Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

1210 Nightshade Dr

Williamstown, NJ 08094

In 1987, Joe Stark purchased his first professional carpet cleaning franchise. Over the next few years he expanded his carpet cleaning company to include 7 franchises which were all open 7 days a week. Joe made the decision to downsize in 1993. No longer employing others, he was able to clean for each client personally, ensuring a job well done. During this time of change, Joe, along with a team of chemists, developed his world-famous Proprietary Citrus cleaning solution, which is now known as "The Citrus Carpet Cleaner". Joe Stark (the owner) does all cleaning personally. All work comes with an Iron Clad 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cleaning products are Organic and Eco-Friendly. We are rated A+ and Accredited with the Better Business Bureau....

carpet cleaning (518)upholstery cleaning (120)oriental rug cleaning (54)house cleaning (28)floor cleaning (2)carpet installation (1)

08/19/2021

Did a wonderful job on cleaning the carpets in my house and they have stayed in great shape long after the cleaning. I loved that they use organic products and the rooms cleaned smelled fresh but not overpowering. The spot cleaner is the best upholstery cleaner I have ever used!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in newly bought home

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/06/2021

We had Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning come out to do our carpets to keep up with our yearly warranty with our new flooring. Joe was very professional and explained all his techniques before stating the job. He left us with a bottle of spot cleaner that has definitely come in handy with our new puppy! We will be scheduling again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

07/21/2021

Joe Stark is the most professional and passionate owner of Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning. I have used his services many times and will continue to use him to clean my carpets. I am highly satisfied after every cleaning, my rugs look and smell great!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/12/2021

My experience with Joe was amazing. He is quick with his response. He is extremely professional. He and his son were quick and extremely thorough. His experience was evident. In addition to doing a great job. I had horrible pet odor dogs and cats not getting into the box. Stains and odor are gone, and the cats have not gone again. His products are great smelling too. I can't say enough good things...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with pet odor removal

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/12/2021

Fantastic!! Joe is reliable, organized, knowledgeable and hard working. He goes above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. I will use him again and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Cleaned our carpets

Work Completed On 07/11/2021

07/06/2021

I have had Delaware Valley C.C. at my home several times. Joe Stark, the owner is a professional, and an honest man. Their carpet cleaning service is impeccable, and they gave special attention to places where our dog loves to lay down on the carpet. Great job every time!

Description of Work
My Living, Dining and Family rooms.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/10/2021

Joe and hi son were on time, courteous and through. We have had them clean our carpets several times in the past. Very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets that had several dog stains.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/26/2021

Couldn’t have asked for a more professional, thorough, friendly service. Needed a little touch-up when some stains proved difficult and was immediately given complimentary repeat cleaning to insure no more stain or odor left by elderly dogs accidents. Thank you!

Description of Work
All carpet and area rug

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/18/2021

Delaware Valley Carpet cleaning is very responsive and the carpets came out looking so clean! We used them after moving into a new home and it extended the life of the carpet so we didn’t have to replace them. They educated us on how to treat spots and overall professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/17/2021

This is the best company with the best products around. Friendly, professional staff and products that are second to none.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and pet stain removal

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Carpet Cleaning (Safe, Organic, Green, Eco-Friendly), Rug Cleaning (including Oriental and Persian Rugs), Upholstery Cleaning, Pet Stain Removal

Ask for details.