American Craftsman Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2008

Additional DBA - American Craftsman East....

Chris Home Remodeling

Chris Home Remodeling

Gutter problems? we are the solution! we are a small business company that we do rain seamless gutters reinforce with brackets every feet and downspouts installation. We do 6K and 5K seamless gutters. we also install Xtreme stainless steel micro mesh Gutter Guards to your existing or new gutters at an affordable price. Please feel free to call us at:609 310 8402 for your FREE ESTIMATE.

Offers by Chris Home Remodeling on Angi

01/08/2014

The work was started and was stopped halfway through. I didn't do my due diligence with American Craftsman. When we requested to have them come do the estimate, it was on the premise to provide an estimate for two bathrooms. I told the gentleman I only had roughly 10K to remodel both bathrooms. Instead of giving me an estimate for two bathrooms, he gave an estimate for one because he was only doin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The two bathrooms that needed to be remodeled were small bathrooms. They demo'ed the bathroom; provided and installed a steel tub; provided tile and tiled the floor and tub area; installed 24" vanity, medicine cabinet, and mirror; provided and installed floor molding; installed new ceiling vent; painted the bathroom, provided and installed new door. They did some very minor plumbing (replaced a diverter), and they cleaned up after the project

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

05/07/2013

It went very well and the price was reasonable. It was a great experience and they were excellent craftsman. They were very professional and on time everyday. They cleaned up after themselves everyday after they were done, so I have no complaints. They were here until they completed the job. They were very pleasant and everything was superb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Craftsman Construction totally remodeled my kitchen. They did tile flooring, countertops, and cabinets.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

09/26/2011

I would highly recommend them. They were reasonable and it was a good product that they used. They do good work and they clean up. They are dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the service of American Craftsman Contsruction about three weeks ago for hardwood floor and tiles.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor

09/09/2011

The experience was good. They looked at the job and gave us quote. We haven't received the windows yet. Their responsiveness was fairly quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Craftsman Construction gave us a quote for installing windows. The windows are on order and they are going to come out and install them as soon as it comes in.

CATEGORY replacement windows

10/24/2008

I think that it went very well. They were all very courteous and professional. They're very experienced and know what and how to do it. The quality of their work is outstanding. They were always on time and worked efficiently. They cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my house and installed wood floors, crown molding, and a tile back splash.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

General remodeling, kitchen & bathroom.

Check, PayPal