Gold Medal Service

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2006

Plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems make your house livable. One minor issue with any of these systems can put your home at a standstill. In case you find yourself in this unfortunate situation, know that you can count on Gold Medal Service. For over 24 years, our company has been taking care of the homes of New Jersey residents through our top quality plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to address even the most mind-boggling issues of your in-home equipment. From repairs, installations, and upgrades, our technicians are known for getting the job done right every time. We also provide upfront pricing with a full description of the service before commencing work to avoid any surprises down the line....

Aqua IQ

Aqua IQ

Aqua IQ was created to fill a void in the residential water filtration, purification and conditioning industry. We manufacture state-of-the-art, whole house and under counter water treatment systems that can be fully customized to address the specific issues within your water. Unlike most companies, we do not sell someone else's "out-of-the-box" water filter as there is really no "one-size fits all" solution. Our systems are manufactured here in the USA, specifically and only for our business. Our multi-stage systems are all equipped with advanced technology and no costly filters to remember to change. Our "smart" valve is energy efficient, monitors your water usage patterns and adjusts itself accordingly so you always have the clean water you need. With Aqua IQ water systems, you can rest assured you are getting a high quality piece of water treatment technology that will significantly improve the current state of the tap water you utilize in your everyday life

12/31/2020

FINE. Humidifier was not working. Repaired a few days later. System was checked out and everything is working well. HVA is operating at peak efficiency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC & plumbing & electric

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Great! We're happy to have solved the problem. Thank you for putting your trust in us with your home comfort needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

11/01/2020

Let me start by saying I schedule an appointment that started off relatively well but turned out to be a absolute nightmare I was charge $84 for the first service guy who was there for maybe 10 minutes to say that my HVAC system showed no Sign of water damage The very next day I discovered leakage water on the floor called the company back up they sent someone else out this gentleman was so unprof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A leak in the HVAC system

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

*Update: Mr. [Member Name Removed], the experience you described is certainly not what we expect for our customers. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns; we always here for you.

07/11/2020

This company completely overcharges and has the worst customer service team. It took me almost two days to get in touch with someone who could answer my question. Why did they charge me $3,400 for a $1,200 job? BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaker box panel

CATEGORY appliance repair

*Update: Ms. [Member Name Removed], we are following up with you to ensure your concerns have been addressed to your satisfaction. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

07/06/2020

Not well. First tried to sell me a new boiler, then a water softener. I only called for a check valve. He cranked up the heat on the hot water tank to 160˚ and blew the relief valve on the furnace. I spoke with other plumbers and all of them said he did it on purpose to blow the valve and they were never allowed to turn it up past 130˚. When he gave me the estimate of $2500. I had realized he was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check valve replacement

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

*Update: Mr. [Member Name Removed], we are following up with you to ensure your concerns were addressed to your satisfaction. Please let us know if you have any further questions; we are always here for you.

09/23/2019

The job went well but the pricing was outrageous. A piece of pipe had to be cut out and new put in. The pricing is on a per-job basis so regardless of the time or parts, you pay one price. I thought the work performed and the parts used did not warrant such a high price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A water pipe came apart in the crawl space

CATEGORY plumbing

*Update: Mr. [Member Name Removed], we are following back up with you to ensure your concerns have been addressed to your satisfaction. Please let us know if you have any questions in the future; we are here to help.

Residential Services Include: Heating Repair, Heater Replacement and Installation, Water Heater Replacement, Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioning Replacement and Installation, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Electrical Safety Inspections, Electrical Repair, Whole-Home Generator Installation, Whole-Home Surge Protectors, Drain Clearing, Plumbing Repair, Fixture Replacement, Sewer and Water Line Replacement, Water Treatment System Installation, Boilers, Sump Pumps, Water Filtration, Thermostats

N/A