TWIN BORO TERMITE & PEST CONTROL

Founded 1974 • With Angi since December 2005

Kapture Pest Control

Kapture Pest Control

Guaranteed Pest Control. Same Day Service. Direct line to the owner. No more endless waiting to ask questions or voice concerns. Working with Kapture Pest Control is easy. We understand that you are busy and that 3-hour arrival windows are unacceptable to you. To accommodate you and simplify your life we give you a 30-minute arrival window and schedule our technicians in a way that makes sure they are on time. Furthermore as the founder of the company I am proud to offer: - Only licensed technicians with significant pest control experience. They know what to do and get your issues resolved the first time. - A satisfaction guarantee that makes sure all your pest issues are resolved even between regularly scheduled services. - In the case where we are not able to meet your expectations, a double your money back guarantee for the first 90 day. Furthermore, you will always be able to reach out to me, the founder of the company with any questions or complaints you might have. My personal goal is to turn all of my customers into raving fans. I think once you try us you too will agree that doing business with my company is much easier than with traditional pest companies. If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to reach out at any time. Thanks again! John Melchior

Offers by Kapture Pest Control on Angi

04/09/2018

On time very nice fast clean respectful To spray to kill termites

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termites spraying

10/24/2016

Couldn't do work because nest was too high, but was courteous and recommended a pest control company who did the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Active wasp hive

06/30/2014

I called this morning. I was given an appointment for 3:30pm today. He was punctual and coureous. He assessed the situation and confirmed that we have yellow jackets nesting in the wall. They were coming in under a crack below the window frame. He said he would use a duster to blow the chemical in dust form into the crack so that we would not have to use messy, smelly sprays. I asked him to check ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a nest of yellow jackets in the wall of the house. They used a duster to exterminate them.

08/19/2013

They were very honest they could have charged for a larger service but they did not do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provided service for selling of house and certificate of inspection.

03/15/2012

They were very over priced for what they did. They are local and charged just to come access the problem. The people they sent were fantastic, very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Twin Boro Termite and Pest Control to take care of a yellow jackets nest in our garden.