Steedle Moving & Storage Inc

Founded 1918 • With Angi since November 2009

Additional phone - (856) 848-4854. We are a licensed and insured New Jersey moving company. Whether you are moving your entire household, a few items, your office or just a piano, Steedle’s can help move it all. Steedle Moving has been family owned and operated since 1918 and is one of the oldest and most reputable moving companies in New Jersey. We offer professional, dependable, and reliable moving services. We take great care when handling your goods, because we understand that your belongings are important to you and you are important to us....

movers (187)storage unit (12)hauling (7)piano movers (4)

08/08/2022

Wendy D.

This is the 4th time I have used Steedle movers and I would use them again if need be. The movers are so professional but personable too. When they first arrived, they asked questions on some furniture and boxes and after that, they were hustling. The weather was in the high 90°s plus the humidity was at the highest. It was a horrible weather day but not once did the guys complain. Nothing was dropped or broken especially with the temps this high. Also, kudos to Paije in the office who got this set up timely and without any issues. I would highly recommend them...

Description of Work
Moved from my home to another home

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

Review for Steedle Moving & Storage Inc - 1152 Crown Point Rd, Westville, NJ - 39828088

08/07/2022

Chris T.

Steedle was great through every step of the process. The day of the move, despite the brutal heat, their crew was professional, efficient, and quick. I would absolutely hire them again!

Description of Work
Local Move

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 08/06/2022

07/21/2022

Jodie C.

The team was on time, professional, and efficient! Jim has 25 years of experience and it shows! If i ever need a moving company again, there is mo question I will call Steedle again! Five stars all the way around for this company and their employees!

Description of Work
House Moving

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

06/13/2022

Lynn L.

Steedle moving did an exception job moving my WHOLE HOUSE in a day!! Such incredibly hard working team, know exactly what they are doing, accommodated all my requests. They moved my parents a few years ago, and friends more recently…their performance is very consistently excellent.

Description of Work
Moving an entire house

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 06/13/2022

01/02/2020

Daniel H.

Move went well considering my stressful circumstances, that is why I tipped each mover $50. Today I found out the movers felt compelled to tell my new community 'there were cat feces everywhere' in my old apartment. This was an unfair exaggeration and gossip that I consider unprofessional. I had just spent the previous month in the hospital for kidney failure and was struggling to walk and do much of anything on very sore legs. A friend would take care of my cats twice a week. I was discharged the day before the move. There was some litter spilled on mats that the litter boxes sat on, but it did not constitute 'cat feces everywhere'. I feel betrayed by this. I consider it unprofessional gossip at best, and ultimately behaviour not to be trusted.

Description of Work
1 BR move to retirement community

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

06/24/2019

Dee H.

These guys were awesome! We had a mixup with the mover we originally hired. We were all packed and ready to go and the previous mover didn't show up. I called Steedle and within an hour they were there with a truck and 2 guys. A third guy came a little later. They did a fast and professional job, and we ended up paying considerably less than our original mover was going to charge. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

10/27/2018

Shirlene M.

They were timely, pleasant and professional, while also being extremely accommodating

Description of Work
Moving locally

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

07/26/2018

Alan J.

The move went very well. The movers showed up as scheduled on day 1 and after a walk through of the job site got right to work. One team disassembled furniture and wrapped fragile items while the other movers began loading the trucks. After a full day, my goods were held in storage for two nights and then delivered to my new home. Again, the team showed up as scheduled and got to work after a walk through of the home. Everything was delivered safe and sound. Steedle did a great job

Description of Work
Local move of a 4 bedroom 3 bath home with a finished basement. Packing of fragile items only (i.e. flat screen TVs, glass tables, etc.). Two nights of storage.

Work Completed On 06/08/2018

06/18/2018

Christine L.

They were punctual, courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

05/14/2018

Luci R.

Overall pretty good experience. However, some furniture did get a ding or two. And one of the dresser drawers fell out and broke.

Description of Work
Standard moving

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

05/02/2018

Jason B.

They were on time, careful, and only charged me for the time I used versus the time that was estimated.

Description of Work
Temporary relocation

Work Completed On 02/17/2018

04/30/2018

Keith R.

excellent. I have never had a more professional group of movers. They were slightly lower than the estimate which was crazy because the guys worked so hard. When I saw the estimate, I thought there was no way they could keep within the estimate as I have paid more to move an apartment in the past and this time, it was an entire 3 floor home. The movers were great and I recommend Steedle to anyone who is looking to move if you want hard working, honest movers. I had planned for the move to cost much more so I gave the extra money to the movers who have what I believe is the most difficult job in the world.

Description of Work
move my entire home

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

02/15/2018

Warren P.

They packed, labeled and loaded everything with professionalism and care. I give them the highest recommendation for their excellent staff and crew. Job well done.

Description of Work
Moved the contents of three rooms to a storage facility.

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

11/19/2017

Kevin M.

The team of four was efficient, professional, punctual, and careful. They were able to load and unload in less time than estimated. We were fortunate to have the same team on both days. I was impressed by the service and prompt responses to my inquiries. Highly recommend to anyone needing to move.

Description of Work
Moved our entire house into a truck on day 1, held the loaded truck over night, and unloaded the truck into our new house on day 2.

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

11/02/2017

Greg G.

Great, they showed up on time and got right to work. Finished an hour earlier than predicted, which saved me $180. All and all, no complaints here

Description of Work
Moving from an apartment to a home.

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

11/01/2017

Alex D.

Adam, V, and Tom were great in moving my stuff from the storage location to my home. They arrived on time and were very efficient. They were able to pack all my items in the truck even after the administrative misunderstanding that I had a 10x10 room when I in fact had a 10x20. All 3 guys were very attentive and polite to our direction of where to place the furniture (some upstairs and some in the basement). They were extremely careful in handling and placing the pieces down on the new floors. I was very happy with their work.

Description of Work
I moved my belongings from storage to my new home

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

10/09/2017

Charles D.

Great! Unqualified satisfaction. Nothing damaged or lost! I wound up having to postpone a few days and they were able to reschedule and deliver. Patrick Steedle saved my bacon by being flexible.

Description of Work
Move six room home from Princeton to Pittsburgh.

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

10/04/2017

Meghan R.

very well, very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
moving from one house to another

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

08/28/2017

Tom M.

They did a very good job in a timely manner. No damage.

Description of Work
Furniture moving.

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

08/25/2017

Melissa R.

I would definitely use Steedle again and highly recommend. The quote process wasn't a huge hassle, the movers arrived when they said they would and finished when they thought they would. Price charged was the price quoted. The movers were very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
I needed a mover from Lawrenceville to Pennington.

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

08/09/2017

Danielle B.

The movers were on time, very professional and got the job done quickly and were careful to protect my furniture and the house as well. I was very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Moving heavy furniture and bulky household items to a new house.

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

07/25/2017

Wei X.

Professional service. Movers were courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/25/2017

07/23/2017

Jonathan S.

We all want the best for our parents, especially those who are senior citizens and who could be taken advantage of. They gave a very competitive price and made her feel 100% comfortable with their service and quality. A few weeks before the move, she got an opportunity to sell all of her furniture, so she no longer needed a mover. Technically, Steedle could have given her a hard time for cancelling the job 3-4 weeks before the move. However, they assured her it was not a problem. This experience proved to me that these guys have integrity, are professional, and trustworthy. I will now be a lifelong customer!

Description of Work
I referred Steedle to my mother-in-law who is moving.