MASUCCI ELECTRIC

Westwood, NJ 07675

LICENSE: #6752....

04/12/2021

david I.

Never returned my call for install of simple outlet. Not sure how they run a business maybe they want bigger jobs but when I have one, I'll make sure not to call them.

Description of Work
Never called me back for install of a simple outlet

08/15/2020

John D.

Following a major power outage in my town, I called Masucci Electric for a service appointment on a Wednesday afternoon and the electrician arrived within 2 hours to address the problem. He quickly identified the issue and the problem was resolved. I was so impressed with the excellent service and quick response that i wanted to write a review to let others know that this is truly a remarkable company.

Description of Work
Several electrical outlets were not working in the basement of my home following a recent power loss.

09/11/2019

Joseph and Mary Ann L.

It went great! I have used them before. They are very efficient, neat, and clean. They always do a nice job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a new lamp post and light timer

12/03/2017

Liana K.

Pete was referred to us by a friend, and we are so glad to be connected with him! He's already been to our home three times for various projects including installation of lights in our garage, motion detector lights outside of our home, Wemo light switches, doorbell camera, and Nest thermostat. Pete is incredibly responsive, very prompt, and his prices are fair. We will definitely use Pete for all of our future electrical needs!

Description of Work
Multiple electrical projects

Category electrician,lighting

11/28/2017

chris L.

This company was amazing to work with. They were honest, affordable, knowledgeable, and performed the work in a timely manner. I will hire them again for any future electrical projects I need done.

Description of Work
I needed a 220 line split for a kitchen renovation and breakers changed.

11/27/2017

Jonce D.

The guys at Masucci Electric were great to deal with as a homeowner. They helped me upgrade all the electrical and lighting throughout the inside and outside of my house. Honest and great work!

Description of Work
inside and outside electrical panel, outlets, switches and lights

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

07/12/2017

Richard R.

Great. Peter's son and 2 crew came out and addressed all of our needs.

Description of Work
Series of small jobs - Ceiling fixtures, chandelier, outlets, front sconces and light post.

Category electrician,lighting

10/11/2016

Joseph and Mary Ann L.

Neat, clean and efficient inside and outside the house. The workers were methodical and measured before they began drilling holes in my walls.

Description of Work
Ceiling lights and switches in two walk in closets. Outdoor electrical outlet.

06/11/2016

Michelle C.

It was excellent. They were very efficient and polite. They were also neat and clean, it was very nice.

Description of Work
He repaired some faulty electrical switches

05/13/2016

Mary C.

On 4/25/16 I called Peter based on the reviews I read here on Angie's list. I had all the power of an entire section of my house out, including my refrigerator and bathroom. There were a number of other things I wanted to have them look at but I was hoping they could at least take care of this issue. They returned my call promptly and made time in their schedule to come the next day. They successfully restored power to the failed section. They showed us an outlet that was melted and half burned up due to prior faulty installation (pretty scary)- who knows what could have happened had they not come so quick. The services for that day was $212.25. My husband is a hard guy to please (when it comes to complimenting contractors), he was at home during the service, he said they were "GREAT" -polite, professional and clean. On 5/12/16 I had Masucci Electric back to my home to install a ceiling fan, install a new outlet over a kitchen counter, install a 120volt 20 amp circuit and go over my electric panel to make sure nothing was over loaded. Again my husband was home during the time of service and again he gave them a big "thumbs up". He said they were prompt, quiet, and definitely "knew what they were doing". They also cleaned up before they left. The cost was $675.00 and they were there for a while. I will definitely stick with Masucci for any future electric needs.

Description of Work
return power to a section of the house replace burnt out outlets install fan install new outlet in kitchen reviewed and modified the electric panel

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

K Hanrahan Enterprises Inc

The Generator Specialist! We stock over 200 whole home generators, and install 500+ a year. We are a one stop shop. We do not sub contract any work, and we are a Generac factory authorized dealer, warranty dealer, and maintenance dealer. All our technicians are Generac factory certified. We also offer: Bucket truck services, panel upgrades, LED upgrades, emergency service, commercial and industrial services.

AV Now

W.I.T. Electric

W.I.T. Electric LLC specializes in residential, commercial ,and industrial services. Whether you need a small wiring fix or the installation of state-of-the-art smart home, we get the job done right. We provide a thorough consultation to explain your available options. With that information, you can choose the scope of work that’s right for your home or business and for your budget. We strive to save you both time and money by combining experience, high quality parts and equipment, and exceptional service. We will stick with the job until you are satisfied.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

NEW CONSTRUCTION WIRING, WIRING LAY-OUT AND INSTALLATION, CUSTOM LIGHTING DESIGN AND INSTALLATION, RECESSED LIGHTING, UNDERCABINET LIGHTING, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL SERVICE UPGRADES, GENERATOR INSTALLATIONS. HOME THEATER INSTALLATION, APPLIANCE WIRING AND INSTALLATION, OUTDOOR SECURITY LIGHTING, SERVICE UPGRADES, TROUBLESHOOTING AND REPAIRS. KNOB & TUBE REMOVAL