Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

In 1987, Joe Stark purchased his first professional carpet cleaning franchise. Over the next few years he expanded his carpet cleaning company to include 7 franchises which were all open 7 days a week. Joe made the decision to downsize in 1993. No longer employing others, he was able to clean for

2022 Super Service Award

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

carpet cleaning (528)upholstery cleaning (122)oriental rug cleaning (55)house cleaning (28)floor cleaning (2)carpet installation (1)

09/12/2022

Betsy S.

Great! I’ve used Joe for years and will continue to do so!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

06/06/2022

J F.

Can't say enough about Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning, and Joe, the owner. Very professional, personable and knowledgeable. Outstanding results at a great price. We have an off-white carpet in our front room...and pets! By the time Joe and his team are done, it looks like the carpet was newly installed! Also, we try to be "Green" where we can. So we really like the fact that Joe uses only organic products. Lastly, I don't normally rate companies online, but Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning is truly an exceptional business. They have my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, pet stain removal

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

05/27/2022

Lisa B.

Amazing! I have been using the carpet and furniture spot cleaner for about eight years now. I am never without it in my home. I have several dogs, and occasionally there are accidents, along with other accidents from when my children were young. This product has been a lifesaver for me. My carpets are always left spotlessly clean. I would absolutely recommend this product for anyone, especially who has pets in their home.

Description of Work
Use of carpet and furniture spot cleaner

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

05/21/2022

Tim V.

We used other services before and this was the cleanest our carpet has ever been. It's also reassuring to know that it's all organic. We were given a cleaning solution that has helped us get stains out with ease.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

03/05/2022

Vicki M.

Fantastic experience using Joe and his team. Joe was very responsive when scheduling the cleaning and also accommodating my schedule is it related to my sense of urgency to complete the service. Joe and his team restored the carpets to looking brand new. Joe provided excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

02/07/2022

Kathy C.

I have been using Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning for well over #20 years now. The owner of the company, Joe Stark is extremely efficient and organized, on every level. From setting up your appointment, texting you an accurate window of when he will arrive, even post cleaning follow up. Upon arrival to your home, Joe is very respectful and very careful, as he cleans your carpet and/or upholstery. Your home smells so lovely when he is finished and results are always spectacular. He has even cleaned our carpets at our NJ shore property. I'd highly recommend Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning. Try his stain removal products as well; they are the best!

Description of Work
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

02/01/2022

Melinda G.

My aging dog is constantly having accidents. We had them come out and clean the carpets and they were like new…

Description of Work
My carpets needed to be cleaned.

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

12/30/2021

Michele P.

Loved using Delaware Valley Carpet & Upholstery cleaning service. Joe Stark runs a very impressive business and does all his own work using Organic & Green products!! No harsh Chemicals. Really happy I found him.....He’s my go to from now on!

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning of Cat Urine

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

11/17/2021

Sandy A.

I have been using Delaware Valley Carpet for over 20 years and I absolutely love Joe the owner. Not only does he take your call and get you in quickly but he does amazing job at cleaning my carpets. The best thing about Joe is he is honest and very trustworthy his prices are very fair and Joe makes his own carpet cleaner which I love. Takes out any stains your kids accidentally make!!! I would recommend Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaner to everyone.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

11/01/2021

Lisa S.

Joe is the most professional expert I have met concerning carpet cleaning. His proprietary solution is organic and smells pleasing. His work quality and work ethics are extraordinary. I was amazed at how efficiently his product broke down and removed the urine from my puppy’s accidents. I HIGHLY recommend Joe’s services! I can’t live without his proprietary orange phenomenal pet stain and odor removal solution. It removes the smell and the stain more efficiently then any other product I have tried. It does not harm the carpet fibers or discolor them or leave a gross residue. I just ordered four more bottles! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and pet stain removal

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

08/19/2021

Shannon M.

Did a wonderful job on cleaning the carpets in my house and they have stayed in great shape long after the cleaning. I loved that they use organic products and the rooms cleaned smelled fresh but not overpowering. The spot cleaner is the best upholstery cleaner I have ever used!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in newly bought home

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/06/2021

Carrin B.

We had Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning come out to do our carpets to keep up with our yearly warranty with our new flooring. Joe was very professional and explained all his techniques before stating the job. He left us with a bottle of spot cleaner that has definitely come in handy with our new puppy! We will be scheduling again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

07/21/2021

Lynne I.

Joe Stark is the most professional and passionate owner of Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning. I have used his services many times and will continue to use him to clean my carpets. I am highly satisfied after every cleaning, my rugs look and smell great!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/12/2021

Cindy M.

My experience with Joe was amazing. He is quick with his response. He is extremely professional. He and his son were quick and extremely thorough. His experience was evident. In addition to doing a great job. I had horrible pet odor dogs and cats not getting into the box. Stains and odor are gone, and the cats have not gone again. His products are great smelling too. I can't say enough good things about his company. I highly recommend and will use his services again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning with pet odor removal

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

07/12/2021

Amy C.

Fantastic!! Joe is reliable, organized, knowledgeable and hard working. He goes above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. I will use him again and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Cleaned our carpets

Work Completed On 07/11/2021

07/06/2021

Mary S.

I have had Delaware Valley C.C. at my home several times. Joe Stark, the owner is a professional, and an honest man. Their carpet cleaning service is impeccable, and they gave special attention to places where our dog loves to lay down on the carpet. Great job every time!

Description of Work
My Living, Dining and Family rooms.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/10/2021

Rick B.

Joe and hi son were on time, courteous and through. We have had them clean our carpets several times in the past. Very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets that had several dog stains.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/26/2021

Kathryn H.

Couldn’t have asked for a more professional, thorough, friendly service. Needed a little touch-up when some stains proved difficult and was immediately given complimentary repeat cleaning to insure no more stain or odor left by elderly dogs accidents. Thank you!

Description of Work
All carpet and area rug

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/18/2021

Danielle N.

Delaware Valley Carpet cleaning is very responsive and the carpets came out looking so clean! We used them after moving into a new home and it extended the life of the carpet so we didn’t have to replace them. They educated us on how to treat spots and overall professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/17/2021

Dee B.

This is the best company with the best products around. Friendly, professional staff and products that are second to none.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and pet stain removal

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

04/22/2021

Leigh Z.

Another fabulous job completed thoroughly and professionally by Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning! Joe Stark, the owner and operator of Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning, has been cleaning my carpets and rugs for more than 10 years. I can always count on Joe to be responsive and punctual. He is very respectful of my time....gets right back to me, gives me a time frame for arrival at my home, updates me on his arrival time. I like that I am communicating with the owner himself and not a phone service. When I use Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning, the OWNER is cleaning my carpets/rugs. Joe uses an organic solution to clean my carpets/rugs which I think is important. He always answers all my questions and addresses any of my concerns. I feel like his pricing is very reasonable too. I trust Joe and can't say enough positive things about his services. My carpets/rugs always look fabulous after Joe leaves!

Description of Work
Rugs & carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/21/2021

John P.

Joe was amazing like always. He is so professional and knowledgeable! He leaves my house smelling great and I know he has given me a few more years out of my rugs.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/07/2021

Susan D.

Excellent Customer Service and superb organic carpet cleaning system using no steam! Joe Stark (owner) results are excellent! His absolute best results are when you have not had your carpet steam cleaned by someone else prior to using Joe. highly recommend. Be sure to ask him about his amazing spot cleaner.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning