this company to anyone. Keith came out and gave me an estimate. He was very punctual and friendly. He came out, provided an estimate and delivered on that promise. The workers were great. They completed the job as stated in the contract. The guys cleaned the area everyday prior to leaving. I would highly recommend this company. 5 stars.

Description of Work
Roof and siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/09/2018

05/16/2018

Joanne D.

Very professional. Responsed quickly to calls. My husband wanted them to be cautious because we have a paver driveway and steps. They covered everything for protection. Showed up on time when scheduled. Very friendly. Good clean up..

Description of Work
Roof replaced and gutters

Work Completed On 05/09/2018

04/23/2018

RALPH D.

Not well. The salesman told me the only way to fix my problem was to replace the entire roof! What's more, the roof is fairly new and the salesman acknowledged that fact. It was all I could do to not throw him off my property, Imagine if someone didn't know better and actually thought they had to replace their entire roof. Sad.

Description of Work
Replacing soffit at the back of my house.

Work Completed On 03/12/2018

09/18/2017

Michael S.

Very well, work completed in one day, when they were finished, my property was completely clean.

Description of Work
needed a complete new roof, old shingles removed and a roof ridge was added.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

08/10/2017

Kristen F.

Excellent. The crew was prompt, friendly and worked hard the entire day. They did a great job cleaning up debris and the finished product looks excellent. I'd also like to compliment the salesman we worked with, Ken Small. He was extremely personable, explained everything in great (but not overwhelming) detail and truly made us feel valued as customers. The receptionists at the office were great to work with; they assisted me with getting approval from my HOA and called to follow up the day after work was completed to make sure we were happy with the job.

Description of Work
We needed the old roof on our townhouse torn off and replaced. We also had two skylights replaced.

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

Review for Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) - 2924 S Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ - 36010279

08/02/2017

Karen M.

Great! We had 4 estimates that ranged from $6500 to $22,000!!! I feel Emmons provided Platinum service at a really reasonable price, which included an outstanding warranty that is transferable if we sell our house. The company has the highest endorsements from the manufacturer of the shingles, the provided a list of previous installs they had done so we could look at colors-and they were able to complete the entire job in 1 day as promised!

Description of Work
Roof replaced; they also corrected water issues around the chimney, replaced 2 skylights, and installed additional gutter to improve water flow.

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

05/22/2017

Jennifer G.

Perfect! We would definitely use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

Roofing, Siding & Gutters, Windows & Doors, Insulation & Storm Damage Repair.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction)

How is Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) overall rated?

Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) open?

Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) is open:

What payment options does Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) provide

Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offer free estimates?

Yes, Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offers free project estimates.

Does Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offer a senior discount?

No, Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) does not offer a senior discount.

Does Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offer emergency services?

Yes, Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction)?

Yes, Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offers warranties.

What services does Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offer?

Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) offers the following services: Roofing, Siding & Gutters, Windows & Doors, Insulation & Storm Damage Repair.

Are there any services Emmons Roofing & Siding LLC (Emmons Construction) does not offer?