Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

Awards & Badges

1210 Nightshade Dr

Williamstown, NJ 08094

In 1987, Joe Stark purchased his first professional carpet cleaning franchise. Over the next few years he expanded his carpet cleaning company to include 7 franchises which were all open 7 days a week. Joe made the decision to downsize in 1993. No longer employing others, he was able to clean for each client personally, ensuring a job well done. During this time of change, Joe, along with a team of chemists, developed his world-famous Proprietary Citrus cleaning solution, which is now known as "The Citrus Carpet Cleaner". Joe Stark (the owner) does all cleaning personally. All work comes with an Iron Clad 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cleaning products are Organic and Eco-Friendly. We are rated A+ and Accredited with the Better Business Bureau....

carpet cleaning (508)upholstery cleaning (120)oriental rug cleaning (53)house cleaning (28)floor cleaning (2)carpet installation (1)

04/22/2021

Another fabulous job completed thoroughly and professionally by Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning! Joe Stark, the owner and operator of Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning, has been cleaning my carpets and rugs for more than 10 years. I can always count on Joe to be responsive and punctual. He is very respectful of my time....gets right back to me, gives me a time frame for arrival at my home, updates m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rugs & carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

04/21/2021

Joe was amazing like always. He is so professional and knowledgeable! He leaves my house smelling great and I know he has given me a few more years out of my rugs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2021

04/07/2021

Excellent Customer Service and superb organic carpet cleaning system using no steam! Joe Stark (owner) results are excellent! His absolute best results are when you have not had your carpet steam cleaned by someone else prior to using Joe. highly recommend. Be sure to ask him about his amazing spot cleaner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2021

03/30/2021

Spot cleaning products for the carpet are the best I have ever used. They remove every pet stain and odor. I always keep on hand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re ordered spot cleaning products for carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

03/23/2021

Great, the communication was very good. We have dealt with a number of home service companies throughout the pandemic and this was by far the best. The availability was clear, the timing of arrival was communicated. They are very knowledgeable, did a professional job, the carpets and couch treated looked new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and dog slobbering couch cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

03/21/2021

Joe Stark, owner and operator of this business is a consummate professional! He helped us revive our upholstered furniture and rugs and he does a superb job and the work of Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning is first rate ~ truly the best we’ve ever had. Joe goes ‘above and beyond’ for his customers, and helps us out even on very short notice. He can revive older furniture and rugs with his safe prod...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery, carpet and rug cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]-Thank you very much for leaving the Review,I truly appreciate It .Its been a pleasure cleaning for you and your family over the past several years .Thank you and Have a Great Day

03/17/2021

Joe and his son saved a couch and new mattress from dog urine smell. Top notch and personable customer service you only get from a small business owner. Arrived promptly, wore masks and shoe protectors, and saved us $2k by rescuing our furniture. Also, my wife is pregnant so non-toxic products were paramount. Would recommend to close family!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Non-toxic upholstery cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021

Photo for Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaning - 1210 Nightshade Dr, Williamstown, NJ - 39256726

Thank you very much for leaving the review -It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife and look forward to cleaning for you in the future-Thank you and Have a Great Day

03/11/2021

From start to finish, I could not be happier with our experience with Delaware Valley Carpet Cleaners! Joe was so polite and easy to work with. He really took his time to make sure our carpets came up beautifully! They arrived on time, were very professional, and completed the job in a timely fashion. I definitely would recommend them and will be scheduling all future carpet cleanings with Delawar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned in our family room, stiairs, and hallway

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

03/06/2021

It went great. Additional spot removal is terrific

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Good afternoon ,Thank you very much for taking the time to leave the review -I truly appreciate it.

02/23/2021

Went wonderfully. They were very thorough and helpful. The cleaning was remarkable. They even left us a bottle of spot cleaner to use for future messes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

Carpet Cleaning (Safe, Organic, Green, Eco-Friendly), Rug Cleaning (including Oriental and Persian Rugs), Upholstery Cleaning, Pet Stain Removal

Ask for details.