A Condo LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2009

A Condo LLC began as a general works contractor in 2001. Owners are always onsite to supervise jobs. We provide Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, Tile and Hardwood flooring, Windows and doors installation, Crown moldings, trims and base installation, Sheetrock, Spackle and painting. We also provide Handyman and Cleaning services. Over the years our company has undertook many challenging projects and accumulated skills," know how", and experience in all kinds of home improvements. Our objective is to provide our clients with an "I am assured" experience when we are chosen to execute their projects. Our vision is to be a respectable building contractor always delivering beyond expectations....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+35 more images

woodworking2021
Bookshelf. Create a structure in dywall and wood to give a built in look
Built in bookshelf project

woodworking

2021

interior painting (62)drywall (37)woodworking (29)home remodeling (24)handyman (12)tile installation (10)cabinet makers (3)basement remodeling (2)door installation (2)house painting (1)window replacement (1)plastering (1)

05/12/2022

Roz and Adrian M.

Mike and Marcela are amazing, so responsive and helpful. The fence Mike and his team installed is brilliant, they worked so efficiently and end product looks amazing. Thank you A condo LLC!

Description of Work
Fence installation

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

Thank you so much for your review [Member Name Removed]. We loved doing work for you.You are a beautiful family and very pleasnt to work with. Thank you again!

10/09/2021

Audrey G.

It went well. Skilled, informed, supportive, polite. Catch 'em if you can!

Description of Work
General contracting

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

Thank you so much for your review! it was a pleasure working foryou

07/09/2021

Russell S.

A+ for showing up when expected. A+ for being courteous and respectful of property. A+ for quality of work performed. Definitely on my list of preferred contractors.

Description of Work
Sparkle Skim-coating, Painting - Interior

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! it was a pleasure working for you. You are an A+++ Customer

05/08/2021

Mark K.

plaster ceiling and wall repair post-recess light install

Description of Work
What a wonderful experience. We recently had recess lights installed in our living room and after that was done, need patch/repair for a couple of decent sized holes in plaster ceiling and wall. Marcela and Mike were very prompt and responsiveness and the work was completed in less than a week. Mike is a master at his craft and he and Marcela are very nice, lovely people. Mike did the repairs himself and walked me through everything he was doing, step by step, and made excellent decisions regarding which materials to use and how to execute the repair. The patches, which were made using thick sheetrock and various compounds including one for plaster, came out great and are seamless with the surrounding areas. Will definitely hire again.

Category drywall, plastering

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

It was a wonderful experience for us as well. It was a pleasure to work for you! Thank you for taking the time to review our company.We really appreciate it.

04/03/2021

marvin F.

Very professional, easy to work with and did a great job.

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review,we appreciate it. It was a pleasure working for you

02/28/2021

Jeffrey S.

It went very well!!! Mike and Juan did a great job building a closet for our sump pump. In addition, they were prompt and courteous. And it was at a great price! Marcela provides great customer support. I would not hesitate to hire them for my next job.

Description of Work
Closets

Category closet systems, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !!! We really appreciate your review It was a pleasure working for you

01/06/2021

Budi W.

I called many places before I decided to to with A Condo LLC. I was converting my porch into an office space. I already had windows put up, but the room needs drywall installed. I spoke with Marcella on the phone who was polite, courteous and professional. Her husband Mike came and told us what needs to be done. They were both very accommodating and patience. She was prompt in getting a quote. They didn't mind when I told him I would be getting my own materials. They even provided me with a list of materials to buy. I originally was thinking only to put drywall up, but Mike suggested several little things to make the room nicer. The quote I got from other places ranged from $750 to close to $5K. Mike was the only person that explain things clearly and politely, justifying each of the action he would take. His pricing came in the middle, and his explanation and knowledge is just worth every penny. Mike and Juan came on time and performed all the remodeling of our porch beyond our expectation. They worked fast and wasted no time. They cleaned up very well and left us with nothing but satisfaction. If you are looking for quality contractors, go with ACondo LLC. I would hire and recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

Description of Work
Drywall, Carpentry - Woodworking

Category drywall, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We really appreciate it . You and your family were a pleasure tu work for.! Thank you again!

12/02/2020

Yvonne R.

Excellent! They were very accommodating and easy to work with... and I’m very happy with my kitchen tile backsplash install! Great job!

Description of Work
Backsplash Tile

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working for you.

10/28/2020

frank C.

I had a plain living room wall and wanted to install a electric fireplace with a stone wall accent. I had an idea of what i wanted but didn't have an exact plan etc.. A Condo LLC were professional and very easy to work with especially with some of the changes i made. The tile guy was very detailed and the project came out wonderful!

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

Review for A Condo LLC - 300 Prospect St, Westfield, NJ - 39036129

Thank you for taking the time to review our job,we really appreciate it. iIt was a pleasure working for you

10/08/2020

Lori L.

Beautiful work and a pleasure to work with Mike and Marcella. Great craftsman. Fairly priced - very happy with the outcome

Description of Work
Custom made fireplace ornamental and mantel

Category woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thank you so much for your nice review! We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working for you

08/28/2020

Jelani D.

Splendid. Absolutely a pleasure to work with. The end product of their work came out looking very professional and better than I had even envisioned. 100% using them next time I need tiling work done.

Description of Work
Tiling of bathroom walls and floor

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working for you

12/04/2019

Barbara D.

Fantastic. Very careful, thorough and competent. Miguel and Marcella were s pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile, Carpentry - Woodworking, Drywall, Window Treatments

Category ceramic tile, window treatments, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

Thank you! It is and it was a pleasure to work for you

11/13/2019

Angela C.

Awesome job again! Would definitely go back to them for future house remodeling! Really nice and professional people.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal,drywall,painting.

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

Thank you!! it was a pleasure working for you.

10/22/2019

Diane R.

Very well. Professional, neat, available for questions, reliable.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Drywall

Category drywall, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

Thank you! We really appreciate your words! It was a pleasure working for you

10/09/2019

Christian R.

Mike is a nice guy. I recently hired him for a drywall repair job on a water damaged kitchen ceiling and vaulted family room ceiling. Unfortunately, the job didn’t go as I had hoped. I mean no disrespect to the man personally, but the quality of his work is extremely mediocre and disappointing. There are parts of the job that literally look worse than before. Humps, bulges and ridges in places where they didn’t exist before. After falling behind schedule, it seems like he rushed to finish and barely sanded down a lot of the problem areas. To be clear, these issues are not small imperfections. There are huge globs of dried up spackle that are still very visible even after priming and two coats of super flat paint. I do not recommend Mike and A Condo LLC. Additional: They reached out to try to correct the problems from the first couple visits and sent someone else. That person was able to really improve about 70% of the job. Unfortunately, there was a hump in the kitchen ceiling that wasn’t improved. Mike told us he would be in contact to correct that issue but never got back to us. I ended up hiring someone else to fix. That person said that the patch Mike did was too small. It took 4-5 more coats of compound to correct. Also, my son clearly showed Mike the hump in the ceiling, but Mike was the one who wasn’t able to see it. He also showed him pictures where it was clearly visible. Mike still wasn’t able to see it. Luckily, I was able to find someone that saw it and fixed it no problem.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

We didnt know they were unhappy with the job until we saw the review. We always want for customers to be happy with our job, but we never got a call from them. So we contacted them and ask if we could go to fix the areas they were unhappy with. They agreed. We went back 4 times ,we fixed the areas they told us and we painted too. The fourth time we went it was to look at an imperfection from a patch we did, they weren't there but their son was ,he couldnt even point us the imperfection . So we explained to him that it was a patch were a hole was and it may look a little different on that area, he called his mom and told her that. As soon as Mike got back home,he got a text from customer asking him to go back to see it ,when there is no light out. He will go again... They were saying that Mike fell behind schedule which is not true. The job was done on a Thursday, it was a rainy day and the spackle wasnt drying well to go the next day to sand it so Mike call and told him that ,and that he was coming back on Monday to be sure the spackle was dry,buthe didnt like that. We just hope that when our customers read this review, they also take into consideration the opinion of 93 people who gave him and his workers an A .

09/20/2019

John K.

Mike is very easy to work with and his work is high quality. He repaired a damaged basement and first floor ceiling and provided useful ideas about the best way to proceed. He offered a fair price and arrived on time. I would without a doubt use him again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Carpentry work to repair ceiling

Category drywall, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

Thank you!! It was my pleasure!

09/19/2019

Gregg S.

Showed up on time, excellent job. Prepped and painted ceilings.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!! it was a pleasure working for you!!!

08/01/2019

John B.

We hired Mike to replace the ceiling in our entire first floor. Mike and his team did a great job. There were a lot of issues with the old ceiling, but Mike found a way to work around it and get the job done. He was very professional, and very fair with his pricing. He kept all of his promises to me, and we are very happy with the job. We would definitely hire Mike and his team again.

Description of Work
Ceiling replacement

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

Thank you very much for your nice review .It was a pleasure working for you

06/07/2019

Mariano D.

A+++++ I already scheduled additional work

Description of Work
Install new baseboard in upstairs landing area and stairs , A++++++

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you compatriota and you are review number 100!!!!! Thank you so much

03/31/2019

Joao B.

Amazing team, very fair price, job well executed, always on time. Will definitely hire again for other projects.

Description of Work
Drywall repairs

Work Completed On 03/31/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you! Thank you for the nice review

01/23/2019

Amit V.

Excellent and would definately hire in the future for future projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom Ceiling / Trim installed

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

Review for A Condo LLC - 300 Prospect St, Westfield, NJ - 37672148

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you

01/17/2019

Allison M.

True professionals. Would give these guys A+++ if I could. Found them randomly by reading reviews on Angie's List and they turned out to be perfect for the job. We had a garage flood and a roof leak at the same time. Needed to replace wet drywall and insulation and needed the bathroom ceiling repaired. Mike & Caesar were very neat (even cleaned up an old mess of stones in the garage that they didn't make) and the quality of their work is excellent. Stripped the bathroom ceiling and garage walls right down to the beams and replaced it perfectly - you'd never know anything happened. Bathroom ceiling (complete with new fan and perfect paint job) is the best ceiling in the house. Really nice guys too. Attached photos of bathroom ceiling and garage walls after they removed the damage and then when finished (for some reason the photos are uploading sidways or upside down).

Description of Work
Drywall and insulation removal and replacement, ceiling repair

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters